interests / alt.politics / Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

SubjectAuthor
* Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway29V.X746
+* Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-UpScout
|`* Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up UnderwayPhantom_View
| +- Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up UnderwayKlaus Schadenfreude
| +* Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up UnderwayMorihei Haba
| |`- Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-UpKẻ giả mạo là sâu bọ
| `* Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up29V.X746
|  `- Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway? Mighty Wannabe?
`* Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underwayvjp2.at
 `- Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up24E.X756

1
Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<XAKdnaF3Rp1LCYf5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26881&group=alt.politics#26881

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: 29V.X...@noqb1u.net (29V.X746)
Subject: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 01:40:15 -0400
 by: 29V.X746 - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 05:40 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11887931/Xi-Jinping-Vladimir-Putin-say-change-coming-ominous-message-West.html

Xi Jinping delivers a chilling message for the West as he tells
'dear friend' Vladimir Putin 'change is coming that hasn't happened
in 100 years... and we are driving it' on day Russian despot said
UK risked 'nuclear collision' with its aid to Ukraine

The unsettling parting message is sure to set alarm bells ringing
in the West

.. . .

OK ....... I think THAT makes it all crystal clear.

Xi is the next Napoleon, the next Holy Roman Emperor,
the next caliph - he's on a crusade (as is Putin).

One that involves killing millions and massive military
conflict worldwide - ASSUMING nukes can be kept out of
the picture.

Time to BUILD UP - a LOT, FAST. Build up US/NATO resources
and build-up places like Taiwan, Japan and Australia too.
The wad of shit is in-motion towards the proverbial
rotary oscillator .......

Forget about funding 'immigrants' or student loans or
even 'green' corps - HEAVY ARMAMENTS are the #1 thing
in our immediate future or we won't HAVE a future.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<74FSL.393657$PXw7.317825@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26888&group=alt.politics#26888

Subject: Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up
Underway
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:23:46 -0400
 by: Scout - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:23 UTC

On 3/22/2023 1:40 AM, 29V.X746 wrote:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11887931/Xi-Jinping-Vladimir-Putin-say-change-coming-ominous-message-West.html
>

> Xi Jinping delivers a chilling message for the West as he tells
> 'dear friend' Vladimir Putin 'change is coming that hasn't happened
> in 100 years... and we are driving it' on day Russian despot said
> UK risked 'nuclear collision' with its aid to Ukraine
>
> The unsettling parting message is sure to set alarm bells ringing
> in the West
>
> . . .
>
>   OK ....... I think THAT makes it all crystal clear.
>
>   Xi is the next Napoleon, the next Holy Roman Emperor,
>   the next caliph - he's on a crusade (as is Putin).
>
>   One that involves killing millions and massive military
>   conflict worldwide - ASSUMING nukes can be kept out of
>   the picture.
>
>   Time to BUILD UP - a LOT, FAST. Build up US/NATO resources
>   and build-up places like Taiwan, Japan and Australia too.
>   The wad of shit is in-motion towards the proverbial
>   rotary oscillator .......
>
>   Forget about funding 'immigrants' or student loans or
>   even 'green' corps - HEAVY ARMAMENTS are the #1 thing
>   in our immediate future or we won't HAVE a future.

Our military-industrial complex is useless without the Nazi scientist we
have captured from Hitler. Now they are all dead, on life support, or in
nursing homes.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<174ec88d8f8bd2f5$1$2230647$faa1acb7@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26889&group=alt.politics#26889

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa
From: pv...@PhantomView114.net (Phantom_View)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:50:20 -0400
 by: Phantom_View - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:50 UTC

On 3/22/2023 11:23 AM, Scout wrote:

> On 3/22/2023 1:40 AM, 29V.X746 wrote:
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11887931/Xi-Jinping-Vladimir-Putin-say-change-coming-ominous-message-West.html
>>

>> Xi Jinping delivers a chilling message for the West as he tells
>> 'dear friend' Vladimir Putin 'change is coming that hasn't happened
>> in 100 years... and we are driving it' on day Russian despot said
>> UK risked 'nuclear collision' with its aid to Ukraine
>>
>> The unsettling parting message is sure to set alarm bells ringing
>> in the West
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   OK ....... I think THAT makes it all crystal clear.
>>
>>   Xi is the next Napoleon, the next Holy Roman Emperor,
>>   the next caliph - he's on a crusade (as is Putin).
>>
>>   One that involves killing millions and massive military
>>   conflict worldwide - ASSUMING nukes can be kept out of
>>   the picture.
>>
>>   Time to BUILD UP - a LOT, FAST. Build up US/NATO resources
>>   and build-up places like Taiwan, Japan and Australia too.
>>   The wad of shit is in-motion towards the proverbial
>>   rotary oscillator .......
>>
>>   Forget about funding 'immigrants' or student loans or
>>   even 'green' corps - HEAVY ARMAMENTS are the #1 thing
>>   in our immediate future or we won't HAVE a future.
>
> Our military-industrial complex is useless without the Nazi scientist
> we have captured from Hitler. Now they are all dead, on life support,
> or in nursing homes.

Why don't we beg, steal, or borrow some advanced military technologies
from China and Russia?

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<i09m1it5u3ifrmc6e5p3gusv6btjmkp72b@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26890&group=alt.politics#26890

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 08:52:53 -0700
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:52 UTC

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:50:20 -0400, Phantom_View
<pv@PhantomView114.net> wrote:

>On 3/22/2023 11:23 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> On 3/22/2023 1:40 AM, 29V.X746 wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11887931/Xi-Jinping-Vladimir-Putin-say-change-coming-ominous-message-West.html
>>>

>>> Xi Jinping delivers a chilling message for the West as he tells
>>> 'dear friend' Vladimir Putin 'change is coming that hasn't happened
>>> in 100 years... and we are driving it' on day Russian despot said
>>> UK risked 'nuclear collision' with its aid to Ukraine
>>>
>>> The unsettling parting message is sure to set alarm bells ringing
>>> in the West
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   OK ....... I think THAT makes it all crystal clear.
>>>
>>>   Xi is the next Napoleon, the next Holy Roman Emperor,
>>>   the next caliph - he's on a crusade (as is Putin).
>>>
>>>   One that involves killing millions and massive military
>>>   conflict worldwide - ASSUMING nukes can be kept out of
>>>   the picture.
>>>
>>>   Time to BUILD UP - a LOT, FAST. Build up US/NATO resources
>>>   and build-up places like Taiwan, Japan and Australia too.
>>>   The wad of shit is in-motion towards the proverbial
>>>   rotary oscillator .......
>>>
>>>   Forget about funding 'immigrants' or student loans or
>>>   even 'green' corps - HEAVY ARMAMENTS are the #1 thing
>>>   in our immediate future or we won't HAVE a future.
>>
>> Our military-industrial complex is useless without the Nazi scientist
>> we have captured from Hitler. Now they are all dead, on life support,
>> or in nursing homes.
>>

>Why don't we beg, steal, or borrow some advanced military technologies
>from China and Russia?

Because anything they have they stole from us.

Well, I suppose if we want an aircraft carrier that can't go anywhere
without being pulled by tugboats we could contact the Russians.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<174ec97b12a9e033$287$588642$faa1aca7@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26891&group=alt.politics#26891

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa
From: soke.b...@gmail.com (Morihei Haba)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 12:07:20 -0400
 by: Morihei Haba - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:07 UTC

On 3/22/2023 11:50 AM, Phantom_View wrote:
> On 3/22/2023 11:23 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> On 3/22/2023 1:40 AM, 29V.X746 wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11887931/Xi-Jinping-Vladimir-Putin-say-change-coming-ominous-message-West.html
>>>

>>> Xi Jinping delivers a chilling message for the West as he tells
>>> 'dear friend' Vladimir Putin 'change is coming that hasn't happened
>>> in 100 years... and we are driving it' on day Russian despot said
>>> UK risked 'nuclear collision' with its aid to Ukraine
>>>
>>> The unsettling parting message is sure to set alarm bells ringing
>>> in the West
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   OK ....... I think THAT makes it all crystal clear.
>>>
>>>   Xi is the next Napoleon, the next Holy Roman Emperor,
>>>   the next caliph - he's on a crusade (as is Putin).
>>>
>>>   One that involves killing millions and massive military
>>>   conflict worldwide - ASSUMING nukes can be kept out of
>>>   the picture.
>>>
>>>   Time to BUILD UP - a LOT, FAST. Build up US/NATO resources
>>>   and build-up places like Taiwan, Japan and Australia too.
>>>   The wad of shit is in-motion towards the proverbial
>>>   rotary oscillator .......
>>>
>>>   Forget about funding 'immigrants' or student loans or
>>>   even 'green' corps - HEAVY ARMAMENTS are the #1 thing
>>>   in our immediate future or we won't HAVE a future.
>>
>> Our military-industrial complex is useless without the Nazi scientist
>> we have captured from Hitler. Now they are all dead, on life support,
>> or in nursing homes.
>>

> Why don't we beg, steal, or borrow some advanced military technologies
> from China and Russia?

We would if we could, but China's documents are written in Chinese, and
Russia's documents are written in Russian. We are not smart enough to
read Chinese or Russian.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<tvfi4d$o3qi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26893&group=alt.politics#26893

From: forg...@su.ck (Kẻ giả mạo là sâu bọ)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa
Underway
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 11:41:16 -0700
 by: Kẻ giả mạo là - Wed, 22 Mar 2023 18:41 UTC

On 3/22/2023 9:07 AM, Morihei Haba is:

> not smart enough to
> read Chinese or Russian.

Or anything else, you subliterate fucktard.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<lYadnZjo8aGDKob5nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26898&group=alt.politics#26898

Underway
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa
From: 29V.X...@noqb1u.net (29V.X746)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:19:09 -0400
 by: 29V.X746 - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 02:19 UTC

On 3/22/23 11:50 AM, Phantom_View wrote:
> On 3/22/2023 11:23 AM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> On 3/22/2023 1:40 AM, 29V.X746 wrote:
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11887931/Xi-Jinping-Vladimir-Putin-say-change-coming-ominous-message-West.html
>>>

>>> Xi Jinping delivers a chilling message for the West as he tells
>>> 'dear friend' Vladimir Putin 'change is coming that hasn't happened
>>> in 100 years... and we are driving it' on day Russian despot said
>>> UK risked 'nuclear collision' with its aid to Ukraine
>>>
>>> The unsettling parting message is sure to set alarm bells ringing
>>> in the West
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   OK ....... I think THAT makes it all crystal clear.
>>>
>>>   Xi is the next Napoleon, the next Holy Roman Emperor,
>>>   the next caliph - he's on a crusade (as is Putin).
>>>
>>>   One that involves killing millions and massive military
>>>   conflict worldwide - ASSUMING nukes can be kept out of
>>>   the picture.
>>>
>>>   Time to BUILD UP - a LOT, FAST. Build up US/NATO resources
>>>   and build-up places like Taiwan, Japan and Australia too.
>>>   The wad of shit is in-motion towards the proverbial
>>>   rotary oscillator .......
>>>
>>>   Forget about funding 'immigrants' or student loans or
>>>   even 'green' corps - HEAVY ARMAMENTS are the #1 thing
>>>   in our immediate future or we won't HAVE a future.
>>
>> Our military-industrial complex is useless without the Nazi scientist
>> we have captured from Hitler. Now they are all dead, on life support,
>> or in nursing homes.
>>

> Why don't we beg, steal, or borrow some advanced military technologies
> from China and Russia?

Quicker to just steal the Chinese stuff - like they used
to steal our stuff. Seems fair ...

Chinese hypersonics beat ours. Chinese drones have AI way
beyond ours. Nobody seems sure what their satellite
capabilities are at this point - but I'd bet they're
'smarter' than ours.

A few months back news leaked that China was now on the
second generation of a military-oriented AI chip - where
the first gen was ALREADY better than anything we had.
They now have sneaky 'shark torpedoes' that can sneak into
yer ports, up your rivers, and then just WAIT there for a
very long time waiting for the communist call. If awakened
they KNOW what kinds of ships/facilities to target, no
special instructions needed.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<1t9o1it5hrp9qu9eprvif6r69qt9kfgn5m@Schadenfreude.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26908&group=alt.politics#26908

From: ...@. (? Mighty Wannabe?)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 03:19:44 -0700
 by: ? Mighty Wannabe? - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 10:19 UTC

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 22:19:09 -0400, Wannabe lied:

> Chinese hypersonics beat ours. Chinese drones have AI way
> beyond ours.

LOL

Too funny.

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<tvic7f$ofh$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26915&group=alt.politics#26915

From: vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 20:18:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: vjp2...@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 20:18 UTC

Well, it is every 500yrs and India, Africa and Brazil are driving it instead

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Re: Xi and buddy Putin Claim a Once-In-A-Century Global Shake-Up Underway

<F7idnaidVJD6Y4H5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26917&group=alt.politics#26917

Underway
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.usa
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 21:35:34 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 01:35 UTC

On 3/23/23 4:18 PM, vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:
> Well, it is every 500yrs and India, Africa and Brazil are driving it instead

Nah ... Africa & Brazil have LOCAL shake-ups.

The current situation somehow smells of the
build-up to WW-1 - mass dissatisfaction,
nutters and anarchists and Marxists running
around ........