From: ali...@invalid.address (alien)
Newsgroups: alt.military,alt.politics
Subject: How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 22:46:01 GMT
 by: alien - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 22:46 UTC

This post is more like a conspiracy novel instead of an actual report but
interesting to read.

---------------------

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline
by
Seymour Hersh

The U.S. Navy’s Diving and Salvage Center can be found in a location as
obscure as its name—down what was once a country lane in rural Panama City, a
now-booming resort city in the southwestern panhandle of Florida, 70 miles
south of the Alabama border. The center’s complex is as nondescript as its
location—a drab concrete post-World War II structure that has the look of a
vocational high school on the west side of Chicago. A coin-operated laundromat
and a dance school are across what is now a four-lane road.

The center has been training highly skilled deep-water divers for decades who,
once assigned to American military units worldwide, are capable of technical
diving to do the good—using C4 explosives to clear harbors and beaches of
debris and unexploded ordinance—as well as the bad, like blowing up foreign
oil rigs, fouling intake valves for undersea power plants, destroying locks on
crucial shipping canals. The Panama City center, which boasts the second
largest indoor pool in America, was the perfect place to recruit the best, and
most taciturn, graduates of the diving school who successfully did last summer
what they had been authorized to do 260 feet under the surface of the Baltic
Sea.

<https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream>

backup link
<https://web.archive.org/web/20230208125256/https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream>

--
-alien-
~ Work like you don't need the money. ~

Re: How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

<ts41pa$qgpb$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26266&group=alt.politics#26266

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: alt.military,alt.politics
Subject: Re: How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 18:06:02 -0600
 by: Leper - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 00:06 UTC

On 2/9/2023 4:46 PM, alien wrote:
> This post is more like a conspiracy novel instead of an actual report but
> interesting to read.
>
> ---------------------
>
> How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline
> by
> Seymour Hersh
>
> The U.S. Navy’s Diving and Salvage Center can be found in a location as
> obscure as its name—down what was once a country lane in rural Panama City, a
> now-booming resort city in the southwestern panhandle of Florida, 70 miles
> south of the Alabama border. The center’s complex is as nondescript as its
> location—a drab concrete post-World War II structure that has the look of a
> vocational high school on the west side of Chicago. A coin-operated laundromat
> and a dance school are across what is now a four-lane road.
>
> The center has been training highly skilled deep-water divers for decades who,
> once assigned to American military units worldwide, are capable of technical
> diving to do the good—using C4 explosives to clear harbors and beaches of
> debris and unexploded ordinance—as well as the bad, like blowing up foreign
> oil rigs, fouling intake valves for undersea power plants, destroying locks on
> crucial shipping canals. The Panama City center, which boasts the second
> largest indoor pool in America, was the perfect place to recruit the best, and
> most taciturn, graduates of the diving school who successfully did last summer
> what they had been authorized to do 260 feet under the surface of the Baltic
> Sea.

> <https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream>
>
> backup link
> <https://web.archive.org/web/20230208125256/https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream>

I doubt that America did that job. I would bet they thought about it
though. More likely The Brits. America knows but is keeping mum, Which
is a good indicator that our close Ally might be involved. If it had
been an American black ops job... The leaks would be as numerous as the
desert sands. Hell a Democrat President would have beat his chest and
bragged about it. Our CIA and FBI cannot keep a secret and actually seem
to have a direct pipeline to the present administrations propaganda
mill. Remember when Obama blabbed to the world the Names, ranks and
hometowns of Seal team six after they killed Osama?