He has not acquired a fortune; the fortune has acquired him. -- Bion

interests / alt.politics / Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

SubjectAuthor
* Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchBradley K. Sherman
`* Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchNoBody
 +* Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchBradley K. Sherman
 |+- Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchNevermind
 |+* Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchMitchell Holman
 ||`- Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchNoBody
 |+* Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchGovernor Swill
 ||`- Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchNoBody
 |`- Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchNoBody
 `* Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchBlue Lives Matter
  `- Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide WatchGovernor Swill

1
Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<tsqird$apq$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26400&group=alt.politics#26400

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch
Date: 18 Feb 2023 13:12:13 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 13:12 UTC

| Newly surfaced texts showing Tucker Carlson telling the
| truth threaten to damage his brand irrevocably, the Fox
| News host fears.
|
| After publication of the texts, which indicate that Carlson
| knew Donald J. Trump's claims of widespread election fraud
| were false, the anchor, concerned that his reputation for
| mendacity had been permanently tainted, spiralled into
| despondency.
|
| "Tucker is in a very dark place right now," a Fox News
| colleague said. "To be unmasked as an honest person is
| literally his worst nightmare."
|
| In an emotional appearance on Fox, Carlson begged his
| viewers not to "rush to judgment" based on a few
| "ill-advised texts that give off the unfortunate appearance
| of accuracy."
|
| "A couple of years ago, in a moment of weakness, I slipped
| and told the truth," Carlson, choking back tears, said. "I
| plead with you not to judge me by this shameful episode but
| by my entire body of work."
<https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>

--bks

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<19r1vh1of99p4n99cmhttmlssnerrri7nu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26403&group=alt.politics#26403

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:23:30 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:23 UTC

On 18 Feb 2023 13:12:13 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Newly surfaced texts showing Tucker Carlson telling the
> | truth threaten to damage his brand irrevocably, the Fox
> | News host fears.
> |
> | After publication of the texts, which indicate that Carlson
> | knew Donald J. Trump's claims of widespread election fraud
> | were false, the anchor, concerned that his reputation for
> | mendacity had been permanently tainted, spiralled into
> | despondency.
> |
> | "Tucker is in a very dark place right now," a Fox News
> | colleague said. "To be unmasked as an honest person is
> | literally his worst nightmare."
> |
> | In an emotional appearance on Fox, Carlson begged his
> | viewers not to "rush to judgment" based on a few
> | "ill-advised texts that give off the unfortunate appearance
> | of accuracy."
> |
> | "A couple of years ago, in a moment of weakness, I slipped
> | and told the truth," Carlson, choking back tears, said. "I
> | plead with you not to judge me by this shameful episode but
> | by my entire body of work."
><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>
> --bks

Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<tsqrsh$nec$3@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26405&group=alt.politics#26405

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:46:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:46 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Newly surfaced texts showing Tucker Carlson telling the
>> | truth threaten to damage his brand irrevocably, the Fox
>> | News host fears.
>><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>>

>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.

Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.

--bks

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<fa02vhdvkbp1ps72ptuurq6qmplut45bgm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26407&group=alt.politics#26407

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 11:48:40 -0500
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:48 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:23:30 -0500, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 18 Feb 2023 13:12:13 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>

>> | Newly surfaced texts showing Tucker Carlson telling the
>> | truth threaten to damage his brand irrevocably, the Fox
>> | News host fears.
>> |
>> | After publication of the texts, which indicate that Carlson
>> | knew Donald J. Trump's claims of widespread election fraud
>> | were false, the anchor, concerned that his reputation for
>> | mendacity had been permanently tainted, spiralled into
>> | despondency.
>> |
>> | "Tucker is in a very dark place right now," a Fox News
>> | colleague said. "To be unmasked as an honest person is
>> | literally his worst nightmare."
>> |
>> | In an emotional appearance on Fox, Carlson begged his
>> | viewers not to "rush to judgment" based on a few
>> | "ill-advised texts that give off the unfortunate appearance
>> | of accuracy."
>> |
>> | "A couple of years ago, in a moment of weakness, I slipped
>> | and told the truth," Carlson, choking back tears, said. "I
>> | plead with you not to judge me by this shameful episode but
>> | by my entire body of work."
>><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>>
>> --bks
>
>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.

I suspect he read it somewhere and believed it was true..

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<Q98IL.2807219$JNZ4.1270774@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26409&group=alt.politics#26409

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 17:46:24 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 17:46 UTC

> > > <https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that
> > > -leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
> > >

> > Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
> > without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>
> Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.
>
> --bks

Yup. People who don't immediately get this is satire and need a warning label probably also need warning labels on political cartoons and emojis.

But in a more serious mode, these exposed Fox lies are just the kind of thing that cause informed people to have no respect for Fox and their viewers.
Fox has been exposed in so many lies over time, it's just stunning.

It's one thing to put more attention on stories that support their narrative and not cover stores that don't, which many other organizations also do
and Fox does in spades, but Fox just outright iies so often, it's like they have zero respect for their audience.

Just as one tiny example of this documented trove, after a Fox fact checker actually called out the truth, Tucker went ballistic on a call with
Hannity, telling Hannity and the head of Fox (Scott): "Get her fired. It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It's measurably hurting the company.
The stock price is down. Not a joke."

That's all the audience is to Fox. Rubes paying money to hear what they want to hear instead of the truth.

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<XnsAFAF837B83C3Enoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.50>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26411&group=alt.politics#26411

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:07:32 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:07 UTC

bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-
>>>that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>>>

>>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>
> Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.

He IS kinda clueless that way......

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<99g2vhheco1ulkaob1mgff08l44fep5p03@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26414&group=alt.politics#26414

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:22:37 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 21:22 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 15:46:25 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>>>

>>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>
>Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.
>
> --bks

That's because Nobody is stupid. How anybody can read "The Borowitz Report" and not know
by the end of the first paragraph that it's satire probably can't actually read in the
first place.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<cdg2vhtl3jj170pl7j44iu1ak9mrv1vc53@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26415&group=alt.politics#26415

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:23:41 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 21:23 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 11:48:40 -0500, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:23:30 -0500, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>
>I suspect he read it somewhere and believed it was true..

And you're just a stupid as he is. Seriously, you read "The Borowitz Report" and DIDN'T
catch on it was a joke?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<gmf4vhlsfok3sv34iu2d3gn29shf90chki@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26419&group=alt.politics#26419

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:23:31 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:23 UTC

Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-fears-that-leaked-texts-of-him-telling-truth-will-kill-his-brand>
>>>

>>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>
>Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.
>
> --bks

I saw it which is why I called you out on it. You, however, tried to
sell satire as fact.

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<mof4vhpn699ngpd2u4koc9ulccihapq5po@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26420&group=alt.politics#26420

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:24:27 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:24 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 19:07:32 +0000, Mitchell Holman
<noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>>>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>>
>> Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.
>>

> He IS kinda clueless that way......

And yet I'm the one who pointed it out, eh Mitchie?

Re: Tucker Carlson Said To Be On Suicide Watch

<kpf4vhtaanv9b2o6pb8h634lmdmerf07j0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26421&group=alt.politics#26421

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 10:25:23 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:25 UTC

On Sat, 18 Feb 2023 16:22:37 -0500, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Typical of Bradley to post something that is labelled as satire
>>>without noting it. Of course he problably didn't even realize it.
>>
>>Typical of Kremlin Girl not to see the word "humor" in the URL.
>>
>> --bks
>
>That's because Nobody is stupid.

Apparently "smart" enough to identify it as such and note it for those
who actually believe the crap commie Bradley posts.