From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: We still need to fix ENRON's legacy
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 23:53:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Fri, 17 Mar 2023 23:53 UTC

Back in the ENRON days we here in Altastan were bullied into building a bunch of
high power lines to the south that amount these days to nothing more than an
expensive scheme to Export Cheap Electricity to the 'States and import Pollution
(coal) to Canada.

ENRON was a Criminal Conspiracy, and NONE of it's doings should be continued.

We need to rip out those lines.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell