Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 18:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The beginning of the end for Political Correctness?
From: jungletr...@outlook.com (KP2 KP2)
 by: KP2 KP2 - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 01:04 UTC

On Tuesday, October 4, 2005 at 2:48:54 PM UTC-7, Day Brown wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > · When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times
> > more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely
> > to use a knife.
> >
> > · Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white
> > rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white
> > rate.
> >
> > · The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the
> > percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
> > Interracial Crime
> >
> > · Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every
> > year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites
> > commit 15 percent.
> >
> > · Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against
> > blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are
> > black, and 10 percent are Hispanic.
> >
> > *****
> > When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims
> > are black
> > *****
> >
> > · Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent
> > crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to
> > commit robbery.
> >
> > · Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated
> > hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
> > Gangs
> >
> > · Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
> >
> > · Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of
> > youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times
> > more likely.
> > Incarceration
> >
> > · Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled,
> > from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from
> > 320,000 to 1.39 million.
> >
> > · Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites.
> > Hispanics are three times more likely.
> Did you receive anything besides ad hominum in reply?
> Anyway, we have the DNA bloodwork, can do the hormone analysis, give the
> personality assessment and talent tests, and identify *individuals*, of
> any race who are likely to become criminal, as well as identify blacks,
> hispanics, or whites who pose no risk to the public. And that is what we
> should be doing, not counting how many cases we have to prove that black
> or hispanic men are more likely to be criminal. I dont *care*.
> What I do care about, is that we recognize talent and character where it
> exists, and promote that appropriately without regard to quotas. We dont
> need to use skin color. We have more accurate tools to use. Lets return
> to the meaning of the law, and respond to *individuals* appropriately.
> The numbers of prisoners is also increasing because contaminants have
> affected mental development. Whites have nearly 3 times the autism rate
> as blacks. There are other responses which lower rationality and thus
Good read.

Re: The beginning of the end for Political Correctness?

<vsZRL.1917199$THq2.703933@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26855&group=alt.politics#26855

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:46:03 GMT
 by: John Doe - Mon, 20 Mar 2023 13:46 UTC

> [...]
> > personality assessment and talent tests, and identify *individuals*, of
> > any race who are likely to become criminal, as well as identify blacks,
> > hispanics, or whites who pose no risk to the public. And that is what we
> > should be doing, not counting how many cases we have to prove that black
> > or hispanic men are more likely to be criminal. I dont *care*.
> > What I do care about, is that we recognize talent and character where it
> > exists, and promote that appropriately without regard to quotas. We dont
> > need to use skin color. We have more accurate tools to use. Lets return
> > to the meaning of the law, and respond to *individuals* appropriately.
> > The numbers of prisoners is also increasing because contaminants have
> > affected mental development. Whites have nearly 3 times the autism rate
> > as blacks. There are other responses which lower rationality and thus

No one disputes that different populations have different crime rates, although it's certainly possible that discrimination and limited economic
opportunities and other factors can play a bigger role than DNA. What people object to is treating ALL memobers of a group as though they are the
worst of the group.

And other aspects of PC, like avoiding racial slurs, will be with us as long as some of us have a conscience.