Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)
<ed4c6729-6d7e-4472-8c11-31fee5b26569n@googlegroups.com> <a504c066-12c2-4e78-9f56-3c580b29d55en@googlegroups.com>
<1cb8d69b-d4f3-417d-bbe1-579ed228f3c3n@googlegroups.com> <e544ae73-f073-4f00-9042-4381aab202e2n@googlegroups.com>
<fd55ae98-44c4-4761-8ccc-21ae9a95b41en@googlegroups.com> <c39d2b33-8eff-4ce3-839b-82d81680c2f4n@googlegroups.com>
<de7a11bf-0195-4022-9b93-7831184e0f2en@googlegroups.com> <03ade892-8bfb-4ea5-a4ab-f0c254afbb9fn@googlegroups.com>
<2d66aa9c-444f-4932-b9f6-0583312a3343n@googlegroups.com> <c84be6ca-faef-4928-9fa5-8c76ed1a48d9n@googlegroups.com>
<047b9140-c873-4701-b460-e161e083583fn@googlegroups.com> <f4025049-c0e3-4439-bf65-e0b5e0843ebdn@googlegroups.com>
<071d47ee-8073-49d5-81e9-fc0f4851e78cn@googlegroups.com> <d9cc2ce9-cb53-42c2-8fd9-b973b9801b8fn@googlegroups.com>
<71c84e82-3340-44b8-b043-17502b343926n@googlegroups.com> <2030c3ac-f7f8-471f-9f3b-4b9234d27aecn@googlegroups.com>
<slrns7i0m7.koo.usenet@elitebook.net> <1e55e583-3f90-4d02-91bd-ac4d2d7b9dafn@googlegroups.com>
<e755ce0b-32df-41ba-be34-bd9f3f83ed69n@googlegroups.com> <53bc832e-8883-40a8-acab-0700960132fdn@googlegroups.com>
<b2a5927f-9413-4cf4-913c-d65720e9357an@googlegroups.com> <d1673a3f-a92e-4fa4-b239-3883cc2ae5dbn@googlegroups.com>
<95526179-82a5-4947-aacc-9290771b8716n@googlegroups.com> <90502181-a024-4eb3-9e82-e4cb3edea9efn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: The most beautiful and devastating tactical concept
From: nastyhor...@gmail.com (Eli Kesef)
 by: Eli Kesef - Wed, 4 Aug 2021 16:41 UTC

Bs"d

Here the enemy lost his queen because of a trap in the opening: https://lichess.org/bRedTv5KbGYU Technically the score was even, he had two castles for my queen, but I had a horse more, but he made up the difference in pawns.. But then a sneaky horse fork relieved him of an exchange, and two moves later he resigned.
For my 22th move I was considering putting my queen on f3 or h5. But I thought: "If I put my queen on f3, then I have a double attack on f7, and then there is a serious chance that he will play his castle to e7 in order to protect f7, and then the f7 pawn is pinned by my queen, because his king was behind it, and then my horse can fork king and castle on g6." So I played Qf3, and yes, he played castle e7, and yes, then I forked him!
Two ply after me taking his castle he resigned.

https://tinyurl.com/horse4k