There *__is* no such thing as a civil engineer.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: join the dots game :)

SubjectAuthor
* join the dots game :)slider
+* Re: join the dots game :)LowRider44M
|`* Re: join the dots game :)chris rodgers
| +- Re: join the dots game :)chris rodgers
| `- Re: join the dots game :)LowRider44M
`- Re: join the dots game :)o'Mahoney

1
join the dots game :)

<op.1jqnniw57eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2670&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2670

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: join the dots game :)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:31:56 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:31 UTC

### - would normally peruse the news picking-out the genuine from the
propaganda from what's nestled between the lines etc + do all the
dot-joining work for ya's, thus presenting a distilled/abridged view of
what am imho observing and/or what things 'possibly' looks like...

something am forever open to critisism for on here heh :))))

sooo... have decided to instead just supply ya's with the relevant items
i'd prolly comment on/distill and let ya's draw your OWN conclusions (join
yer own damn dots) as to what's maybe really happening/going-down out
there in real-land and see what ya make of it, if anything, coz i really
don't expect miracles heh ;)

hmm... lots of crap circulating out there, piles of sheer-shite from
flag-waving fanatics, as usual, but these (below) 3 items seem to be
saying/speaking the most currently, biden's off-script gaffs being
particularly interesting/revealing (love/appreciate those off-script-slips
as they always tend to let-slip more info than they ever intended...)

anyway, here we go in the: join the dots game folks :)

item 1: (all 3 shortened for brevity etc...)

US allies distance themselves from Biden's Putin gaffe. (3 gaffs in total)

His comments came at the end of a five-day diplomatic trip to Europe and
caused disquiet even among politicians and allies who have largely
supported his handling of the crisis.

full article:
https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2022/03/28/us-allies-distance-themselves-from-bidens-putin-gaffe/

Mr Biden ended his speech in Warsaw by saying: “For God’s sake, this man
cannot remain in power.”

“I think that was a principled human reaction to the stories that he had
heard that day,” the US ambassador to Nato, Julianne Smith. told CNN.

Meanwhile, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Reuters that the question
of Mr Putin’s future was “not for Biden to decide”..

Mr Biden separately raised eyebrows by telling US troops in Poland that
they would see the bravery of the people of Ukraine “when you’re there”,
as though suggesting they were being sent to the country.

US officials also clarified that the Pentagon would not use chemical
weapons after Mr Biden said Washington would “respond in kind” to any use
of such weapons by Russia against Ukraine.

------------------

item 2:

Putin Instructs Change In Payment Currency For Gas Supplies To Rubles By
March 31

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin on Monday announced the March 31
deadline for switching the currency of payment for gas supplies to Ruble..
At a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Bank of Russia, and the
company Gazprom, Putin said that the “unfriendly countries” must adhere to
the list of instructions published by the Kremlin to avert the gas supply
cuts.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/vladimir-putin-instructs-change-in-payment-currency-for-gas-supplies-to-rubles-by-march-31-articleshow.html

Moscow to renew contracts for payment of gas supply in rubles

Subsequently, Russia’s Central Bank, in coordination with the Cabinet of
Ministers will renew the contracts for payment of gas supply in rubles. It
will also make arrangements for the purchase of Russian rubles by energy
buyers in the domestic foreign exchange market. “The government of the
Russian Federation, together with the Bank Of Russia and the public
joint-stock company Gazprom, have taken measures to change the currency of
natural gas payments to the EU and other countries, and introduced
restrictive measures against Russian citizens and Russian legal entities,”
the document released by Kremlin read on March 28.

At a Group of Seven (G7) press conference in Brussels, the European
leaders including German chancellor Olaf Scholz rejected such a prospect,
stating that payment in Russian currency will render the fixed contracts
with companies that mentioned euros or dollar currency as 'null and void..’
'I don't think anybody in Europe really knows how rubles look like,' the
Slovene Prime Minister Janez Jansa also said. 'Nobody will pay in rubles,'
he stated. Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, the former chief of the
European Central Bank, also backed the decision. He rejected the plan
saying, "We consider it a violation of existing contracts.” Brussels,
however, only slashed the Russian gas imports by two-thirds and has been
mulling a total oil embargo by the end of the year.

--------------

item 3:

Russia-China relations at strongest level ever, says Sergei Lavrov

MOSCOW: Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov on Monday said Russia's
relations with China were at their strongest level ever, at a time when
Western nations are seeking to isolate Moscow with unprecedented sanctions
over Ukraine.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/russia-china-relations-at-strongest-level-ever-says-sergei-lavrov/articleshow/90493023.cms

Beijing has repeatedly voiced opposition to the sanctions, insisting it
will maintain normal economic and trade exchanges with Russia, and has
refused to condemn Moscow's actions in Ukraine, but the government is wary
of Chinese companies running afoul of sanctions.

---------------

### - so there ya's have it: today's news & updates... minus all the
flim-flam & bs...

draw your own conclusions as to what's really going down + what's maybe
even coming-up next huh...

e.g., can certainly hope europe finds a way to pay their gas utilities in
rubles anyway, else we're all gonna be fuckin' freezin' our bollocks-off
here next month if/when we don't pay the bill!?

;)

Re: join the dots game :)

<e0830df7-e6c9-4d44-b2ba-be11b5077afen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2671&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2671

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 09:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: join the dots game :)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:03 UTC

I was going to post an article; "It's getting interesting!?!"

It's like five "different" games are being played simultaneously
in a circle. To move to the next game moving clockwise or
counter clockwise, you have to make a move on/ in the game
in front of you. The point of the five games is to see who can
make the most laps around the five game circle without dying
or losing everything.

The finance markets
The propaganda salvos
The battlefield deployments
The general public trust-distrust ratio
The Koo-koo clock head popping waste basket

Everybody's chickens are coming home to roost
cause and effect accelerating twisting peoples
heads into moments of dysphoria and bad moves
in the five game circle of acceleration.

You spotted this I'm sure, but it was a sad milestone.
https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

[]

5:00 PM London Time
Zelensky offers a compromise on Donbas
https://youtu.be/sc4jiX22ARQ

[]

Still The Same - Bob Seger
https://youtu.be/Xl4fxNHUpvU

Re: join the dots game :)

<ccfad30c-5f20-4352-96a4-feb139a090b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2672&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2672

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:42 UTC

> You spotted this I'm sure, but it was a sad milestone.
> https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8

and so they wonder why people call
them racists names? oops there it is.

Re: join the dots game :)

<b17bad1b-3ed7-41e5-a398-e8da4c110a85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2673&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2673

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 14:52:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 21:52 UTC

On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 11:42:24 AM UTC-7, chris rodgers wrote:
> > You spotted this I'm sure, but it was a sad milestone.
> > https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8
> and so they wonder why people call
> them racists names? oops there it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

watch your back man

Re: join the dots game :)

<9tq74hdb5mle6tr0bu6h1gqkjkle5e8akd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2676&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2676

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:08:04 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 06:08 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:31:56 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - would normally peruse the news picking-out the genuine from the
>propaganda from what's nestled between the lines etc + do all the
>dot-joining work for ya's, thus presenting a distilled/abridged view of
>what am imho observing and/or what things 'possibly' looks like...

No one is asking you to do their thinking for them. Try not to be
condescending.

No one is seeking your conclusions or synergies when you have been
proven wrong so often. Wasn't it only a few days ago that you said
that nuclear was was "immanent" (sic)?

Appears that the probability is as remote as it always has been and
the Russians appreciate the concept of MAD as well as the Americans.

https://www.reuters.com/world/kremlin-spokesman-russia-would-use-nuclear-weapons-only-case-threat-existence-2022-03-28/

This is Peskov. He sits next to Putin moreso than any other adviser
or colleague. The US would use nukes in the same circumstances.
Therefore, nothing has changed.

>something am forever open to critisism for on here heh :))))

Why should I listen to someone who can't spell "criticism"? Is age
wearing your intellect down? Try a pencil sharpener :)

>sooo... have decided to instead just supply ya's with the relevant items
>i'd prolly comment on/distill and let ya's draw your OWN conclusions (join
>yer own damn dots) as to what's maybe really happening/going-down out
>there in real-land and see what ya make of it, if anything, coz i really
>don't expect miracles heh ;)

Being patronising again. Actually, propping up your own fragile ego.

>hmm... lots of crap circulating out there, piles of sheer-shite from
>flag-waving fanatics, as usual, but these (below) 3 items seem to be
>saying/speaking the most currently, biden's off-script gaffs being
>particularly interesting/revealing (love/appreciate those off-script-slips
>as they always tend to let-slip more info than they ever intended...)
>
>anyway, here we go in the: join the dots game folks :)
>
>item 1: (all 3 shortened for brevity etc...)
>

>US allies distance themselves from Biden's Putin gaffe. (3 gaffs in total)
>
>His comments came at the end of a five-day diplomatic trip to Europe and
>caused disquiet even among politicians and allies who have largely
>supported his handling of the crisis.
>
>full article:
>https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2022/03/28/us-allies-distance-themselves-from-bidens-putin-gaffe/
>
>Mr Biden ended his speech in Warsaw by saying: “For God’s sake, this man
>cannot remain in power.”
>
>“I think that was a principled human reaction to the stories that he had
>heard that day,” the US ambassador to Nato, Julianne Smith. told CNN.

So what? Remember when Reagan was doing a mic check, it was hot and
he made the joke "Reagan said “My fellow Americans, I am pleased to
tell you today that I’ve signed legislation that will outlaw Russia
forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.”

Went to red alert all over the world. Was that any worse than what
you're talking about?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/reagan-jokes-about-bombing-russia

That's your first "dot". Sorry, mate, I'm disregarding it.

>Meanwhile, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Reuters that the question
>of Mr Putin’s future was “not for Biden to decide”.
>
>Mr Biden separately raised eyebrows by telling US troops in Poland that
>they would see the bravery of the people of Ukraine “when you’re there”,
>as though suggesting they were being sent to the country.
>
>US officials also clarified that the Pentagon would not use chemical
>weapons after Mr Biden said Washington would “respond in kind” to any use
>of such weapons by Russia against Ukraine.

Refer above - Peskov states that Russia will not use nukes unless
Russia's existence is threatened, which is the purpose of having nukes
in the first place.

Nothing to see here. Move on please...

>------------------
>
>item 2:
>
>Putin Instructs Change In Payment Currency For Gas Supplies To Rubles By
>March 31
>
>Russia’s President Vladimir Putin on Monday announced the March 31
>deadline for switching the currency of payment for gas supplies to Ruble.
>At a meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Bank of Russia, and the
>company Gazprom, Putin said that the “unfriendly countries” must adhere to
>the list of instructions published by the Kremlin to avert the gas supply
>cuts.
>
>https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/vladimir-putin-instructs-change-in-payment-currency-for-gas-supplies-to-rubles-by-march-31-articleshow.html
>
>Moscow to renew contracts for payment of gas supply in rubles
>
>Subsequently, Russia’s Central Bank, in coordination with the Cabinet of
>Ministers will renew the contracts for payment of gas supply in rubles. It
>will also make arrangements for the purchase of Russian rubles by energy
>buyers in the domestic foreign exchange market. “The government of the
>Russian Federation, together with the Bank Of Russia and the public
>joint-stock company Gazprom, have taken measures to change the currency of
>natural gas payments to the EU and other countries, and introduced
>restrictive measures against Russian citizens and Russian legal entities,”
>the document released by Kremlin read on March 28.
>
>At a Group of Seven (G7) press conference in Brussels, the European
>leaders including German chancellor Olaf Scholz rejected such a prospect,
>stating that payment in Russian currency will render the fixed contracts
>with companies that mentioned euros or dollar currency as 'null and void.’
>'I don't think anybody in Europe really knows how rubles look like,' the
>Slovene Prime Minister Janez Jansa also said. 'Nobody will pay in rubles,'
>he stated. Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, the former chief of the
>European Central Bank, also backed the decision. He rejected the plan
>saying, "We consider it a violation of existing contracts.” Brussels,
>however, only slashed the Russian gas imports by two-thirds and has been
>mulling a total oil embargo by the end of the year.

So what? The calculus is changing. Russia is signaling retreating
from Kiev and so on, they have lost so much hardware and inconceivable
manpower losses that it is trying to dress up defeat as some sort of
prior plan. This alone is causing share markets around the world to
rebound. As is the progress evidently in the talks being hosted by
Turkiye. Putler needs a way out of this mess. Rubles for fossil
fuels is an insignificant factor now that things are changing fast.

>--------------
>
>item 3:
>
>Russia-China relations at strongest level ever, says Sergei Lavrov
>
>MOSCOW: Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov on Monday said Russia's
>relations with China were at their strongest level ever, at a time when
>Western nations are seeking to isolate Moscow with unprecedented sanctions
>over Ukraine.
>
>https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/russia-china-relations-at-strongest-level-ever-says-sergei-lavrov/articleshow/90493023.cms
>
>Beijing has repeatedly voiced opposition to the sanctions, insisting it
>will maintain normal economic and trade exchanges with Russia, and has
>refused to condemn Moscow's actions in Ukraine, but the government is wary
>of Chinese companies running afoul of sanctions.

Oh come now. China won't throw in its lot with a loser playing a
losing game. Putler was misled by his intelligence and military
chiefs and ended up believing his own bullshit about weapons and
russian armies. Chinese are more pragmatic.

>---------------
>
>### - so there ya's have it: today's news & updates... minus all the
>flim-flam & bs...
>
>draw your own conclusions as to what's really going down + what's maybe
>even coming-up next huh...
>
>e.g., can certainly hope europe finds a way to pay their gas utilities in
>rubles anyway, else we're all gonna be fuckin' freezin' our bollocks-off
>here next month if/when we don't pay the bill!?
>
>;)

You're heading into summer and a hot one at that. I would think that
gas is the last thing on your mind when climate change toasts your
little tootsies :)

Re: join the dots game :)

<ffc206ec-1ef7-468e-8a2c-3a4a1308173dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2685&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2685

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 20:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 03:34 UTC

On Monday, March 28, 2022 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-5, chris rodgers wrote:
> > You spotted this I'm sure, but it was a sad milestone.
> > https://youtu.be/myjEoDypUD8
> and so they wonder why people call
> them racists names? oops there it is.

The Dirty Bomb Sniffing Pig