Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa
From: 29V.X...@noqb1u.net (29V.X746)
Subject: My Mouse Has Two Daddies !
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 20:47:58 -0400
 by: 29V.X746 - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 00:47 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/technology/20230311-mice-born-from-two-fathers-could-take-human-reproduction-into-new-territory

Mice born from two fathers could take human reproduction
into new territory

Scientists in Japan say they have succeeded in breeding
mice with two fathers, using eggs originating from male
cells. While the scientific breakthrough could pave the
way for new fertility treatments, experts say it is still
a long way from being used in humans.

Katsuhiko Hayashi, a renowned biologist at the University
of Osaka, said his team had used chromosomal engineering
to breed seven “healthy” mice pups, hailing a “first case
of making robust mammal oocytes (eggs) from male cells”.

His team succeeded in reprogramming cells from male mice so
that they lose their Y chromosome – a male marker – and develop
a second X chromosome to provide the XX female contribution.

.. . .

Great ... more confusion. Next thing the trannies will
demand having their 'Y's extracted and replaced.

I can see it, maybe 100 years from now, there'll be a
little booth at yer friendly neighborhood HyperWalMart
cosmetics counter. Just step in and in 60 seconds you
can be black, white, green or blue, male, female or
any odd blend or even some 3rd options. People will just
do it like they choose lipstick or shirts or whatever
these days. The misandrogynists will demand that all
horrid little boyz be scientifically castrated right
off the bat and the technology will be there to make
it seem a-ok and easy.