interests / alt.politics / DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

SubjectAuthor
* DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroLee
|+- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroJohn Doe
|`* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero28C.I874
| +- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroGovernor Swill
| `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroLee
|  +* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroKen
|  |`- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroGovernor Swill
|  `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero28C.I874
|   +- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroGovernor Swill
|   `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroLee
|    +* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero28C.I864
|    |`* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroLee
|    | `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero28A.K864
|    |  +- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroMitchell Holman
|    |  `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroGovernor Swill
|    |   +* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroMitchell Holman
|    |   |`- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroLeper
|    |   +* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroPaxPerPoten
|    |   |`* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero28B.A864
|    |   | `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroGovernor Swill
|    |   |  `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroNoBody
|    |   |   `- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroNoBody
|    |   `* Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroNoBody
|    |    +- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroNoBody
|    |    `- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroLee
|    `- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx HeroNoBody
`- Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Heroplateshutoverlock

Pages:12
DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<tua7mc$6ds$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26662&group=alt.politics#26662

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero
Date: 8 Mar 2023 14:56:12 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 14:56 UTC

| No one has pandered to anti-vaccination, anti-science
| skeptics more than Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.
| He has gone so far as to set up a committee to go after
| vaccine manufacturers, the companies that saved millions of
| lives here and around the world.
| So how did Florida do? As of Monday afternoon, it had the
| 12th highest death rate from covid and the eighth highest
| rate of infection. As of last month, it had the second
| highest number of cumulative child covid cases.
|
| But it's not just Florida. Red states in general have had
| far higher death rates than blue states.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response-maga/>

--bks

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<3LucnUZ7B52XM5X5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26663&group=alt.politics#26663

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Subject: Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 15:47:22 +0000
 by: Lee - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 15:47 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | No one has pandered to anti-vaccination, anti-science
> | skeptics more than Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.
> | He has gone so far as to set up a committee to go after
> | vaccine manufacturers, the companies that saved millions of
> | lives here and around the world.
> | So how did Florida do? As of Monday afternoon, it had the
> | 12th highest death rate from covid and the eighth highest
> | rate of infection. As of last month, it had the second
> | highest number of cumulative child covid cases.
> |
> | But it's not just Florida. Red states in general have had
> | far higher death rates than blue states.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response-mag
> a/>
>
> --bks

DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
anti-vaxx vote.

Republicans have standards, none at all.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<xm6OL.3715672$vSy3.721846@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26665&group=alt.politics#26665

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 20:37:49 GMT
 by: John Doe - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 20:37 UTC

> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> > | No one has pandered to anti-vaccination, anti-science
> > | skeptics more than Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.
> > | He has gone so far as to set up a committee to go after
> > | vaccine manufacturers, the companies that saved millions of
> > | lives here and around the world.
> > | So how did Florida do? As of Monday afternoon, it had the
> > | 12th highest death rate from covid and the eighth highest
> > | rate of infection. As of last month, it had the second
> > | highest number of cumulative child covid cases.
> > |
> > | But it's not just Florida. Red states in general have had
> > | far higher death rates than blue states.
> > <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response-mag
> > a/>
> >
> > --bks
>

> DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
> he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
> anti-vaxx vote.
>
> Republicans have standards, none at all.

Exactly. DeSantis is a hypocritical liar. And he's the same guy who demands any blogger who talks about him register with the state and pay a $2500
fine. Sure, that's not fascist at all.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<ctydnV0lgpwosJT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26670&group=alt.politics#26670

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 28C.I...@noabgba.net (28C.I874)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 19:51:34 -0500
 by: 28C.I874 - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 00:51 UTC

On 3/8/23 10:47 AM, Lee wrote:
> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> | No one has pandered to anti-vaccination, anti-science
>> | skeptics more than Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.
>> | He has gone so far as to set up a committee to go after
>> | vaccine manufacturers, the companies that saved millions of
>> | lives here and around the world.
>> | So how did Florida do? As of Monday afternoon, it had the
>> | 12th highest death rate from covid and the eighth highest
>> | rate of infection. As of last month, it had the second
>> | highest number of cumulative child covid cases.
>> |
>> | But it's not just Florida. Red states in general have had
>> | far higher death rates than blue states.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response-mag
>> a/>
>>
>> --bks
>

> DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
> he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
> anti-vaxx vote.

DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
FORCED vaccination, especially when the vax is not
highly effective. Insofar as Covid goes ... the
disease has weakened to the point of minimal concern.
No excuses for the vax-NAZIs anymore.

Or is that just too reasonable for ya ?

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<88qi0ipr6nj9h4oj8lnm099jedlcafjht4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26674&group=alt.politics#26674

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 00:06:30 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 05:06 UTC

On Wed, 8 Mar 2023 19:51:34 -0500, "28C.I874" <28C.I874@noabgba.net> wrote:

>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response-mag
>>> a/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>

>> DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
>> he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
>> anti-vaxx vote.
>

> DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
> FORCED vaccination, especially when the vax is not
> highly effective. Insofar as Covid goes ... the
> disease has weakened to the point of minimal concern.
> No excuses for the vax-NAZIs anymore.
>
> Or is that just too reasonable for ya ?

Yet states with lower vax rates also have higher infection and death rates.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<EPOdnfDg37bbiJf5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26676&group=alt.politics#26676

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 17:20:06 +0000
 by: Lee - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 17:20 UTC

28C.I874 wrote:

> > > <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response
> > > -mag a/>
> > >
> >> --bks
> >

> > DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
> > he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
> > anti-vaxx vote.
>

> DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
> FORCED vaccination,

No one has been "forced" to
get a vaccination. Even the
military couldn't compel
vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.

> especially when the vax is not
> highly effective.

DeSantis didn't claim the
vaxx is ineffective when HE was
urging people to get one.

> Insofar as Covid goes ... the
> disease has weakened to the point of minimal concern.
> No excuses for the vax-NAZIs anymore.
>
> Or is that just too reasonable for ya ?

There is nothing reasonable about
vaccinated people suddenly jumping on
the anti vaxx bandwagon.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<tuden6$1jgf9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26678&group=alt.politics#26678

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:14:28 -0600
 by: Ken - Thu, 9 Mar 2023 20:14 UTC

Lee wrote:
> 28C.I874 wrote:

>>> DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
>>> he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
>>> anti-vaxx vote.
>>

>> DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
>> FORCED vaccination,
>

> No one has been "forced" to
> get a vaccination. Even the
> military couldn't compel
> vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.

You are technically correct, but do you not see a person being refused
their livelihood as a form of being forced?? Only a liberal would OK
such an action, but argue for free money or reparations.

Finally, I also took the vaccinations as most did. But the results were
not a good as it was believed they would be. It is hard to say just
what effect they had on COVID. Probably some good, but not totally
effective.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<LX-dnezLsuuq5Jf5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26680&group=alt.politics#26680

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 28C.I...@noabgba.net (28C.I874)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 19:25:41 -0500
 by: 28C.I874 - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 00:25 UTC

On 3/9/23 12:20 PM, Lee wrote:
> 28C.I874 wrote:

>>> DeSantis got vaccinated himself but
>>> he is anti-vaxx now that he wants that
>>> anti-vaxx vote.
>>

>> DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
>> FORCED vaccination,
>

> No one has been "forced" to
> get a vaccination. Even the
> military couldn't compel
> vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.

Oh no ! It's not FORCE - it's just PERSECUTION and
personal/career DESTRUCTION ... no biggie right ?

Fuckin' NAZI .....

>> especially when the vax is not
>> highly effective.
>

> DeSantis didn't claim the
> vaxx is ineffective when HE was
> urging people to get one.
>

>> Insofar as Covid goes ... the
>> disease has weakened to the point of minimal concern.
>> No excuses for the vax-NAZIs anymore.
>>
>> Or is that just too reasonable for ya ?
>

> There is nothing reasonable about
> vaccinated people suddenly jumping on
> the anti vaxx bandwagon.

I explained it well. That you couldn't decode
the few simple sentences ......

I got every vax, but I'm against the kind of
forced program they've had the past few years.
It was worse than the disease for alleged "free
countries".

I think people *should* get the vax but destroying
them if they don't is just too totalitarian. There
are only a small handful of diseases SO dangerous
that some kind of govt medical coercion might be
justified. Covid didn't quite fit the bill (and
all the efforts barely slowed it down and all
could see that very early on) - but drug-resistant
TB might.

But I guess you're one of those people who think
anything YOU don't care for should be a crime.
I can suggest some very un-free countries where
you might be happier ... maybe start yer very
own caliphate or 1000-year reich or something ......

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<5ogl0itqgr3h07s88h0rj1imimfblkh3qj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26683&group=alt.politics#26683

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 00:48:30 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 05:48 UTC

On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:14:28 -0600, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

>Lee wrote:
>> 28C.I874 wrote:

>>> DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
>>> FORCED vaccination,
>>

>> No one has been "forced" to
>> get a vaccination. Even the
>> military couldn't compel
>> vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.
>
>You are technically correct, but do you not see a person being refused
>their livelihood as a form of being forced?? Only a liberal would OK
>such an action, but argue for free money or reparations.

Cite an American being denied the right to work due to not being vaxxed?

>Finally, I also took the vaccinations as most did. But the results were
>not a good as it was believed they would be. It is hard to say just
>what effect they had on COVID. Probably some good, but not totally
>effective.

My brother refused to vax. He got Covid and was out of work for two weeks. His wife and
son got vaxxed and neither of them caught covid. A friend got vaxxed and got Covid but
thought it was just a chest cold. His roommate made him go to the doctor and it turned
out to be a mild case of Covid. The roomie had also got vaxxed and didn't catch it.

Vax did not prevent Covid in the way it did smallpox, but it did mitigate it. Fewer
vaxxed got sick and those who did didn't get as sick. Further, many who refused vax and
got Covid caught it more than once so unlike the measles, mumps, et. al., getting Covid
doesn't make you immune.

Statistically, vax reduces infection, hospitalization and death rates.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<26hl0ihpork1tpjjeec8ddp5cu9nuthdea@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26684&group=alt.politics#26684

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 00:59:51 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 05:59 UTC

On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 19:25:41 -0500, "28C.I874" <28C.I874@noabgba.net> wrote:

>On 3/9/23 12:20 PM, Lee wrote:
>> 28C.I874 wrote:
>>> Insofar as Covid goes ... the
>>> disease has weakened to the point of minimal concern.

It has now but over a million Americans died of it.

>>> No excuses for the vax-NAZIs anymore.

I agree. No reason to vax now unless you're the sort who gets a flu vax every season.

>>> Or is that just too reasonable for ya ?
>>

>> There is nothing reasonable about
>> vaccinated people suddenly jumping on
>> the anti vaxx bandwagon.
>
> I explained it well. That you couldn't decode
> the few simple sentences ......

His point isn't about the vax itself but about the hypocrisy of a vaccinated public figure
coming out against vaccination. Oh, sure, NOW DeSantis wants to make a big stink about
the vaccine manufacturers but when the crunch came, his arm was the first one naked and
stuck out the car window.

> I got every vax, but I'm against the kind of
> forced program they've had the past few years.

A SCOTUS ruling on enforced vaccination

"Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)"

"A state may enact a compulsory vaccination law, since the legislature has the discretion
to decide whether vaccination is the best way to prevent smallpox and protect public
health. The legislature may exempt children from the law without violating the equal
protection rights of adults if the law applies equally among adults."
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/

> It was worse than the disease for alleged "free
> countries".
>
> I think people *should* get the vax but destroying
> them if they don't is just too totalitarian.

Who's been "destroyed" by vaccine mandates? Nobody.

>There
> are only a small handful of diseases SO dangerous
> that some kind of govt medical coercion might be
> justified. Covid didn't quite fit the bill (and
> all the efforts barely slowed it down and all
> could see that very early on) - but drug-resistant
> TB might.

We didn't know how dangerous Covid was going to be. Better safe than sorry. The public
showed what they thought of lax Covid policies when they unelected Trump and a number of
other Republicans in 2020.

> But I guess you're one of those people who think
> anything YOU don't care for should be a crime.
> I can suggest some very un-free countries where
> you might be happier ... maybe start yer very
> own caliphate or 1000-year reich or something ......

Ridiculous. America is not a Reich because states require car insurance, speed limits or
vaccinations.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<kyWdnR4ivobh-Zb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26695&group=alt.politics#26695

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 17:10:20 +0000
 by: Lee - Fri, 10 Mar 2023 17:10 UTC

28C.I874 wrote:

> On 3/9/23 12:20 PM, Lee wrote:
> > 28C.I874 wrote:

> >> DeSantis was not and is not "anti-vax". He's against
> >> FORCED vaccination,
> >

> > No one has been "forced" to
> > get a vaccination. Even the
> > military couldn't compel
> > vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.
>

> Oh no ! It's not FORCE - it's just PERSECUTION and
> personal/career DESTRUCTION ... no biggie right ?
>
> Fuckin' NAZI .....
>

> > > especially when the vax is not
> >> highly effective.
> >

> > DeSantis didn't claim the
> > vaxx is ineffective when HE was
> > urging people to get one.
> >

> > > Insofar as Covid goes ... the
> >> disease has weakened to the point of minimal concern.
> >> No excuses for the vax-NAZIs anymore.
> > >
> >> Or is that just too reasonable for ya ?
> >

> > There is nothing reasonable about
> > vaccinated people suddenly jumping on
> > the anti vaxx bandwagon.
>
> I explained it well. That you couldn't decode
> the few simple sentences ......
>
> I got every vax, but I'm against the kind of
> forced program they've had the past few years.
> It was worse than the disease for alleged "free
> countries".
>
> I think people should get the vax but destroying
> them if they don't is just too totalitarian. There
> are only a small handful of diseases SO dangerous
> that some kind of govt medical coercion might be
> justified. Covid didn't quite fit the bill (and
> all the efforts barely slowed it down and all
> could see that very early on) - but drug-resistant
> TB might.

If a company wants to have a
vaccinated or masked workforce that
is their private policy, the Governor
has no role in that.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/ron-desantis-wants-to-permanently-ban-covi
d-19-mask-and-vaccine-mandates/

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gov-ron-desantis-1-17-23

> But I guess you're one of those people who think
> anything YOU don't care for should be a crime.

Huh? I am not the one trying to
criminalize books in libraries and
drag shows and abortion advice.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<t4ydnVwrEZp2QZb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26697&group=alt.politics#26697

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 28C.I...@nobbgba.net (28C.I864)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 20:43:50 -0500
 by: 28C.I864 - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 01:43 UTC

On 3/10/23 12:10 PM, Lee wrote:
> 28C.I874 wrote:

>>> No one has been "forced" to
>>> get a vaccination. Even the
>>> military couldn't compel
>>> vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.
>>

>> Oh no ! It's not FORCE - it's just PERSECUTION and
>> personal/career DESTRUCTION ... no biggie right ?
>>
>> Fuckin' NAZI .....

>>> DeSantis didn't claim the
>>> vaxx is ineffective when HE was
>>> urging people to get one.

>>> There is nothing reasonable about
>>> vaccinated people suddenly jumping on
>>> the anti vaxx bandwagon.
>>
>> I explained it well. That you couldn't decode
>> the few simple sentences ......
>>
>> I got every vax, but I'm against the kind of
>> forced program they've had the past few years.
>> It was worse than the disease for alleged "free
>> countries".
>>
>> I think people should get the vax but destroying
>> them if they don't is just too totalitarian. There
>> are only a small handful of diseases SO dangerous
>> that some kind of govt medical coercion might be
>> justified. Covid didn't quite fit the bill (and
>> all the efforts barely slowed it down and all
>> could see that very early on) - but drug-resistant
>> TB might.
>>

> If a company wants to have a
> vaccinated or masked workforce that
> is their private policy, the Governor
> has no role in that.

And I guess if they want to use them as slaves,
or sex-slaves, that's their biz too, right ?

> https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/ron-desantis-wants-to-permanently-ban-covi
> d-19-mask-and-vaccine-mandates/
>
> https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gov-ron-desantis-1-17-23
>

>> But I guess you're one of those people who think
>> anything YOU don't care for should be a crime.
>

> Huh? I am not the one trying to
> criminalize books in libraries and
> drag shows and abortion advice.

DeSantis did not ban any books whatsoever. If you
wanna buy "Little Johnny Gets A Boner" you can just
go to your local retailer.

But the STATE isn't gonna abide them in ITS libraries.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<mo4p0itsav49m1rcd3papecnlthmo126fj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26701&group=alt.politics#26701

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 09:42:29 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:42 UTC

On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 17:10:20 +0000, "Lee" <cleetis@gmail.com> wrote:

>28C.I874 wrote:

>> > No one has been "forced" to
>> > get a vaccination. Even the
>> > military couldn't compel
>> > vaccinations of anti-vaxx troops.
>>

>> Oh no ! It's not FORCE - it's just PERSECUTION and
>> personal/career DESTRUCTION ... no biggie right ?
>>
>> Fuckin' NAZI .....

>> > DeSantis didn't claim the
>> > vaxx is ineffective when HE was
>> > urging people to get one.

>> > There is nothing reasonable about
>> > vaccinated people suddenly jumping on
>> > the anti vaxx bandwagon.
>>
>> I explained it well. That you couldn't decode
>> the few simple sentences ......
>>
>> I got every vax, but I'm against the kind of
>> forced program they've had the past few years.
>> It was worse than the disease for alleged "free
>> countries".
>>
>> I think people should get the vax but destroying
>> them if they don't is just too totalitarian. There
>> are only a small handful of diseases SO dangerous
>> that some kind of govt medical coercion might be
>> justified. Covid didn't quite fit the bill (and
>> all the efforts barely slowed it down and all
>> could see that very early on) - but drug-resistant
>> TB might.
>>

> If a company wants to have a
>vaccinated or masked workforce that
>is their private policy, the Governor
>has no role in that.
>
>https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/ron-desantis-wants-to-permanently-ban-covi
>d-19-mask-and-vaccine-mandates/
>
>https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gov-ron-desantis-1-17-23
>

>> But I guess you're one of those people who think
>> anything YOU don't care for should be a crime.
>

> Huh? I am not the one trying to
>criminalize books in libraries and
>drag shows and abortion advice.

Correct. YOU are the one who want our children to be overly
sexualized and taught that mental illness is normal.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<f0SdnW8vIrCwIpH5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26703&group=alt.politics#26703

From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 17:49:33 +0000
 by: Lee - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 17:49 UTC

28C.I864 wrote:

> On 3/10/23 12:10 PM, Lee wrote:
> > 28C.I874 wrote:

> >> Oh no ! It's not FORCE - it's just PERSECUTION and
> >> personal/career DESTRUCTION ... no biggie right ?
> > >
> >> Fuckin' NAZI .....

> >> I explained it well. That you couldn't decode
> >> the few simple sentences ......
> > >
> >> I got every vax, but I'm against the kind of
> >> forced program they've had the past few years.
> >> It was worse than the disease for alleged "free
> >> countries".
> > >
> >> I think people should get the vax but destroying
> >> them if they don't is just too totalitarian. There
> >> are only a small handful of diseases SO dangerous
> >> that some kind of govt medical coercion might be
> >> justified. Covid didn't quite fit the bill (and
> >> all the efforts barely slowed it down and all
> >> could see that very early on) - but drug-resistant
> >> TB might.
> > >

> > If a company wants to have a
> > vaccinated or masked workforce that
> > is their private policy, the Governor
> > has no role in that.
>

> And I guess if they want to use them as slaves,
> or sex-slaves, that's their biz too, right ?

Private company health policies
are now sex slavery? What?

> > https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/ron-desantis-wants-to-permanently-ban-
> > covi d-19-mask-and-vaccine-mandates/
> >
> > https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gov-ron-desantis-1-17-23
> >

> >> But I guess you're one of those people who think
> >> anything YOU don't care for should be a crime.
> >

> > Huh? I am not the one trying to
> > criminalize books in libraries and
> > drag shows and abortion advice.
>
> DeSantis did not ban any books whatsoever. If you
> wanna buy "Little Johnny Gets A Boner" you can just
> go to your local retailer.
>
> But the STATE isn't gonna abide them in ITS libraries.

Show us what is so objectionable
about the books being banned.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<ZiWdnR_AWb2LTpH5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26705&group=alt.politics#26705

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 28A.K...@noqbgba.net (28A.K864)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500
 by: 28A.K864 - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 19:14 UTC

On 3/11/23 12:49 PM, Lee wrote:
> 28C.I864 wrote:

>>> If a company wants to have a
>>> vaccinated or masked workforce that
>>> is their private policy, the Governor
>>> has no role in that.
>>

>> And I guess if they want to use them as slaves,
>> or sex-slaves, that's their biz too, right ?
>

> Private company health policies
> are now sex slavery? What?
>

>>> https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/ron-desantis-wants-to-permanently-ban-
>>> covi d-19-mask-and-vaccine-mandates/
>>>
>>> https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gov-ron-desantis-1-17-23

>>> Huh? I am not the one trying to
>>> criminalize books in libraries and
>>> drag shows and abortion advice.
>>
>> DeSantis did not ban any books whatsoever. If you
>> wanna buy "Little Johnny Gets A Boner" you can just
>> go to your local retailer.
>>
>> But the STATE isn't gonna abide them in ITS libraries.
>

> Show us what is so objectionable
> about the books being banned.

Pedo grooming propaganda.

Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
time to be spent turning little Johnny into
somebody's butt-boy.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<XnsAFC49050DEFFDnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.48>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26706&group=alt.politics#26706

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
References: <tua7mc$6ds$1@panix3.panix.com> <3LucnUZ7B52XM5X5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <ctydnV0lgpwosJT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com> <EPOdnfDg37bbiJf5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <LX-dnezLsuuq5Jf5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <kyWdnR4ivobh-Zb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4ydnVwrEZp2QZb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com> <f0SdnW8vIrCwIpH5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ZiWdnR_AWb2LTpH5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 20:06:34 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 20:06 UTC

"28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net> wrote in

>>> DeSantis did not ban any books whatsoever. If you
>>> wanna buy "Little Johnny Gets A Boner" you can just
>>> go to your local retailer.
>>>
>>> But the STATE isn't gonna abide them in ITS libraries.
>>

>> Show us what is so objectionable
>> about the books being banned.
>

> Pedo grooming propaganda.

Tell us what is "pedo grooming
propaganda" about a biography of
baseball great Robero Clemente, or
a dog in Nepal, or a biography of
Rosa Parks

THESE 176 BOOKS WERE BANNED IN DUVAL COUNTY, FLORIDA
December 6, 2022

Roberto Clemente: Pride of the
Pittsburgh Pirates, by Jonah
Winter and Ra�l Col�n

A Dog Named Haku: A Holiday Story
from Nepal, by Margarita Engle

The Life of Rosa Parks by Kathleen Connors

https://pen.org/banned-books-florida/

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<a3rp0ihndgmj7bloheanq4rds9d3focp6m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26708&group=alt.politics#26708

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:03:01 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 11 Mar 2023 21:03 UTC

On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net> wrote:

>On 3/11/23 12:49 PM, Lee wrote:
>> 28C.I864 wrote:

>>> And I guess if they want to use them as slaves,
>>> or sex-slaves, that's their biz too, right ?
>>

>> Private company health policies
>> are now sex slavery? What?

>>> DeSantis did not ban any books whatsoever. If you
>>> wanna buy "Little Johnny Gets A Boner" you can just
>>> go to your local retailer.
>>>
>>> But the STATE isn't gonna abide them in ITS libraries.
>>

>> Show us what is so objectionable
>> about the books being banned.
>

> Pedo grooming propaganda.
>
> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
> somebody's butt-boy.

Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the Holocaust.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<XnsAFC4D826B2230noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.58>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26710&group=alt.politics#26710

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
References: <tua7mc$6ds$1@panix3.panix.com> <3LucnUZ7B52XM5X5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <ctydnV0lgpwosJT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com> <EPOdnfDg37bbiJf5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <LX-dnezLsuuq5Jf5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <kyWdnR4ivobh-Zb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4ydnVwrEZp2QZb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com> <f0SdnW8vIrCwIpH5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ZiWdnR_AWb2LTpH5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <a3rp0ihndgmj7bloheanq4rds9d3focp6m@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 03:10:16 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 03:10 UTC

Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net>
> wrote:

>>> Private company health policies
>>> are now sex slavery? What?

>>> Show us what is so objectionable
>>> about the books being banned.
>>

>> Pedo grooming propaganda.
>>
>> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
>> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
>> somebody's butt-boy.
>
> Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the
> Holocaust.

Some of the things Florida conservatives
don't want children to read about:

THESE 176 BOOKS WERE BANNED IN DUVAL COUNTY, FLORIDA
December 6, 2022

Roberto Clemente: Pride of the
Pittsburgh Pirates, by Jonah
Winter and Ra�l Col�n

A Dog Named Haku: A Holiday Story
from Nepal, by Margarita Engle

The Life of Rosa Parks by Kathleen Connors

https://pen.org/banned-books-florida/

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<tujknf$2tkbb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26712&group=alt.politics#26712

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 22:33:52 -0600
 by: PaxPerPoten - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 04:33 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 3/11/2023 3:03 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net> wrote:

>>> Private company health policies
>>> are now sex slavery? What?

>>> Show us what is so objectionable
>>> about the books being banned.
>>

>> Pedo grooming propaganda.
>>
>> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
>> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
>> somebody's butt-boy.
>
> Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the Holocaust.
>
> Swill

Don't need to. If the Holocaust money industry has its way, every
Gentile in the world will have the story tattooed permanently on their ass.
Enough is enough! PBS has many many Holocaust documentaries. It 88 years
since the last of the Nazi camps have been closed down.
When were the Jewish prison camps for German citizens closed down.
What is happening in that Hell Hole called Gaza? A lot of mans
inhumanity to man continues without an end in sight. It does not exclude
any race, gender or nationality. The loss of lives in WWII was between
70 and 100 million souls.
> --
> Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!
>
> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<tujkro$2tkbb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26713&group=alt.politics#26713

From: Lep...@MalokaiColony.com (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival,sci.military.naval
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 22:36:10 -0600
<XnsAFC4D826B2230noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.58>
 by: Leper - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 04:36 UTC

On 3/11/2023 9:10 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Pedo grooming propaganda.
>>>
>>> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
>>> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
>>> somebody's butt-boy.
>>
>> Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the
>> Holocaust.
>

> Some of the things Florida conservatives
> don't want children to read about:
>

> THESE 176 BOOKS WERE BANNED IN DUVAL COUNTY, FLORIDA
> December 6, 2022
>
> Roberto Clemente: Pride of the
> Pittsburgh Pirates, by Jonah
> Winter and Raρ Col▋
>
> A Dog Named Haku: A Holiday Story
> from Nepal, by Margarita Engle
>
> The Life of Rosa Parks by Kathleen Connors
>
> https://pen.org/banned-books-florida/

It does bring to question as to who reads these posts to you, Mr Holman?

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<ugrr0ip65imu97op9r49mdnedmp475rbr6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26718&group=alt.politics#26718

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 11:22:21 -0400
References: <tua7mc$6ds$1@panix3.panix.com> <3LucnUZ7B52XM5X5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <ctydnV0lgpwosJT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com> <EPOdnfDg37bbiJf5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <LX-dnezLsuuq5Jf5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <kyWdnR4ivobh-Zb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4ydnVwrEZp2QZb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com> <f0SdnW8vIrCwIpH5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ZiWdnR_AWb2LTpH5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <a3rp0ihndgmj7bloheanq4rds9d3focp6m@4ax.com>
 by: NoBody - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 15:22 UTC

On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:03:01 -0500, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net> wrote:

>>> Private company health policies
>>> are now sex slavery? What?

>>> Show us what is so objectionable
>>> about the books being banned.
>>

>> Pedo grooming propaganda.
>>
>> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
>> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
>> somebody's butt-boy.
>
>Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the Holocaust.

Citation?

>Swill

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<65d01e52-6924-4222-b170-bcf6af83213dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26730&group=alt.politics#26730

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 15:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: blinking...@gmail.com (plateshutoverlock)
 by: plateshutoverlock - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 22:26 UTC

On Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 6:56:16 AM UTC-8, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | No one has pandered to anti-vaccination, anti-science
> | skeptics more than Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida.
> | He has gone so far as to set up a committee to go after
> | vaccine manufacturers, the companies that saved millions of
> | lives here and around the world.
> | So how did Florida do? As of Monday afternoon, it had the
> | 12th highest death rate from covid and the eighth highest
> | rate of infection. As of last month, it had the second
> | highest number of cumulative child covid cases.
> |
> | But it's not just Florida. Red states in general have had
> | far higher death rates than blue states.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/03/07/covid-response-maga/>
>
> --bks

Desantis strikes me as a checklister. He is making sure to hit every point of popular opinion in his
state to get the votez.

If Florida was a liberal state, he would be advocating for Womens' rights
and hanging the LGBT pride flag in his office.

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<bOWcnWchMOi0PJP5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26733&group=alt.politics#26733

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
<a3rp0ihndgmj7bloheanq4rds9d3focp6m@4ax.com> <tujknf$2tkbb$1@dont-email.me>
From: 28B.A...@noqbgba.net (28B.A864)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 00:06:01 -0400
 by: 28B.A864 - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 04:06 UTC

On 3/11/23 11:33 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 3/11/2023 3:03 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864" <28A.K864@noqbgba.net>
>> wrote:

>>>    Pedo grooming propaganda.
>>>
>>>    Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
>>>    time to be spent turning little Johnny into
>>>    somebody's butt-boy.
>>
>> Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the Holocaust.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Don't need to. If the Holocaust money industry has its way, every
> Gentile in the world will have the story tattooed permanently on their ass.
> Enough is enough! PBS has many many Holocaust documentaries. It 88 years
> since the last of the Nazi camps have been closed down.
> When were the Jewish prison camps for German citizens closed down.
> What is happening in that Hell Hole called Gaza? A lot of mans
> inhumanity to man continues without an end in sight. It does not exclude
> any race, gender or nationality. The loss of lives in WWII was between
> 70 and 100 million souls.

Florida/DeSantis has nothing against Holocaust stories in
the school system - unless they involve Letter-Person
pedo-recruitment propaganda.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<9j0u0it9got2srtjq9tgq10ir59jhailhg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26737&group=alt.politics#26737

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 07:01:47 -0400
References: <3LucnUZ7B52XM5X5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <ctydnV0lgpwosJT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com> <EPOdnfDg37bbiJf5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <LX-dnezLsuuq5Jf5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <kyWdnR4ivobh-Zb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4ydnVwrEZp2QZb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com> <f0SdnW8vIrCwIpH5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ZiWdnR_AWb2LTpH5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <a3rp0ihndgmj7bloheanq4rds9d3focp6m@4ax.com> <ugrr0ip65imu97op9r49mdnedmp475rbr6@4ax.com>
 by: NoBody - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 11:01 UTC

On Sun, 12 Mar 2023 11:22:21 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:03:01 -0500, Governor Swill
><governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Pedo grooming propaganda.
>>>
>>> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
>>> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
>>> somebody's butt-boy.
>>
>>Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the Holocaust.
>
>Citation?

<crickets.wav>

>>Swill

Re: DeSantis, The Anti-Vaxx Hero

<pZCcnYExTpOr3JL5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26742&group=alt.politics#26742

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: clee...@gmail.com (Lee)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
References: <tua7mc$6ds$1@panix3.panix.com> <3LucnUZ7B52XM5X5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com> <ctydnV0lgpwosJT5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com> <EPOdnfDg37bbiJf5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <LX-dnezLsuuq5Jf5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com> <kyWdnR4ivobh-Zb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4ydnVwrEZp2QZb5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com> <f0SdnW8vIrCwIpH5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ZiWdnR_AWb2LTpH5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com> <a3rp0ihndgmj7bloheanq4rds9d3focp6m@4ax.com> <ugrr0ip65imu97op9r49mdnedmp475rbr6@4ax.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 15:28:54 +0000
 by: Lee - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 15:28 UTC

NoBody wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 16:03:01 -0500, Governor Swill
> <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 11 Mar 2023 14:14:29 -0500, "28A.K864"
> <28A.K864@noqbgba.net> wrote:

> Florida. >>>>>>>>>> | He has gone so far as to set up a committee
> to go after >>>>>>>>>> | vaccine manufacturers, the companies that
> saved millions of >>>>>>>>>> | lives here and around the world.
> the >>>>>>>>>> | 12th highest death rate from covid and the eighth
> highest >>>>>>>>>> | rate of infection. As of last month, it had
> the second >>>>>>>>>> | highest number of cumulative child covid
> cases. >>>>>>>>>> |
> had >>>>>>>>>> | far higher death rates than blue states.

> https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/ron-desantis-wants-to-permanently-ban-

> >> Pedo grooming propaganda.
> > >
> >> Florida is not gonna allow state ed money and
> >> time to be spent turning little Johnny into
> >> somebody's butt-boy.
> >
> > Nor is Florida going to allow little Johnny to learn about the
> > Holocaust.
>
> Citation?

Florida School District Bans Book By Holocaust Survivor
Mar 10 2023

https://crooksandliars.com/2023/03/fls-martin-county-school-district-ban

Florida Schools Remove Book About Holocaust Survivor
March 10, 2023

https://www.joemygod.com/2023/03/florida-schools-remove-book-about-holoc
aust-survivor/