Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.

interests / alt.politics / Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State

SubjectAuthor
* Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious Statebruce bowser
`* Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious StateNevermind
 `* Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious Statebruce bowser
  `- Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious StateNevermind

1
Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State

<1d1dd701-dad3-4d69-a069-df91526fb204n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26501&group=alt.politics#26501

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 14:19:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sat, 25 Feb 2023 22:19 UTC

"Desperate to win back the Trump supporters, Fox News and the Fox Business Network turned at least a dozen times to a pro-Trump attorney named Sidney Powell who, when pressed for evidence, forwarded a memo entitled "Election Fraud Info" to Fox anchor Maria Bartiromo. Bartiromo hosted Powell on her Fox News show the day after receiving it." ...

The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock offered detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped rig the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that she gains insights from experiencing something "like time-travel in a semi-conscious state."

Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State
The 'Wackadoodle' Foundation of Fox News' Election-Fraud Claims
NPR - 5 days ago
-- https://www.npr.org/2023/02/20/1158223099/fox-news-dominion-wackadoodle-election-fraud-claim

Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State

<lKBKL.2899007$JNZ4.555199@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26504&group=alt.politics#26504

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 05:03:13 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 05:03 UTC

> "Desperate to win back the Trump supporters, Fox News and the Fox Business
> Network turned at least a dozen times to a pro-Trump attorney named Sidney
> Powell who, when pressed for evidence, forwarded a memo entitled "Election
> Fraud Info" to Fox anchor Maria Bartiromo. Bartiromo hosted Powell on her Fox
> News show the day after receiving it." ...
>
> The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock offered
> detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped rig
> the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that she
> gains insights from experiencing something "like time-travel in a
> semi-conscious state."
>
> Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State
> The 'Wackadoodle' Foundation of Fox News' Election-Fraud Claims
> NPR - 5 days ago
> -- https://www.npr.org/2023/02/20/1158223099/
> fox-news-dominion-wackadoodle-election-fraud-claim

Yup. Fox "news" viewers are intensely gullible. These are the people who get exposed to news from around the world (unually unintentionally) and still
conclude that the one voice telling them crap no one else reports is the only source telling the truth, and that it's just a wild coincidence that
that's what they want to hear.

Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State

<4af63e69-a33a-425d-90d2-f54847647ff0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26513&group=alt.politics#26513

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 11:22:56 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce1.9...@gmail.com (bruce bowser)
 by: bruce bowser - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 19:22 UTC

On Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 12:03:17 AM UTC-5, Nevermind wrote:
> > "Desperate to win back the Trump supporters, Fox News and the Fox Business
> > Network turned at least a dozen times to a pro-Trump attorney named Sidney
> > Powell who, when pressed for evidence, forwarded a memo entitled "Election
> > Fraud Info" to Fox anchor Maria Bartiromo. Bartiromo hosted Powell on her Fox
> > News show the day after receiving it." ...
> >
> > The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock offered
> > detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped rig
> > the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that she
> > gains insights from experiencing something "like time-travel in a
> > semi-conscious state."
> >
> > Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State
> > The 'Wackadoodle' Foundation of Fox News' Election-Fraud Claims
> > NPR - 5 days ago
> > -- https://www.npr.org/2023/02/20/1158223099/
> > fox-news-dominion-wackadoodle-election-fraud-claim
> Yup. Fox "news" viewers are intensely gullible. These are the people who get exposed to news from around the world (unually unintentionally) and still
> conclude that the one voice telling them crap no one else reports is the only source telling the truth, and that it's just a wild coincidence that
> that's what they want to hear.

They think that someone (or maybe everyone) at Fox News corporation somehow likes them or has not forgotten them? or something like that.

Re: Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State

<CeQKL.3493136$WRz3.1315459@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26515&group=alt.politics#26515

From: NoO...@none.com (Nevermind)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 21:33:22 GMT
 by: Nevermind - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 21:33 UTC

> On Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 12:03:17�AM UTC-5, Nevermind wrote:
> > > "Desperate to win back the Trump supporters, Fox News and the Fox Business
> > > Network turned at least a dozen times to a pro-Trump attorney named Sidney
> > > Powell who, when pressed for evidence, forwarded a memo entitled "Election
> > > Fraud Info" to Fox anchor Maria Bartiromo. Bartiromo hosted Powell on her
> > > Fox
> > > News show the day after receiving it." ...
> > >
> > > The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock
> > > offered
> > > detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped
> > > rig
> > > the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that
> > > she
> > > gains insights from experiencing something "like time-travel in a
> > > semi-conscious state."
> > >
> > > Fox Source: Time Travel, Semi-Conscious State
> > > The 'Wackadoodle' Foundation of Fox News' Election-Fraud Claims
> > > NPR - 5 days ago
> > > -- https://www.npr.org/2023/02/20/1158223099/
> > > fox-news-dominion-wackadoodle-election-fraud-claim
> > Yup. Fox "news" viewers are intensely gullible. These are the people who get
> > exposed to news from around the world (unually unintentionally) and still
> > conclude that the one voice telling them crap no one else reports is the
> > only source telling the truth, and that it's just a wild coincidence that
> > that's what they want to hear.
>
> They think that someone (or maybe everyone) at Fox News corporation somehow
> likes them or has not forgotten them? or something like that.

True. They are not forgotten. As the Fox texts make totally clear, they are valued for their revenue stream, nothing else.