Have a taco. -- P. S. Beagle

interests / alt.politics / Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

SubjectAuthor
* Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudgovernor.swill
`* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudSiri Cruise
 `* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud26C.Z969
  +* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudgovernor.swill
  |+- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudNevermind
  |`* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudGronk
  | +- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudgovernor.swill
  | `* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud26C.Z968
  |  +* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudSiri Cruise
  |  |`- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudGronk
  |  `* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudGronk
  |   `* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudGronk
  |    `- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudBradley K. Sherman
  `* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudMitchell Holman
   `* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudGronk
    +* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudMitchell Holman
    |`- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudgovernor.swill
    +* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudgovernor.swill
    |`* Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudgovernor.swill
    | `- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraudbruce bowser
    `- Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote FraudSiri Cruise

1
Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<toieio$qd9$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25403&group=alt.politics#25403

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud
Date: 28 Dec 2022 22:05:12 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 28 Dec 2022 22:05 UTC

Nuke the GOP from orbit, it's the only way to be sure:

| Jason T. Schofield, Rensselaer County's Republican
| elections commissioner, is scheduled to plead guilty to
| federal criminal charges in January in connection with an
| ongoing investigation of voter fraud by the U.S. Department
| of Justice.
<https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/Rensselaer-elections-commissioner-to-plead-guilty-17681350.php>

--bks

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<9edrqh1o2vd29p8rc0oe2tourvj850lmkb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25414&group=alt.politics#25414

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 10:45:12 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 15:45 UTC

On 28 Dec 2022 22:05:12 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

>Nuke the GOP from orbit, it's the only way to be sure:
> |
> | Jason T. Schofield, Rensselaer County's Republican
> | elections commissioner, is scheduled to plead guilty to
> | federal criminal charges in January in connection with an
> | ongoing investigation of voter fraud by the U.S. Department
> | of Justice.
><https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/Rensselaer-elections-commissioner-to-plead-guilty-17681350.php>
>
> --bks

I've said it before, Republicans are convinced there's widespread,
election changing vote fraud because THEY do it so much themselves,
they assume everybody else has similar criminal intent.

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<chine.bleu-E50F6A.14045529122022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25418&group=alt.politics#25418

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 14:04:55 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 22:04 UTC

In article <toieio$qd9$1@panix2.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Jason T. Schofield, Rensselaer County's Republican
> | elections commissioner, is scheduled to plead guilty to
> | federal criminal charges in January in connection with an
> | ongoing investigation of voter fraud by the U.S. Department
> | of Justice.

Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<OIidndsP0dCBHDP-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25426&group=alt.politics#25426

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z969)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 01:11:39 -0500
 by: 26C.Z969 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 06:11 UTC

On 12/29/22 5:04 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <toieio$qd9$1@panix2.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
>> | Jason T. Schofield, Rensselaer County's Republican
>> | elections commissioner, is scheduled to plead guilty to
>> | federal criminal charges in January in connection with an
>> | ongoing investigation of voter fraud by the U.S. Department
>> | of Justice.
>
> Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.

Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
are still king in this arena :-)

I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
how much THEY'VE exploited all this.

MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
IN PERSON voting and you put a big indelible purple
fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
microbiology course ....

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<edetqhhci4ir9kpgvefuer02i6drdc7tfo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25429&group=alt.politics#25429

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 05:20:22 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:20 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 01:11:39 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
wrote:

>On 12/29/22 5:04 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.
>
> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
> are still king in this arena :-)

Actually, not. Two more stories of Republican vote fraud just broke
in here recently. One of them was a county elections supervisor
harvesting fake ballots.

Oh, yes, vote fraud is perpetrated more often by righties as even the
Heritage Foundation will attest.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Pick your state and read up.

> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.

It's not the left that's been so worried. It's the right, the primary
perpetrators of vote fraud, that have been doing all the complaining.

Didn't you notice how fast the righties in here shut up about vote
fraud a couple of weeks ago when shown the Heritage Foundation's own
records of GOP vote fraudsters?

> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
> IN PERSON voting and you put a big indelible purple
> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
> dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
> Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
> microbiology course ....

That works great in countries where the risk of massive voter fraud
and intimidation are very real, like Iraq. It's not necessary here.
Unless the Proud Boys are going to start "guarding" polling places.

And in any case, if the left really is stealing elections, why does
the right still dominate politically?

Swill
--
"Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn’t
the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings
it should easily solve the border issue." - unknown, posted by -hh

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<iwDrL.70912$5Fj1.21886@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25434&group=alt.politics#25434

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:32:30 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 15:32 UTC

> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 01:11:39 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On 12/29/22 5:04 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

> > > Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.
> >
> > Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
> > are still king in this arena :-)
>
> Actually, not. Two more stories of Republican vote fraud just broke
> in here recently. One of them was a county elections supervisor
> harvesting fake ballots.
>
> Oh, yes, vote fraud is perpetrated more often by righties as even the
> Heritage Foundation will attest.
> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
>
> Pick your state and read up.
>
> > I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
> > voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
> > That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
> > how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>
> It's not the left that's been so worried. It's the right, the primary
> perpetrators of vote fraud, that have been doing all the complaining.
>
> Didn't you notice how fast the righties in here shut up about vote
> fraud a couple of weeks ago when shown the Heritage Foundation's own
> records of GOP vote fraudsters?
>
> > MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
> > IN PERSON voting and you put a big indelible purple
> > fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
> > dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
> > Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
> > microbiology course ....
>
> That works great in countries where the risk of massive voter fraud
> and intimidation are very real, like Iraq. It's not necessary here.
> Unless the Proud Boys are going to start "guarding" polling places.
>
> And in any case, if the left really is stealing elections, why does
> the right still dominate politically?
>
> Swill
> --
> "Instead of building a wall or sending CBP agents to the border, why doesn�t
> the @gop send thoughts and prayers? It works so well for Mass Shootings
> it should easily solve the border issue." - unknown, posted by -hh

True. If the Democrats really were able to conduct a massive multi-state voting conspiracy and somehow conceal every single bit of evidence and keep
every single person from talking, they certainly would have changed the down-ballot votes to give them a significant majority in both houses. The
reality is that Trump lost. And all the Republican insider testimony confirms that Trump clearly knew he'd lost.

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<XnsAF7D838F6CF99noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.48>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25438&group=alt.politics#25438

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 19:05:07 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 19:05 UTC

"26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net> wrote in news:OIidndsP0dCBHDP-
nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com:

> On 12/29/22 5:04 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>> Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.
>
> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
> are still king in this arena :-)
>
> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>
> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
> IN PERSON voting

And if you are serving overseas
or live on a remote Alaskan island or
in a nursing home, well, too bad for
you, you can't vote in person so you
don't get to vote at all.

and you put a big indelible purple
> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
> dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
> Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
> microbiology course ....

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<totvrq$1mojd$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25490&group=alt.politics#25490

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:07:39 -0700
 by: Gronk - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 07:07 UTC

governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 01:11:39 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 12/29/22 5:04 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.
>>
>> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
>> are still king in this arena :-)
>
> Actually, not. Two more stories of Republican vote fraud just broke
> in here recently. One of them was a county elections supervisor
> harvesting fake ballots.
>
> Oh, yes, vote fraud is perpetrated more often by righties as even the
> Heritage Foundation will attest.
> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
>
> Pick your state and read up.
>
>> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
>> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
>> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
>> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>
> It's not the left that's been so worried. It's the right, the primary
> perpetrators of vote fraud, that have been doing all the complaining.
>
> Didn't you notice how fast the righties in here shut up about vote
> fraud a couple of weeks ago when shown the Heritage Foundation's own
> records of GOP vote fraudsters?
>
>> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
>> IN PERSON voting and you put a big indelible purple
>> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
>> dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
>> Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
>> microbiology course ....
>
> That works great in countries where the risk of massive voter fraud
> and intimidation are very real, like Iraq. It's not necessary here.
> Unless the Proud Boys are going to start "guarding" polling places.
>
> And in any case, if the left really is stealing elections, why does
> the right still dominate politically?

The more interesting bit from their site is this:
"1,402 Proven instances of voter fraud"

One thousand four hundred and two.

That's *it*

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<tou0ca$1mqcb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25491&group=alt.politics#25491

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:16:26 -0700
 by: Gronk - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 07:16 UTC

Mitchell Holman wrote:
> "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net> wrote in news:OIidndsP0dCBHDP-
>> On 12/29/22 5:04 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Wonder no more why Republicans are experts on voter fraud.
>>
>> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
>> are still king in this arena :-)
>>
>> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
>> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
>> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
>> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>>
>> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
>> IN PERSON voting
>
> And if you are serving overseas
> or live on a remote Alaskan island or
> in a nursing home, well, too bad for
> you, you can't vote in person so you
> don't get to vote at all.

Didn't #DirtyDon vote by mail? ;)

> and you put a big indelible purple
>> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
>> dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
>> Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
>> microbiology course ....

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<XnsAF8050D8A9F97noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.57>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25495&group=alt.politics#25495

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 14:05:58 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 14:05 UTC

Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote in news:tou0ca$1mqcb$1@dont-
email.me:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:

>>> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
>>> are still king in this arena :-)
>>>
>>> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
>>> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
>>> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
>>> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>>>
>>> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
>>> IN PERSON voting
>>
>> And if you are serving overseas
>> or live on a remote Alaskan island or
>> in a nursing home, well, too bad for
>> you, you can't vote in person so you
>> don't get to vote at all.
>
> Didn't #DirtyDon vote by mail? ;)

Yep.

And he encouraged Republicans to
vote by mail.

In apparent reversal, Trump encourages
Floridians to vote by mail
August 4, 2020
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/politics/donald-trump-mail-in-voting-
florida/index.html

>> and you put a big indelible purple
>>> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
>>> dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
>>> Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
>>> microbiology course ....

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<40l6rhlu9pohn9kdtoru706ue5at5qq1qo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25505&group=alt.politics#25505

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 17:09:13 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 22:09 UTC

On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:07:39 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 01:11:39 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
>>> are still king in this arena :-)
>>
>> Actually, not. Two more stories of Republican vote fraud just broke
>> in here recently. One of them was a county elections supervisor
>> harvesting fake ballots.
>>
>> Oh, yes, vote fraud is perpetrated more often by righties as even the
>> Heritage Foundation will attest.
>> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
>>
>> Pick your state and read up.
>>
>>> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
>>> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
>>> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
>>> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>>
>> It's not the left that's been so worried. It's the right, the primary
>> perpetrators of vote fraud, that have been doing all the complaining.
>>
>> Didn't you notice how fast the righties in here shut up about vote
>> fraud a couple of weeks ago when shown the Heritage Foundation's own
>> records of GOP vote fraudsters?
>>
>>> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
>>> IN PERSON voting and you put a big indelible purple
>>> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
>>> dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
>>> Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
>>> microbiology course ....
>>
>> That works great in countries where the risk of massive voter fraud
>> and intimidation are very real, like Iraq. It's not necessary here.
>> Unless the Proud Boys are going to start "guarding" polling places.
>>
>> And in any case, if the left really is stealing elections, why does
>> the right still dominate politically?
>
>The more interesting bit from their site is this:
>"1,402 Proven instances of voter fraud"
>
>One thousand four hundred and two.
>
>That's *it*

Nationwide.

In American History.

In big, bold numbers right on their main vote fraud index page.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Swill
NP: Neil Diamond, "Song Sung Blue"
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<mgl6rhhsvtkma8mtti4t3f43or5d56v7v3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25506&group=alt.politics#25506

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 17:10:40 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 22:10 UTC

On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:16:26 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Mitchell Holman wrote:

>>> Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
>>> are still king in this arena :-)
>>>
>>> I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
>>> voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
>>> That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
>>> how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>>>
>>> MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
>>> IN PERSON voting
>>
>> And if you are serving overseas
>> or live on a remote Alaskan island or
>> in a nursing home, well, too bad for
>> you, you can't vote in person so you
>> don't get to vote at all.
>
>Didn't #DirtyDon vote by mail? ;)

A couple of times . . . ;)

Swill
NP: Neil Diamond, "Holly Holy"
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<ojl6rhpcoe0rt2lts11ld054rgj01f45e3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25507&group=alt.politics#25507

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 17:15:08 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 22:15 UTC

On Mon, 02 Jan 2023 14:05:58 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:

>In apparent reversal, Trump encourages
>Floridians to vote by mail
>August 4, 2020
>https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/politics/donald-trump-mail-in-voting-
>florida/index.html

"Because", according to the Heritage Foundation, "of vulnerabilities
that exist in state’s election laws, election fraud is relatively easy
to commit and difficult to detect after the fact."

Swill
NP: Nickelback, "Fight for All the Wrong Reasons"
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<chine.bleu-9B50C0.19240002012023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25516&group=alt.politics#25516

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 19:24:08 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 03:24 UTC

In article <tou0ca$1mqcb$1@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Didn't #DirtyDon vote by mail? ;)
>
> > and you put a big indelible purple
> >> fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple

That would be a few dozen different inks for this county. We got
a bunch of districts and cities with different parts of the
county voting the same day for different elections.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<0kh8rhlk8falr9g62qbql2qssshu58p7j0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25526&group=alt.politics#25526

From: governor...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 10:16:05 -0500
 by: governor...@gmail.com - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 15:16 UTC

On Mon, 02 Jan 2023 17:10:40 -0500, governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:16:26 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net> wrote in news:OIidndsP0dCBHDP-

>>> And if you are serving overseas
>>> or live on a remote Alaskan island or
>>> in a nursing home, well, too bad for
>>> you, you can't vote in person so you
>>> don't get to vote at all.
>>
>>Didn't #DirtyDon vote by mail? ;)
>
>A couple of times . . . ;)

Oops! I'm sorry! Trump didn't vote twice. His chief of staff Mark
Meadows did.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<yLScnf3vN-8dOyb-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25685&group=alt.politics#25685

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26C.Z...@noaada.net (26C.Z968)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 00:30:38 -0500
 by: 26C.Z968 - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 05:30 UTC

On 1/2/23 2:07 AM, Gronk wrote:
> governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 01:11:39 -0500, "26C.Z969" <26C.Z969@noaada.net>
>> wrote:

>>>    Hey, we're getting better ... but, frankly, the lefties
>>>    are still king in this arena  :-)
>>
>> Actually, not.  Two more stories of Republican vote fraud just broke
>> in here recently.  One of them was a county elections supervisor
>> harvesting fake ballots.
>>
>> Oh, yes, vote fraud is perpetrated more often by righties as even the
>> Heritage Foundation will attest.
>> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
>>
>> Pick your state and read up.
>>
>>>    I've seen some GOP deciding to totally embrace Wokie
>>>    voting methods - ballot-harvesting, the whole bit.
>>>    That the Wokies seem WORRIED ... well ... just shows
>>>    how much THEY'VE exploited all this.
>>
>> It's not the left that's been so worried.  It's the right, the primary
>> perpetrators of vote fraud, that have been doing all the complaining.
>>
>> Didn't you notice how fast the righties in here shut up about vote
>> fraud a couple of weeks ago when shown the Heritage Foundation's own
>> records of GOP vote fraudsters?
>>
>>>    MY rec - and Jimmy Carter has approved elsewhere - is
>>>    IN PERSON voting and you put a big indelible purple
>>>    fingerprint on your ballot. There are several purple
>>>    dyes that kinda have to WEAR off - Genetian/Crystal
>>>    Violet for example. I remember that shit from a
>>>    microbiology course ....
>>
>> That works great in countries where the risk of massive voter fraud
>> and intimidation are very real, like Iraq.  It's not necessary here.
>> Unless the Proud Boys are going to start "guarding" polling places.
>>
>> And in any case, if the left really is stealing elections, why does
>> the right still dominate politically?
>
> The more interesting bit from their site is this:
> "1,402 Proven instances of voter fraud"
>
> One thousand four hundred and two.
>
> That's *it*

Um ...... that's all that can be easily PROVEN.

The REAL cheating is intentionally DIFFICULT to prove.

Do you REALLY think 60+ percent of Arizona ballot-reading
machines failed on the same day ? :-)

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<chine.bleu-F65936.23503308012023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25691&group=alt.politics#25691

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2023 23:50:33 -0800
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 07:50 UTC

In article <yLScnf3vN-8dOyb-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"26C.Z968" <26C.Z968@noaada.net> wrote:

> Do you REALLY think 60+ percent of Arizona ballot-reading
> machines failed on the same day ? :-)

Does it matter? The ballots still exist. Repair the machines and
try again. Rinse, repeat, until the machines give the same
results for the same ballots. You're too stupid to know this, but
states don't promise overnight results. They allow themselves a
few weeks until they can certify the results are as accurate as
humanly possible.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<bff34527-83f6-4479-8540-325a074dfa5bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25701&group=alt.politics#25701

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 13:24:15 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 21:24 UTC

On Tuesday, January 3, 2023 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-5, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Jan 2023 17:10:40 -0500, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 00:16:26 -0700, Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid>
> >wrote:

> >>Didn't #DirtyDon vote by mail? ;)
> >
> >A couple of times . . . ;)
> Oops! I'm sorry! Trump didn't vote twice. His chief of staff Mark
> Meadows did.

Meadows didn't vote three times?
---------------------
Mark Meadows Was Simultaneously Registered To Vote In Three States
Washington Post - Apr 22, 2022
-- https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/22/mark-meadows-was-simultaneously-registered-vote-three-states/

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<tpqscb$1hq4h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25735&group=alt.politics#25735

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 23:06:03 -0700
 by: Gronk - Fri, 13 Jan 2023 06:06 UTC

26C.Z968 wrote:
> On 1/2/23 2:07 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> governor.swill@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Actually, not.  Two more stories of Republican vote fraud just broke
>>> in here recently.  One of them was a county elections supervisor
>>> harvesting fake ballots.
>>>
>>> Oh, yes, vote fraud is perpetrated more often by righties as even the
>>> Heritage Foundation will attest.
>>> https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
>>>
>>> Pick your state and read up.

>>> It's not the left that's been so worried.  It's the right, the primary
>>> perpetrators of vote fraud, that have been doing all the complaining.
>>>
>>> Didn't you notice how fast the righties in here shut up about vote
>>> fraud a couple of weeks ago when shown the Heritage Foundation's own
>>> records of GOP vote fraudsters?

>>> That works great in countries where the risk of massive voter fraud
>>> and intimidation are very real, like Iraq.  It's not necessary here.
>>> Unless the Proud Boys are going to start "guarding" polling places.
>>>
>>> And in any case, if the left really is stealing elections, why does
>>> the right still dominate politically?
>>
>> The more interesting bit from their site is this:
>> "1,402 Proven instances of voter fraud"
>>
>> One thousand four hundred and two.
>>
>> That's *it*
>
>   Um ...... that's all that can be easily PROVEN.
>
>   The REAL cheating is intentionally DIFFICULT to prove.
>
>   Do you REALLY think 60+ percent of Arizona ballot-reading
>   machines failed on the same day ?  :-)

Feel free to post evidence that no one else has been able
to find ->

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<tq2rr7$2lbqa$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25807&group=alt.politics#25807

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 23:45:59 -0700
 by: Gronk - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:45 UTC

Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <yLScnf3vN-8dOyb-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "26C.Z968" <26C.Z968@noaada.net> wrote:
>
>> Do you REALLY think 60+ percent of Arizona ballot-reading
>> machines failed on the same day ? :-)
>
> Does it matter? The ballots still exist. Repair the machines and
> try again. Rinse, repeat, until the machines give the same

Who ya gonna call? The Cyber Ninnies!

> results for the same ballots. You're too stupid to know this, but
> states don't promise overnight results. They allow themselves a
> few weeks until they can certify the results are as accurate as
> humanly possible.

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<tq2rtk$2lbqa$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=25808&group=alt.politics#25808

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 23:47:16 -0700
 by: Gronk - Mon, 16 Jan 2023 06:47 UTC

-hh wrote:
> On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 1:06:06 AM UTC-5, Gronk wrote:
>> 26C.Z968 wrote:

>>> Um ...... that's all that can be easily PROVEN.
>>>
>>> The REAL cheating is intentionally DIFFICULT to prove.
>>>
>>> Do you REALLY think 60+ percent of Arizona ballot-reading
>>> machines failed on the same day ? :-)
>> Feel free to post evidence that no one else has been able
>> to find ->
>
> Seems that there's now a new case which has surfaced:
>
> "Iowa GOP candidate's wife cast 23 fraudulent votes for her husband in 2020"

23 - that they know of...

> <https://www.rawstory.com/republican-voter-fraud-2659208499/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter>

Re: Wait! There's More Republican Vote Fraud

<ttdrbq$ava$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26498&group=alt.politics#26498

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 20:34:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 20:34 UTC

>> | Nearly a year after the 2020 election, Arizona's
>> | then-attorney general, Mark Brnovich, launched an
>> | investigation into voting in the state's largest county
>> | that quickly consumed more than 10,000 hours of his staff's
>> | time.
>> |
>> | Investigators prepared a report in March 2022 stating that
>> | virtually all claims of error and malfeasance were
>> | unfounded, according to internal documents reviewed by The
>> | Washington Post. Brnovich, a Republican, kept it private.

| Arizona governor seeks ethics review of former attorney
| general
|
| The complaint to the State Bar of Arizona follows new
| details about how Mark Brnovich withheld records debunking
| claims of election fraud
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/02/25/brnovich-state-bar-arizona-election/>

--bks