Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: 29V.X...@noqb1u.net (29V.X746)
Subject: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like BlackFace
... Denigrate Actual Women
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 00:24:52 -0400
 by: 29V.X746 - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 04:24 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-university-cancels-drag-show-saying-denigrates-women-akin-blackface

Walter Wendler, the campus president of West Texas A&M
University, criticized drag shows as an event that demeans
and diminishes women while canceling an event on campus.

Wendler sent out an email to the school on Monday announcing
that the college would not be hosting a planned drag show
charity performance titled "A Fool’s Drag Race" on Mar. 31.
The performance was originally meant to raise money for the
transgender crisis management non-profit organization The
Trevor Project.

While Wendler supported donating money to the organization
itself, he denounced drag shows as demeaning to women under
the subject headline "A Harmless Drag show? No Such Thing."

"Does a drag show preserve a single thread of human dignity?
I think not. As a performance of exaggerating aspects of
womanhood (sexuality, femininity, gender), drag shows stereotype
women in cartoon-like extremes for the amusement of others
and discriminate against womanhood. Any event that diminishes
an individual or group through representation is wrong,"
Wendler wrote.

.. . .

Now THERE is a new and very interesting take on all
the drags and trannies !!! Pretending to be a Real
Woman is indeed very much like dressing in blackface !
It is an insult, and cartoonish simplification, of
what Real Women are all about.

Doesn't even matter if you get yer dick cut off and
giant silicone tits - you're just PRETENDING to be
a Real Woman. XX and XY are forever - shape everything
about you. Now even Richard Dawkins has weighed in
on that little truth. XY "women" are FAKE women -
just like Al Jolson in blackface was still a 'white'
guy. Oh MAMMY !!!

Wokie/Left theology is SO complicated at this point
that the words/ideas can be turned back on themselves.
Looks like Wendler found a good formula.

Re: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like BlackFace ... Denigrate Actual Women

<chine.bleu-1A0227.23012621032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26882&group=alt.politics#26882

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like BlackFace ... Denigrate Actual Women
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:01:35 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 06:01 UTC

In article <1_2cnZ3RWNSlHof5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"29V.X746" <29V.X746@noqb1u.net> wrote:

> Now THERE is a new and very interesting take on all
> the drags and trannies !!! Pretending to be a Real
> Woman is indeed very much like dressing in blackface !
> It is an insult, and cartoonish simplification, of
> what Real Women are all about.

Blackface ended not because it was outlawed but because it was
boycotted and unprofittable. Why not leave it to the marketplace
to decide if there is an audience?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like BlackFace ... Denigrate Actual Women

<4mbl1i5b1vje39vrp8rd4ts4pbd7fpgsrd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26885&group=alt.politics#26885

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 03:31:40 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 07:31 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 23:01:35 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <1_2cnZ3RWNSlHof5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "29V.X746" <29V.X746@noqb1u.net> wrote:
>
>> Now THERE is a new and very interesting take on all
>> the drags and trannies !!! Pretending to be a Real
>> Woman is indeed very much like dressing in blackface !
>> It is an insult, and cartoonish simplification, of
>> what Real Women are all about.
>
>Blackface ended not because it was outlawed but because it was
>boycotted and unprofittable. Why not leave it to the marketplace
>to decide if there is an audience?

Republicans don't like free markets. They're uncontrollable.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like BlackFace ... Denigrate Actual Women

<ZL-cncoeEcb4KIb5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26896&group=alt.politics#26896

Subject: Re: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like
BlackFace ... Denigrate Actual Women
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
From: 29V.X...@noqb1u.net (29V.X746)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:11:30 -0400
 by: 29V.X746 - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 02:11 UTC

On 3/22/23 2:01 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <1_2cnZ3RWNSlHof5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "29V.X746" <29V.X746@noqb1u.net> wrote:
>
>> Now THERE is a new and very interesting take on all
>> the drags and trannies !!! Pretending to be a Real
>> Woman is indeed very much like dressing in blackface !
>> It is an insult, and cartoonish simplification, of
>> what Real Women are all about.
>
> Blackface ended not because it was outlawed but because it was
> boycotted and unprofittable. Why not leave it to the marketplace
> to decide if there is an audience?

And we shall ... BUT this view of things needs EXPOSURE.
Maybe hint to JK Rowling and friends to kick it off ?
Easily done these days ...

I think it IS a lot like "backface", pretend 'blacks'
characterizing, cartooning, actual 'blacks' as they pleased
for fun and profit. Now we have pretend 'women' pretty
much doing the same.

Re: Texas A&M Cancels Drag/Tranny Show - Sez Draggies Are Like BlackFace ... Denigrate Actual Women

<f6kn1itk5b7p205h8rc2u3okfgo33u07le@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26903&group=alt.politics#26903

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 00:10:47 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 04:10 UTC

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:11:30 -0400, "29V.X746" <29V.X746@noqb1u.net> wrote:

>On 3/22/23 2:01 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <1_2cnZ3RWNSlHof5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> "29V.X746" <29V.X746@noqb1u.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Now THERE is a new and very interesting take on all
>>> the drags and trannies !!! Pretending to be a Real
>>> Woman is indeed very much like dressing in blackface !
>>> It is an insult, and cartoonish simplification, of
>>> what Real Women are all about.
>>
>> Blackface ended not because it was outlawed but because it was
>> boycotted and unprofittable. Why not leave it to the marketplace
>> to decide if there is an audience?
>

> And we shall ... BUT this view of things needs EXPOSURE.
> Maybe hint to JK Rowling and friends to kick it off ?
> Easily done these days ...
>
> I think it IS a lot like "backface", pretend 'blacks'
> characterizing, cartooning, actual 'blacks' as they pleased
> for fun and profit. Now we have pretend 'women' pretty
> much doing the same.

Blacks generally dislike blackface. They see it as stereotypical caricature.

Women generally don't dislike drag. Many see it as a way of learning new makeup tips.

Btw, drag and female impersonation are not the same thing.

Swill