interests / alt.politics / China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

SubjectAuthor
* China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On28B.A864
`* Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old RocketChasseur
 +- Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket28B.A864
 `* Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old RocketChasseur
  `* Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas28B.A864
   `* Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old RocketChasseur
    `* Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket28B.A864
     `- Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old RocketChasseur

1
China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<_decnWbC-fLSioz5nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26755&group=alt.politics#26755

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: 28B.A...@noqbgba.net (28B.A864)
Subject: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On
Texas
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 20:54:37 -0400
 by: 28B.A864 - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 00:54 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-long-march-rocket-earth-atmosphere-uncontrolled-disintegrates-texas

Chinese 'Long March' rocket reenters Earth's atmosphere
uncontrolled, disintegrates over Texas.

.. . .

It was apparently the 2nd stage - about four tons.

Authorities expect to find bits of debris over a
path of maybe two hundred miles.

However no large bits fell on anything of relevance.

China does not post trajectory data on rocket
components. Their attitude is 'Fuck YOU !" and
they don't care what falls on whom.

So ... DON'T KEEP LOOKING UP or you're likely to
get smacked in the eye.

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<gN8QL.327998$cKvc.117044@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26756&group=alt.politics#26756

Subject: Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket
Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: chass...@zid.com (Chasseur)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 21:00:59 -0400
 by: Chasseur - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 01:00 UTC

28B.A864 wrote on 3/14/2023 8:54 PM:
> https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-long-march-rocket-earth-atmosphere-uncontrolled-disintegrates-texas
>

> Chinese 'Long March' rocket reenters Earth's atmosphere
> uncontrolled, disintegrates over Texas.
>
> . . .
>
>   It was apparently the 2nd stage - about four tons.
>
>   Authorities expect to find bits of debris over a
>   path of maybe two hundred miles.
>
>   However no large bits fell on anything of relevance.
>
>   China does not post trajectory data on rocket
>   components. Their attitude is 'Fuck YOU !" and
>   they don't care what falls on whom.

China is acting more and more selfish and arrogant like the US. LOL!!!

>   So ... DON'T KEEP LOOKING UP or you're likely to
>   get smacked in the eye.

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<epmcnb69m-gqs4z5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26759&group=alt.politics#26759

Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: 28B.A...@noqbgba.net (28B.A864)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 22:34:31 -0400
 by: 28B.A864 - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 02:34 UTC

On 3/14/23 9:00 PM, Chasseur wrote:
> 28B.A864 wrote on 3/14/2023 8:54 PM:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-long-march-rocket-earth-atmosphere-uncontrolled-disintegrates-texas
>>

>> Chinese 'Long March' rocket reenters Earth's atmosphere
>> uncontrolled, disintegrates over Texas.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   It was apparently the 2nd stage - about four tons.
>>
>>   Authorities expect to find bits of debris over a
>>   path of maybe two hundred miles.
>>
>>   However no large bits fell on anything of relevance.
>>
>>   China does not post trajectory data on rocket
>>   components. Their attitude is 'Fuck YOU !" and
>>   they don't care what falls on whom.
>>

> China is acting more and more selfish and arrogant like the US. LOL!!!

Can't have THAT !

>>   So ... DON'T KEEP LOOKING UP or you're likely to
>>   get smacked in the eye.

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<5QjQL.71873$Kqu2.19987@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26763&group=alt.politics#26763

Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: chass...@zid.com (Chasseur)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 09:34:57 -0400
 by: Chasseur - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:34 UTC

Le 2023-03-14 à 21:00, Chasseur a écrit :
> 28B.A864 wrote on 3/14/2023 8:54 PM:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-long-march-rocket-earth-atmosphere-uncontrolled-disintegrates-texas
>>
>> Chinese 'Long March' rocket reenters Earth's atmosphere
>> uncontrolled, disintegrates over Texas.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   It was apparently the 2nd stage - about four tons.
>>
>>   Authorities expect to find bits of debris over a
>>   path of maybe two hundred miles.
>>
>>   However no large bits fell on anything of relevance.
>>
>>   China does not post trajectory data on rocket
>>   components. Their attitude is 'Fuck YOU !" and
>>   they don't care what falls on whom.
>>

> China is acting more and more selfish and arrogant like the US. LOL!!!
>

>>   So ... DON'T KEEP LOOKING UP or you're likely to
>>   get smacked in the eye.

Well well well I was wondering when that little shit Wannabe was going
to impersonate me. The cops are on to you and your Chicom pals of the
fake Chinese police stations here on Canadian soil. Go back to China
while you still can Wannabe, rendition is around the corner.
Chasseur

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<UXSdnWtxM5K6foz5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26765&group=alt.politics#26765

Subject: Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: 28B.A...@noqbgba.net (28B.A864)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 11:24:19 -0400
 by: 28B.A864 - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:24 UTC

On 3/15/23 9:34 AM, Chasseur wrote:
> Le 2023-03-14 à 21:00, Chasseur a écrit :
>> 28B.A864 wrote on 3/14/2023 8:54 PM:
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-long-march-rocket-earth-atmosphere-uncontrolled-disintegrates-texas
>>>

>>> Chinese 'Long March' rocket reenters Earth's atmosphere
>>> uncontrolled, disintegrates over Texas.
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   It was apparently the 2nd stage - about four tons.
>>>
>>>   Authorities expect to find bits of debris over a
>>>   path of maybe two hundred miles.
>>>
>>>   However no large bits fell on anything of relevance.
>>>
>>>   China does not post trajectory data on rocket
>>>   components. Their attitude is 'Fuck YOU !" and
>>>   they don't care what falls on whom.
>>>

>> China is acting more and more selfish and arrogant like the US. LOL!!!
>>

>>>   So ... DON'T KEEP LOOKING UP or you're likely to
>>>   get smacked in the eye.
>>
> Well well well I was wondering when that little shit Wannabe was going
> to impersonate me. The cops are on to you and your Chicom pals of the
> fake Chinese police stations here on Canadian soil. Go back to China
> while you still can Wannabe, rendition is around the corner.
> Chasseur

These groups are replete with forgers (I wonder what
the psychological issues involved there are ?) plus
both Putin and Xi butt-boyz.

On the whole though - if you get forged, it probably
means you're really GOOD. Think of it as a sort-of
annoying compliment :-)

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<hgoQL.161484$OD18.134405@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26767&group=alt.politics#26767

Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: chass...@zid.com (Chasseur)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 14:38:05 -0400
 by: Chasseur - Wed, 15 Mar 2023 18:38 UTC

Le 2023-03-15 à 11:24, 28B.A864 a écrit :
> On 3/15/23 9:34 AM, Chasseur wrote:

>>> China is acting more and more selfish and arrogant like the US. LOL!!!

>> Well well well I was wondering when that little shit Wannabe was going
>> to impersonate me. The cops are on to you and your Chicom pals of the
>> fake Chinese police stations here on Canadian soil. Go back to China
>> while you still can Wannabe, rendition is around the corner.
>> Chasseur
>

>   These groups are replete with forgers (I wonder what
>   the psychological issues involved there are ?) plus
>   both Putin and Xi butt-boyz.
>
>   On the whole though - if you get forged, it probably
>   means you're really GOOD. Think of it as a sort-of
>   annoying compliment  :-)

Good point.
Those idiots are probably afraid that eventually they will attract
unwanted official interest hence their little trickery, When I catch up
with Wannabe I will remeber to remain civilized.
Chasseur

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<0bmdnQ0qd_1NHo_5nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26774&group=alt.politics#26774

Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: 28B.A...@noqbgba.net (28B.A864)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 22:49:50 -0400
 by: 28B.A864 - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 02:49 UTC

On 3/15/23 2:38 PM, Chasseur wrote:
> Le 2023-03-15 à 11:24, 28B.A864 a écrit :

>>> Well well well I was wondering when that little shit Wannabe was
>>> going to impersonate me. The cops are on to you and your Chicom pals
>>> of the fake Chinese police stations here on Canadian soil. Go back to
>>> China while you still can Wannabe, rendition is around the corner.
>>> Chasseur
>>

>>    These groups are replete with forgers (I wonder what
>>    the psychological issues involved there are ?) plus
>>    both Putin and Xi butt-boyz.
>>
>>    On the whole though - if you get forged, it probably
>>    means you're really GOOD. Think of it as a sort-of
>>    annoying compliment  :-)
>
> Good point.
> Those idiots are probably afraid that eventually they will attract
> unwanted official interest hence their little trickery, When I catch up
> with Wannabe I will remeber to remain civilized.
> Chasseur

I very slightly mutate my 'nym about weekly - both to
stay a step ahead of the forgers AND to fuck-up any
automated profile-gathering operations. This seems to
be good sense in the modern world.

But yea, DO try to remain 'civilized'. That Jesus guy
wanted his followers to persuade through EXAMPLE rather
than by dictates.

There isn't much "civilized" these days - it's one
flaming extreme or another. Societies/civilizations
can't go on that way. History is replete ...

Re: China Bombs Texas ! Well - Dropped One Of It's Old Rocket Boosters On Texas

<UVEQL.74465$Kqu2.53511@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26787&group=alt.politics#26787

Boosters On Texas
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
From: chass...@zid.com (Chasseur)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 09:34:43 -0400
 by: Chasseur - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 13:34 UTC

So noted.
Chasseur