From: m...@m.com (World90)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More philosophy about individualism vs collectivism..
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 18:51:50 -0400
 by: World90 - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 22:51 UTC

Hello,

More philosophy about individualism vs collectivism..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to read the following interesting article:

And it says:

"Generally speaking - there are many exceptions - people in the West
tend to be more individualist, and people from Asian countries like
India, Japan or China tend to be more collectivist."

How East and West think in profoundly different ways

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20170118-how-east-and-west-think-in-profoundly-different-ways

I think i am a philosopher that is smart, and i think that it is
not a problem of collectivism vs individualism, i think it is
the way of the division of labour that we call specialization
(read abut it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Division_of_labour),
since i think that the western countries have educated there people much
more in a way of "specialization" that lacks a good philosophy that
brings a good spirit, so we are noticing today that people in USA
and other western countries are not able to think correctly, since they
have not learned and understood and following a well balanced and
efficient philosophy, so they are lacking on philosophy, so this is why
i think that people of our global world have also to be educated with a
well balanced and efficient philosophy. This is why i am a philosopher
that is smart and i am bringing my philosophy, so here is my thoughts of
my philosophy, read them carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/IJ7bKu3Ox_U

And read my other thoughts below:

More philosophy about China and more..

I invite you to look at the following interesting video about China,
and you will notice that what we need is faith in God:

Revenge Attacks! China's Mass Stabbing Crisis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwge0nwY4qY

So read following thoughts so that to understand:

More philosophy about the cohesion of the country or society or global
world..

Here is my new philosophical question:

How to bring "cohesion" to the society or the country or the global world?

So remember that i said previously the following:

But i think when you are a good philosopher you will notice that
the most important thing so that to be the best country in the world
is to have a good spirit, and it is the most important "engine",
so then you have to be careful about how to measure wich country is the
best in the world, because you have to take carefully into account
the spirit of the people of the country, so then so that to be a good
spirit, you have to know how to construct a good philosophy that
convinces people, so you have to know how to be good at philosophy, this
is why i think that philosophy is the most important thing.

And I think i am a smart philosopher and i will say that so that to be
cohesion in a society or a country or the global world, do you have to
learn it with high "complexity" and with high difficulties? and notice
that not all people can understand with high complexity and not all
people are able to learn it with a high difficulty, so i think there is
also two ways: The way with sophistication with high difficulty and high
complex thinking and high complex learning and understanding. and with
the simple way, for example the way of "Islam" is to do it with simple
"rules" so that to avoid this high difficulty and high complexity of
learning and understanding, and among those rules is to have "faith" in
God, but now you are understanding the constraints of previous
monotheistic religions, since the rules were simple rules, but it was
not complex thinking and sophisticated thinking, but can we judge this
facts by saying that previous monotheistic religions were not from God ?
or that it means that God doesn't exist ? i think that we have to be
smart, since i am your new prophet and you have to read about my new
monotheistic religion that explains much more Islam and previous
monotheistic religions, so here is my thoughts of my philosophy about it
and read them carefully:

More philosophy about time and space and matter and our universe..

I think i am a philosopher that is smart and now i will ask a
philosophical question of:

From where come time and space and matter of our universe and why
our universe is fine-tuned for consciousness?

First you can read the following about science:

"The laws of thermodynamics say they always existed. Matter is created
by energy. All matter consists of energy. This energy is
electromagnetic. Light is electromagnetic energy when it decays it
creates a background radiation to the universe. Energy cannot be created
from nothing or destroyed to nothing, it mutates into another form.
Without time there would be infinite space and without space there would
be infinite time. Spacetime is a fabric with dimensions and is part of
the physical universe. Space and time are inseparable. Everything that
exists inside of it is part of it. Time has always existed with space
the proportions are all that have changed. Science is trying to explain
when the proportions changed."

And read the following that says that there is a Multiverse from where
has formed our fine-tuned universe:

Our Improbable Existence Is No Evidence for a Multiverse

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LGP8A8s6N9c

So i think that there is something really important to notice,
since i think that for example the wide "space" of our universe or the
multiverse has always existed, so we can then say that there is no cause
that has created the wide "space" of our universe or multiverse, so then
we can then say that we can not give a meaning by the law of causation
in such case, since the law of "causation" doesn't apply to some things
such as the wide space of the universe, so then we can logically infer
that there is some things such as God or the wide space of the universe
that have no cause that has created them, so then we can logically infer
that we humans have the tendency to think things by using the law of
causation, but i think it is a big logical mistake, because there is
things such as the wide space of the universe that have no cause.

And here is the logical proof that God exist: Read the following of
outer body experiences and you will notice that the soul from God exists:

More proof of the existence of God..

You will say that God doesn't exist, but read the following(read
especially the outer body experience of the 57-year old man below,
it is the proof that the soul from God exists):

"A University of Southampton study has revealed that people could still
experience consciousness for up to three minutes after the heart stops
beating.

The study interviewed 2,060 patients from Austria, USA and the UK who
have all suffered a cardiac arrest.

The Express reports that 40% could recall some form of awareness after
being pronounced clinically dead.

One 57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by
recalling everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy
while he was technically dead."

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following:

Does God exists ?

You will say that God doesn't exist, but read the following(read
especially about the following study where two per cent exhibited full
awareness with explicit recall of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or
out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

Yet more philosophy about the essence of God..

As you have just noticed, i have just explained that the nature of God
is that he is greatly arrogant(read my thoughts below), so he likes from
us to tell him that he is the greatest and the most beautiful and such,
so in my new monotheistic religion we have to “glorify” God and it means
to give glory to Him, so look in the following muslim video how muslim
white people are glorifying God:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3xjz4nxzGQ&list=RDBXBdyJitlRk&index=10

More philosophy about the nature of God..

I invite you to read the definition of being arrogant, here it is:

"Who is an arrogant person?

Arrogance can be defined as the personality trait whereby a person has
an obnoxiously elevated sense of self-worth. An arrogant person is the
one who acts as if they’re superior, more worthy, and more important
than others. Therefore, they tend to disrespect and put others down.
At the same time, they want admiration and respect from others. They
want to be appreciated for the great things they’ve done and for their
special qualities and abilities."

And in my new monotheistic religion, God is "greatly" arrogant, it is
his "nature", this is why he can be indifferent to suffering of poor
animals and he can be indifferent to suffering of humans etc. and this
is why God likes from us to tell him that he is the greatest and the
most beautiful and such and this is why we have to believe in God and
fear him and ask him for help.

Click here to read the complete article