From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Florida Pig Paste Brigade Storms Public Hospital
Date: 19 Mar 2023 15:12:52 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:12 UTC

| The turmoil at Sarasota Memorial, one of Florida's largest
| public hospitals, began last year after three candidates
| running on a platform of "health freedom" won seats on the
| nine-member board that oversees the hospital. Board
| meetings, once sleepy, started drawing hundreds of angry
| people who, like the new members, denounced the hospital's
| treatment protocols for Covid-19.
| Some members of the Sarasota County Public Hospital Board
| and medical staff at Sarasota Memorial are bewildered and
| taken aback by critics' continued preoccupation with Covid
| policy -- chiefly the avoidance of ivermectin and
| hydroxychloroquine, drugs found to be ineffective or even
| harmful as Covid treatments.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/19/us/covid-florida-sarasota-memorial-hospital.html>

--bks

Re: Florida Pig Paste Brigade Storms Public Hospital

<chine.bleu-CBA6C5.13440819032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26847&group=alt.politics#26847

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 13:44:16 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 20:44 UTC

In article <tv78pk$4db$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | The turmoil at Sarasota Memorial, one of Florida's largest
> | public hospitals, began last year after three candidates
> | running on a platform of "health freedom" won seats on the
> | nine-member board that oversees the hospital. Board
> | meetings, once sleepy, started drawing hundreds of angry
> | people who, like the new members, denounced the hospital's
> | treatment protocols for Covid-19.

In florida reality is subject to majority vote.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Florida Pig Paste Brigade Storms Public Hospital

<eelf1itr338e3a2aedd4udld8fpp5bi56d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26851&group=alt.politics#26851

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 23:41:30 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 03:41 UTC

On 19 Mar 2023 15:12:52 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | The turmoil at Sarasota Memorial, one of Florida's largest
> | public hospitals, began last year after three candidates
> | running on a platform of "health freedom" won seats on the
> | nine-member board that oversees the hospital. Board
> | meetings, once sleepy, started drawing hundreds of angry
> | people who, like the new members, denounced the hospital's
> | treatment protocols for Covid-19.
> | Some members of the Sarasota County Public Hospital Board
> | and medical staff at Sarasota Memorial are bewildered and
> | taken aback by critics' continued preoccupation with Covid
> | policy -- chiefly the avoidance of ivermectin and
> | hydroxychloroquine, drugs found to be ineffective or even
> | harmful as Covid treatments.
><https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/19/us/covid-florida-sarasota-memorial-hospital.html>
>
> --bks

Inbred southerners. What can you do?

Swill
NP AC/DC - She's Got the Jack
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Florida Pig Paste Brigade Storms Public Hospital

<tvm24n$22f73$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26970&group=alt.politics#26970

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 23:51:20 -0600
 by: Gronk - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 05:51 UTC

Governor Swill wrote:
> On 19 Mar 2023 15:12:52 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>> |
>> | The turmoil at Sarasota Memorial, one of Florida's largest
>> | public hospitals, began last year after three candidates
>> | running on a platform of "health freedom" won seats on the
>> | nine-member board that oversees the hospital. Board
>> | meetings, once sleepy, started drawing hundreds of angry
>> | people who, like the new members, denounced the hospital's
>> | treatment protocols for Covid-19.
>> | Some members of the Sarasota County Public Hospital Board
>> | and medical staff at Sarasota Memorial are bewildered and
>> | taken aback by critics' continued preoccupation with Covid
>> | policy -- chiefly the avoidance of ivermectin and
>> | hydroxychloroquine, drugs found to be ineffective or even
>> | harmful as Covid treatments.
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/19/us/covid-florida-sarasota-memorial-hospital.html>
>
> Inbred southerners. What can you do?

They go to family reunions to pick up dates. Maybethe Wagner Group
can recruit them...

Re: Florida Pig Paste Brigade Storms Public Hospital

<cvot1i5jf93c1t5bnasc2inbmlac0ngvlk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26982&group=alt.politics#26982

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 08:07:55 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 12:07 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 23:51:20 -0600, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Governor Swill wrote:

>>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/19/us/covid-florida-sarasota-memorial-hospital.html>
>>
>> Inbred southerners. What can you do?
>
>They go to family reunions to pick up dates. Maybethe Wagner Group
>can recruit them...

Wagner is leaving Ukraine. Prighozin is taking his mercenaries back to Africa where it's
safer and more profitable stealing gold and diamond mines.

Swill