From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: Why Can't Lee Lee The Wee Wee Wrangler Stop Lying? - Bonus:
Teacher Who Perpetrated "Empty Shelves" Hoax to Attack DeSantis Gets His Just
Deserts
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:35:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:35 UTC

On Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:22:44 -0800, Alan wrote:

> On 2023-02-19 18:58, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 19 Feb 2023 17:34:34 +0000, Lee says...
>>
>>> Florida teacher fired over viral video of empty library shelves
>>
>> Do you REALLY think THAT many books were taken out of the curriculum? No one in
>> his right mind would think that THAT many books related to LGBT would have been
>> there in the first place.
>>
>> HOW many copies of ""How to Give Johnny a Blow-job"" needs to be in the
>> classroom or library?
>
> Show that there has been any such book in any Florida classroom.

You need to start with the question "Does such a book exist?"

Then there's "was it in someone's bag? Because its not on the shelves..."

And then of course, there's "giving your friend Johnny a blow job will NOT get you knocked up".

Does this book also indicate how to skin and cook Johnny? That would worry me.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell