interests / alt.politics / Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

SubjectAuthor
* Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria24E.X756
+* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in SyriaSiri Cruise
|+* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅
||`* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in SyriaGovernor Swill
|| `- Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in SyriaMattb
|`* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syriapothead
| +* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria24E.X756
| |`- Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in SyriaGovernor Swill
| `* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syriapyotr filipivich
|  `- Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in SyriaGovernor Swill
`* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syriapyotr filipivich
 `* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria24E.X756
  `* Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syriapyotr filipivich
   `- Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria27E.G756

1
Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26920&group=alt.politics#26920

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Subject: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:02:00 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 10:02 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20230324-us-bombs-syria-after-american-killed-in-drone-strike

US airstrikes killed eight pro-Iran fighters in eastern Syria
following a drone attack that killed one American contractor
and wounded five US service personnel, a war monitor said Friday.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Thursday that at the direction
of President Joe Biden, he had authorised “precision airstrikes
tonight in eastern Syria against facilities used by groups
affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.”

The IRGC is a wing of the Iranian military and is blacklisted
as a terrorist group by the United States.

.. . .

Well, at least Joe doesn't mind killing Iranian fanatics ...

However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<chine.bleu-E58491.03463824032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26922&group=alt.politics#26922

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 03:46:38 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 10:46 UTC

In article <wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:

> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...

Too bad the USA ended the sanctions and monitorring of Iranian
fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<orfTL.201558$eD%3.24236@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26924&group=alt.politics#26924

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: ...@. (😎 Mighty Wannabe ✅)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:02:43 -0400
 by: 😎 Mighty Wannabe - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:02 UTC

On 3/24/2023 6:46 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>
>> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
>> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
>> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
>> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...
> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions

Overuse of sanctions has rendered sanctions useless.

> and monitorring of Iranian
> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?

How do you "monitor" when you are not allowed to go there?

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<as5r1i5jb9dm1i5i3numpitfod63hqu725@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26929&group=alt.politics#26929

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:30:42 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:30 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:02:43 -0400, ? Mighty Wannabe ? <@.> wrote:

>On 3/24/2023 6:46 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article <wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>>
>>> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
>>> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
>>> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
>>> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...
>> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions

>Overuse of sanctions has rendered sanctions useless.

No, it hasn't. Just ask Russia, Iran and North Korea.

>> and monitorring of Iranian
>> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?

>How do you "monitor" when you are not allowed to go there?

Exactly the point. We did have a monitoring agreement but broke it when the US withdrew
from Obama's Iran nukes deal a few years ago.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<0qcr1ilvdc0qjbj21mdrc7o9uh44e9cm9q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26934&group=alt.politics#26934

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:32:52 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:32 UTC

"24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:02:00 -0400
typed in alt.survival the following:
>https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20230324-us-bombs-syria-after-american-killed-in-drone-strike
>
>US airstrikes killed eight pro-Iran fighters in eastern Syria
>following a drone attack that killed one American contractor
>and wounded five US service personnel, a war monitor said Friday.
>
>Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Thursday that at the direction
>of President Joe Biden, he had authorised “precision airstrikes
>tonight in eastern Syria against facilities used by groups
>affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.”
>
>The IRGC is a wing of the Iranian military and is blacklisted
>as a terrorist group by the United States.
>
>. . .
>
> Well, at least Joe doesn't mind killing Iranian fanatics ...

Ha!

Joe's handlers just like the idea of an unending war some place.

But actually opposing the Iranian regime? Are you kidding me?
There's too much graft and virtue signaling involved. You wouldn't
want a Democrat to be accused to Islamophobia, would you?

> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...

Yep. But that's not going to be a problem for Joe's handlers.

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<tvl5jm$1r0di$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26942&group=alt.politics#26942

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:44:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:44 UTC

On 2023-03-24, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>,
> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>
>> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
>> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
>> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
>> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...
>
> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions and monitorring of Iranian
> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?

It was a farce.
The USA gave Iran billions and yet the UN inspectors were only allowed to inspect certain places at
certain times giving advance notice.
Trump did the right thing getting out of that blood sucking treaty.
Biden re-instated it and we can see the effects world wide.

Joe Biden is a weak, joke of a President. Even Saudi Arabia, supposedly one of our friends in the
ME, has a comedy routine video showing Biden and Harris.

Biden is a worldwide joke.

<https://youtu.be/msT1VpBT0_M>

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<0i6s1ipo9f0qj094sfic8oh4qc7o0uf8sh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26943&group=alt.politics#26943

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:47:02 -0700
 by: Mattb - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:47 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:30:42 -0400, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:02:43 -0400, ? Mighty Wannabe ? <@.> wrote:
>
>>On 3/24/2023 6:46 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions
>
>>Overuse of sanctions has rendered sanctions useless.
>
>No, it hasn't. Just ask Russia, Iran and North Korea.
>
>>> and monitorring of Iranian
>>> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?
>
>>How do you "monitor" when you are not allowed to go there?
>>

>Exactly the point. We did have a monitoring agreement but broke it when the US withdrew
>from Obama's Iran nukes deal a few years ago.

Did they apply to all sites?

>Swill

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<4QGdnVzOZZeczIP5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26959&group=alt.politics#26959

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:39:59 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:39 UTC

On 3/24/23 5:44 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-03-24, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In article <wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>>
>>> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
>>> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
>>> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
>>> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...
>>
>> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions and monitorring of Iranian
>> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?
>>
> It was a farce.

Absolutely. The Iranians maintained discretion over
what/when/how any place was to be "inspected" - and
still got PAID for it.

> The USA gave Iran billions and yet the UN inspectors were only allowed to inspect certain places at
> certain times giving advance notice.
> Trump did the right thing getting out of that blood sucking treaty.
> Biden re-instated it and we can see the effects world wide.
>
> Joe Biden is a weak, joke of a President. Even Saudi Arabia, supposedly one of our friends in the
> ME, has a comedy routine video showing Biden and Harris.
>
> Biden is a worldwide joke.

But he was still more likable than Trump :-)

Bear that in mind for '24.

Meanwhile though, we've just gotta keep hitting
Iranian Mil/terror units/officers that stray outside
the borders. At some point they'll reveal they have
nukes ... and then tactics have to change. However
they are not going to reveal until they KNOW they
can achieve MAD with Israel.

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<GXidnQvqfJHUzIP5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26960&group=alt.politics#26960

Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:41:29 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:41 UTC

On 3/24/23 10:32 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:02:00 -0400
> typed in alt.survival the following:
>> https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20230324-us-bombs-syria-after-american-killed-in-drone-strike
>>
>> US airstrikes killed eight pro-Iran fighters in eastern Syria
>> following a drone attack that killed one American contractor
>> and wounded five US service personnel, a war monitor said Friday.
>>
>> Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Thursday that at the direction
>> of President Joe Biden, he had authorised “precision airstrikes
>> tonight in eastern Syria against facilities used by groups
>> affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.”
>>
>> The IRGC is a wing of the Iranian military and is blacklisted
>> as a terrorist group by the United States.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Well, at least Joe doesn't mind killing Iranian fanatics ...
>
> Ha!
>
> Joe's handlers just like the idea of an unending war some place.

Um ... ever since there were two humans the world has
BEEN an "unending war".

Deal.

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<ha4t1ihl9gdbov4k0luchiki7qfq90d5rp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26972&group=alt.politics#26972

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:19:10 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 06:19 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:39:59 -0400, "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:

>On 3/24/23 5:44 PM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2023-03-24, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions and monitorring of Iranian
>>> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?
>>>
>> It was a farce.
>
> Absolutely. The Iranians maintained discretion over
> what/when/how any place was to be "inspected" - and
> still got PAID for it.

You've never heard of . . .

"Stuxnet reportedly ruined almost one-fifth of Iran's nuclear centrifuges. Targeting
industrial control systems, the worm infected over 200,000 computers and caused 1,000
machines to physically degrade."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

"Although neither country has openly admitted responsibility, the worm is widely
understood to be a cyberweapon built jointly by the United States and Israel in a
collaborative effort known as Operation Olympic Games. The program, started during the
Bush administration, was rapidly expanded within the first months of Barack Obama's
presidency."

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<524u1ip656bdo8vuqesq59fvsggnebf0nk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26986&group=alt.politics#26986

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 08:20:42 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 15:20 UTC

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:44:22 -0000
(UTC) typed in alt.survival the following:
>On 2023-03-24, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> In article <wLKcnWH36dOo6ID5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>,
>> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>>
>>> However traces of highly-enriched uranium have been found
>>> in Iran - and a lot of production is secret, in underground
>>> facilities. My guess is that they already have a little
>>> inventory of nukes. It's 1940s tech after all ...
>>
>> Too bad the USA ended the sanctions and monitorring of Iranian
>> fissile metals. Biden's fault, right?
>>
>It was a farce.
>The USA gave Iran billions and yet the UN inspectors were only allowed to inspect certain places at
>certain times giving advance notice.
>Trump did the right thing getting out of that blood sucking treaty.
>Biden re-instated it and we can see the effects world wide.
>
>Joe Biden is a weak, joke of a President. Even Saudi Arabia, supposedly one of our friends in the
>ME, has a comedy routine video showing Biden and Harris.
>
>Biden is a worldwide joke.

True.

Unfortunately, because of Biden's handlers - so is America.

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.
Next Month's Panel: Having eliminated the old Them(tm)
Selecting who insufficiently Woke(tm) as to serve as the new Them(tm)

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<sv3u1i5t72khaqo5q7ev4ab41ngl4t7imm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26987&group=alt.politics#26987

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 08:20:42 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 15:20 UTC

"24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:41:29 -0400
typed in alt.survival the following:
>On 3/24/23 10:32 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:02:00 -0400
>> typed in alt.survival the following:
>>> https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20230324-us-bombs-syria-after-american-killed-in-drone-strike
>>>
>>> US airstrikes killed eight pro-Iran fighters in eastern Syria
>>> following a drone attack that killed one American contractor
>>> and wounded five US service personnel, a war monitor said Friday.
>>>
>>> Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Thursday that at the direction
>>> of President Joe Biden, he had authorised “precision airstrikes
>>> tonight in eastern Syria against facilities used by groups
>>> affiliated with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.”
>>>
>>> The IRGC is a wing of the Iranian military and is blacklisted
>>> as a terrorist group by the United States.
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> Well, at least Joe doesn't mind killing Iranian fanatics ...
>>
>> Ha!
>>
>> Joe's handlers just like the idea of an unending war some place.
>

> Um ... ever since there were two humans the world has
> BEEN an "unending war".
>
> Deal.

See sig B-)!

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.
Next Month's Panel: Having eliminated the old Them(tm)
Selecting who insufficiently Woke(tm) as to serve as the new Them(tm)

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<3oau1i9un0teeb8nilmfto1h6j0ajhknmp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26990&group=alt.politics#26990

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 13:10:46 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 17:10 UTC

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 08:20:42 -0700, pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:

>>Biden is a worldwide joke.
>
> True.
>
> Unfortunately, because of Biden's handlers - so is America.

If you really believe that, get out.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: Biden Blasts Iranian Rev Guard Unit in Syria

<TbmcnUw77LjhW4L5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27004&group=alt.politics#27004

Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 27E.G...@noq24u.net (27E.G756)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 00:13:20 -0400
 by: 27E.G756 - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 04:13 UTC

On 3/25/23 11:20 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:41:29 -0400
> typed in alt.survival the following:
>> On 3/24/23 10:32 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>>> "24E.X756" <24E.X756@noq21u.net> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:02:00 -0400
>>> typed in alt.survival the following:

>>> Ha!
>>>
>>> Joe's handlers just like the idea of an unending war some place.
>>

>> Um ... ever since there were two humans the world has
>> BEEN an "unending war".
>>
>> Deal.
>
> See sig B-)!

See the New Boss - Same as the Old Boss ... :-)

Herding cats .... er, humans ... always has a
lot in common no matter who is nominally in-charge.