interests / alt.politics / Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

SubjectAuthor
* Fox News Censors Important StoryBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Fox News Censors Important StoryKen
|`* Re: Fox News Censors Important StoryGronk
| `- Re: Fox News Censors Important StorySiri Cruise
+* Re: Fox News Censors Important StoryKen
|`- Re: Fox News Censors Important StoryBradley K. Sherman
`- Re: Fox News Censors Important StoryGovernor Swill

1
Fox News Censors Important Story

<tti339$hq7$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26522&group=alt.politics#26522

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Fox News Censors Important Story
Date: 27 Feb 2023 11:10:33 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 11:10 UTC

| Fox News's top media anchor wants to cover the bombshell
| messages released in the ongoing lawsuit between the
| network and Dominion Voting Systems over the 2o20
| election--but the network won't let him.
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-media-anchor-howard-kurtz-says-network-wont-let-him-cover-fox-dominion-lawsuit>

--bks

Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

<tti7cs$38vi1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26523&group=alt.politics#26523

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Fox News Censors Important Story
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 06:23:54 -0600
 by: Ken - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:23 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Fox News's top media anchor wants to cover the bombshell
> | messages released in the ongoing lawsuit between the
> | network and Dominion Voting Systems over the 2o20
> | election--but the network won't let him.
> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-media-anchor-howard-kurtz-says-network-wont-let-him-cover-fox-dominion-lawsuit>
>
> --bks

Sounds a lot like the MSM and the Biden laptop. By the way, I notice
that the most likely origin of the COVID-19 has become the Wohan Lab. I
Seem to recall individuals and media sources being shunned for
suggesting that. "Deja Vu all over again."

Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

<tti7hd$38vi1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26524&group=alt.politics#26524

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 06:26:21 -0600
 by: Ken - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:26 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Fox News's top media anchor wants to cover the bombshell
> | messages released in the ongoing lawsuit between the
> | network and Dominion Voting Systems over the 2o20
> | election--but the network won't let him.
> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-media-anchor-howard-kurtz-says-network-wont-let-him-cover-fox-dominion-lawsuit>
>
> --bks

Sounds a lot like the MSM and the Biden laptop. By the way, I notice
that the most likely origin of the COVID-19 has become the Wuhan Lab. I
Seem to recall individuals and media sources being shunned for
suggesting that. "Deja Vu all over again."

Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

<tti8rb$f83$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26525&group=alt.politics#26525

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:48:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:48 UTC

Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

>> | Fox News's top media anchor wants to cover the bombshell
>> | messages released in the ongoing lawsuit between the
>> | network and Dominion Voting Systems over the 2o20
>> | election--but the network won't let him.
>>
>Sounds a lot like the MSM and the Biden laptop.

No it doesn't. There is no "Biden laptop" story.

--bks

Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

<l0cpvh1guvuabkp3qbf665vtspk50lrq8g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26528&group=alt.politics#26528

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 08:29:25 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 27 Feb 2023 13:29 UTC

On 27 Feb 2023 11:10:33 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Fox News's top media anchor wants to cover the bombshell
> | messages released in the ongoing lawsuit between the
> | network and Dominion Voting Systems over the 2o20
> | election--but the network won't let him.
><https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-media-anchor-howard-kurtz-says-network-wont-let-him-cover-fox-dominion-lawsuit>
>
> --bks

"Some of its stars labeled Trump’s acolytes anything from “full of shit” to “poison” to
riding “the crazy train with no brakes,” according to an unsealed brief in the ongoing
defamation lawsuit against the network. It led to nearly all mainstream media
outlets—including Fox competitors CNN and NBC—highlighting the apparent hypocrisy.

It made Kurtz’s disclosure that much more notable, as it indicated the network that has
repeatedly railed against censorship has imposed it on its own."

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

<tvbcm9$3ug19$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26863&group=alt.politics#26863

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 22:43:52 -0600
 by: Gronk - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 04:43 UTC

Ken wrote:
> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | Fox News's top media anchor wants to cover the bombshell
>>   | messages released in the ongoing lawsuit between the
>>   | network and Dominion Voting Systems over the 2o20
>>   | election--but the network won't let him.
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-media-anchor-howard-kurtz-says-network-wont-let-him-cover-fox-dominion-lawsuit>
>>

>>      --bks
>>
> Sounds a lot like the MSM and the Biden laptop.  By the way, I notice
> that the most likely origin of the COVID-19 has become the Wohan Lab.  I
> Seem to recall individuals and media sources being shunned for
> suggesting that.  "Deja Vu all over again."

Really? What kind of laptop news is there?

Re: Fox News Censors Important Story

<chine.bleu-8124E0.22560120032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26865&group=alt.politics#26865

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 22:56:09 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 21 Mar 2023 05:56 UTC

In article <tvbcm9$3ug19$3@dont-email.me>,
Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Really? What kind of laptop news is there?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/03/17/hunter-biden-la
wsuit-computer-repairman/

Hunter Biden has filed a sweeping countersuit against the
computer repair shop owner who said that Biden dropped his laptop
off and never claimed it, a legal action that escalates the
battle over how provocative data and images of the president’s
son were obtained nearly four years ago.

In the counterclaim, filed on Friday morning in U.S. District
Court in Delaware, Biden and his attorneys say that John Paul Mac
Isaac had no legal right to copy and distribute private
information. They accuse him and others of six counts of invasion
of privacy, including conspiracy to obtain and distribute the
data.

The 42-page filing goes into significant detail on the ways
Hunter Biden’s data became public, a development that propelled
it into the maelstrom of the last presidential campaign and,
since January, to the center of a Republican-led congressional
investigation of the president’s son.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed