From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,can.politics,alt.global-warming
Subject: Re: Look At How 5 Short Years Can Fuck Up The Brains of Those Like
Who Frequent This Group... Present Company Excluded, of Course... Wellllll
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 04:46:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Sat, 18 Mar 2023 04:46 UTC

On Fri, 10 Mar 2023 10:40:57 -0800, Alan wrote:

> On 2023-03-10 10:19, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> The World Meteorological Organisation is a UN agency... they set up the IPCC
>> together in 1989 to create a false global warming agenda using fear. But the
>> science was distorted and no climate claims ever took place. Every weather
>> forecast in the world is now a "worst case scenario".
>>
>> Can you tell me what happened to the colour green in these 5 years?
>
> Yes. They just didn't happen to use the heatmap on that particular
> broadcast.

It appears to be more than mere happenstance. In the green from '17
there's no attempt at color co-ordination whereas by '22 they've got
what looks to be an attempt at this (Rostock is in the yellow), prob'ly
cause they're already into a multi-year heat wave. The fact that
the temps are lower in '22 is entirely within the realm of weather,
no, climate tho'. Attempting to compare them in this manner is
a confabulation typical of Alleycat's bs.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell