From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Holy shit!! Chechens figfhting for Ukraine, what utter, utter ubersoldat!!
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 14:32:29 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 06:32 UTC

https://twitter.com/Militarylandnet/status/1506339161954996225?cxt=HHwWgsCyuZTfy-cpAAAA

Allah Akbar! Get the guy firing the bazooka at the Russians, no
fucking fear at all, standing there in the open in the middle of a
firefight, sending Russian motherfuckers to HELL!!

Turn up the sound on this when you play it. The symphony of war,
assault rifles, machine guns and bazookas!