interests / alt.politics / China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

SubjectAuthor
* China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea24E.X756
+* Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaFreethinker
> [...]
||`- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaGovernor Swill
|+* Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaDr. Jade Helm
||`* Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Seapothead
|| +* Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaDr. Jade Helm
|| |`- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaGovernor Swill
|| `- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaSiri Cruise
|`- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea24E.X756
`* Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Seapothead
 +- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaSiri Cruise
 `* Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaDavid Hartung
  +- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea24E.X756
  `- Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China SeaSiri Cruise

Pages:12
China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<CjudnSISTI0sGYD5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26925&group=alt.politics#26925

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Subject: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:08:17 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:08 UTC

https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901

China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
was asserting its maritime rights in the area.

China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.

The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
sovereignty.

"We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
spokesperson Tan Kefei said.

"The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
militarizing the South China Sea," he added.

.. . .

Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
happens. However China does seem to be escalating
the scale and aggression level of these maritime
encounters.

THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
whatever they're plotting.

China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
much push-back.

Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
get the call to action. There has long been concern
that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
which China proper could claim to have no involvement.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26926&group=alt.politics#26926

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: freethin...@mymail.com (Freethinker)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:22:51 -0400
 by: Freethinker - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:22 UTC

On 3/24/2023 7:08 AM, 24E.X756 wrote:
> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>

> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>
> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>
> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
> sovereignty.
>
> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>
> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>
> . . .
>
>   Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>   happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>   the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>   encounters.
>
>   THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>   and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>   whatever they're plotting.
>
>   China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>   builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>   and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>   plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>   profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>   a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>   much push-back.
>
>   Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>   drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>   or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>   warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>   formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>   further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>   into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>   get the call to action. There has long been concern
>   that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>   which China proper could claim to have no involvement.

Why is the US fucking around over there?

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<chine.bleu-A4B567.05260624032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26927&group=alt.politics#26927

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 05:26:14 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:26 UTC

In article
Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> wrote:

> Why is the US fucking around over there?

To prove we can.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<SMucnfp0a_1LCoD5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26928&group=alt.politics#26928

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:30:14 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:30 UTC

On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article
> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,
> Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> wrote:
>
>> Why is the US fucking around over there?
>
> To prove we can.

Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<c16r1ihnm749c7md56uoa01vupnq0j9j5j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26930&group=alt.politics#26930

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:31:59 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:31 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:22:51 -0400, Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> wrote:

>>   Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>>   drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>>   or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>>   warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>>   formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>>   further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>>   into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>>   get the call to action. There has long been concern
>>   that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>>   which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>

>Why is the US fucking around over there?

Um, seriously, you don't know?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<ESgTL.2004264$vBI8.92353@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26931&group=alt.politics#26931

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: Shitface...@gmail.com (Mike Pompeii)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 08:40:03 -0400
 by: Mike Pompeii - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:40 UTC

On 3/24/2023 8:30 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article
>> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,
>>   Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Why is the US fucking around over there?
>>
>> To prove we can.
>
> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.

We are the black flies, the locusts, and the plague. LOL

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<7jcr1ihusnv3s611u1ni4n9apuf19dgldq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26933&group=alt.politics#26933

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:26:00 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:26 UTC

Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:22:51
-0400 typed in alt.survival the following:
>On 3/24/2023 7:08 AM, 24E.X756 wrote:
>> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>>

>> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
>> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
>> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>>
>> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
>> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
>> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>>
>> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
>> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
>> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
>> sovereignty.
>>
>> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
>> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
>> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
>> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>>
>> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
>> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
>> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
>> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>>   happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>>   the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>>   encounters.
>>
>>   THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>>   and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>>   whatever they're plotting.
>>
>>   China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>>   builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>>   and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>>   plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>>   profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>>   a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>>   much push-back.
>>
>>   Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>>   drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>>   or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>>   warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>>   formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>>   further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>>   into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>>   get the call to action. There has long been concern
>>   that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>>   which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>

>Why is the US fucking around over there?

It is called "freedom of the seas". A rather important concept
for global free trade. Now, if you do not mind having your supplies
of imported goods curtailed because it is not safe to sail through
somewhere, well, tough.
--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<5ocr1i1gcsq0rtuoveer0ompijdmi0kgie@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26935&group=alt.politics#26935

From: pha...@mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:32:52 -0700
 by: pyotr filipivich - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:32 UTC

Mike Pompeii <ShitfaceWarmonger@gmail.com> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023
08:40:03 -0400 typed in alt.survival the following:
>On 3/24/2023 8:30 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> To prove we can.
>>
>> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
>>

>We are the black flies, the locusts, and the plague. LOL

But have no fear. Obama's puppet is working hard to make sure that
the Americans are no longer to be feared, or respected.

--
pyotr filipivich
This Week's Panel: Us & Them - Eliminating Them.
Next Month's Panel: Having eliminated the old Them(tm)
Selecting who insufficiently Woke(tm) as to serve as the new Them(tm)

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<tvknrq$1ou2p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26940&group=alt.politics#26940

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Dr. Jade Helm)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:49:46 -0600
 by: Dr. Jade Helm - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:49 UTC

On 3/24/2023 5:22 AM, Freethinker wrote:
> On 3/24/2023 7:08 AM, 24E.X756 wrote:
>> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>>
>> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
>> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
>> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>>
>> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
>> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
>> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>>
>> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
>> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
>> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
>> sovereignty.
>>
>> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
>> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
>> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
>> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>>
>> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
>> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
>> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
>> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>>   happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>>   the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>>   encounters.
>>
>>   THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>>   and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>>   whatever they're plotting.
>>
>>   China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>>   builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>>   and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>>   plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>>   profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>>   a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>>   much push-back.
>>
>>   Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>>   drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>>   or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>>   warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>>   formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>>   further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>>   into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>>   get the call to action. There has long been concern
>>   that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>>   which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>

> Why is the US fucking around over there?

Good question. Why is Joe Biden allowing undocumented Chinese entry
into the United States?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/biden-regime-now-releasing-hordes-of-chinese-illegal-aliens-into-us-video/

The Biden Regime is now releasing hordes of Chinese illegal aliens into
the United States with NTAs (notice to appear).

Fox News captured the Chinese illegals being released to an NGO in
Brownsville, Texas on Tuesday.

The illegals were given NTAs because there are so many crossing into the
US and no more space to house them, according to Fox News.

Border Patrol says the number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing
the border has recently spiked.

Border Patrol has encountered over 4,300 Chinese illegals in 2023 – up
from 2,176 in 2022 and 450 in 2021.

Cartel smugglers are cashing in on the Chinese illegals and charging
them as much as triple what they charge other migrants from South
America, Fox News reported.

More than 5 million illegal aliens have crossed over the border since
Joe Biden was sworn into office in January 2021 and more than 1 million
‘gotaways’ are roaming around inside the US.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<av4s1itin8mklak5he623f5d8eel1tfqk1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26941&group=alt.politics#26941

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:20:05 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:20 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:26:00 -0700, pyotr filipivich <phamp@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> on Fri, 24 Mar 2023 07:22:51
>-0400 typed in alt.survival the following:
>>On 3/24/2023 7:08 AM, 24E.X756 wrote:
>>> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>>>

>>> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
>>> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
>>> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>>>
>>> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
>>> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
>>> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>>>
>>> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
>>> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
>>> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
>>> sovereignty.
>>>
>>> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
>>> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
>>> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
>>> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>>>
>>> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
>>> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
>>> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
>>> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>   Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>>>   happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>>>   the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>>>   encounters.
>>>
>>>   THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>>>   and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>>>   whatever they're plotting.
>>>
>>>   China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>>>   builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>>>   and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>>>   plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>>>   profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>>>   a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>>>   much push-back.
>>>
>>>   Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>>>   drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>>>   or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>>>   warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>>>   formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>>>   further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>>>   into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>>>   get the call to action. There has long been concern
>>>   that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>>>   which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>>

>>Why is the US fucking around over there?
>
> It is called "freedom of the seas". A rather important concept
>for global free trade. Now, if you do not mind having your supplies
>of imported goods curtailed because it is not safe to sail through
>somewhere, well, tough.

We have allies in the region who depend on safe seas for trade.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<tvl5tf$1r0di$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26944&group=alt.politics#26944

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:49:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:49 UTC

On 2023-03-24, 24E.X756 <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>
> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>
> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>
> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
> sovereignty.
>
> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>
> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>
> . . .
>
> Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
> happens. However China does seem to be escalating
> the scale and aggression level of these maritime
> encounters.
>
> THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
> and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
> whatever they're plotting.
>
> China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
> builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
> and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
> plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
> profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
> a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
> much push-back.
>
> Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
> drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
> or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
> warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
> formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
> further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
> into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
> get the call to action. There has long been concern
> that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
> which China proper could claim to have no involvement.

As long as feeble, weak Joe Biden and his inept administration are in charge this will not end.
Expect a major confrontation with Russia or China before Biden leaves office in 2024.
and we won't have enough military or weapons or oil to fight back.

The man is a fool.

A dangerous fool.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<chine.bleu-0BBD2C.14565524032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26945&group=alt.politics#26945

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 14:57:04 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:57 UTC

In article <tvl5tf$1r0di$6@dont-email.me>,
pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

> As long as feeble, weak Joe Biden and his inept administration are in charge
> this will not end.
> Expect a major confrontation with Russia or China before Biden leaves office
> in 2024.
> and we won't have enough military or weapons or oil to fight back.
>
> The man is a fool.
>
> A dangerous fool.

The USA has been doing this since Constitution was sent on a
patrol of north africa. And now you're wetting your knickers and
demand Biden abandon an old old old policy and make abeyance to
PRC. You're angry because he refuses PRC.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<tvl6ej$1r0di$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26946&group=alt.politics#26946

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:58:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:58 UTC

On 2023-03-24, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
> On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> In article
>> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,
>> Freethinker <freethinker@mymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Why is the US fucking around over there?
>>
>> To prove we can.
>
> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.

Peace through strength.
They didn't fuck with Trump. They (Syria) tested him by gassing their own civilians and he
destroyed one of their bases as promised.

To his credit Biden did strike back after the first drone attack yesterday, but he is still a very
weak POTUS. Like Obama and his line in the sand.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<tvl6mo$1r0di$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26947&group=alt.politics#26947

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:03:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:03 UTC

On 2023-03-24, Dr. Jade Helm <hisler@nym.hush.com> wrote:
> [...]
> the United States with NTAs (notice to appear).
>
> Fox News captured the Chinese illegals being released to an NGO in
> Brownsville, Texas on Tuesday.
>
> The illegals were given NTAs because there are so many crossing into the
> US and no more space to house them, according to Fox News.
>
> Border Patrol says the number of Chinese nationals illegally crossing
> the border has recently spiked.
>
> Border Patrol has encountered over 4,300 Chinese illegals in 2023 – up
> from 2,176 in 2022 and 450 in 2021.
>
> Cartel smugglers are cashing in on the Chinese illegals and charging
> them as much as triple what they charge other migrants from South
> America, Fox News reported.
>
> More than 5 million illegal aliens have crossed over the border since
> Joe Biden was sworn into office in January 2021 and more than 1 million
> ‘gotaways’ are roaming around inside the US.

Because China, Russia, Ukraine and other countries own Joe Biden and his family.
It's so obvious by looking at his decisions and policy.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<chine.bleu-2B41CF.15093224032023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26948&group=alt.politics#26948

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 15:09:32 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:09 UTC

In article <tvl6ej$1r0di$7@dont-email.me>,
pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

> On 2023-03-24, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
> > On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,

> >> To prove we can.
> >
> > Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
>
> Peace through strength.
> They didn't fuck with Trump.

You are completely disconnected from reality. Do yourself a
favour and look up freedom of navigation operations.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<174f7a81d5ede7c6$2753$1290337$baa1eca3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26949&group=alt.politics#26949

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: PPP...@USA.org (PaxPerPoten)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 18:11:22 -0400
 by: PaxPerPoten - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:11 UTC

On 3/24/2023 5:58 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-03-24, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
>> On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> To prove we can.
>> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
> Peace through strength.
> They didn't fuck with Trump. They (Syria) tested him by gassing their own civilians and he
> destroyed one of their bases as promised.
>
> To his credit Biden did strike back after the first drone attack yesterday, but he is still a very
> weak POTUS. Like Obama and his line in the sand.

I am sure Biden would if he could. He is in charge of a declining
empire. We huff and puff, but we have already joined the British Empire
as a had-been, once-was. We should behave before our enemies put us in
our place.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<qbqcnU2Ix-gRv4P5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26952&group=alt.politics#26952

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:22:04 -0500
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
 by: David Hartung - Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:22 UTC

On 3/24/23 16:49, pothead wrote:
> On 2023-03-24, 24E.X756 <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>>
>> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
>> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
>> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>>
>> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
>> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
>> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>>
>> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
>> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
>> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
>> sovereignty.
>>
>> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
>> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
>> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
>> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>>
>> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
>> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
>> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
>> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>> happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>> the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>> encounters.
>>
>> THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>> and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>> whatever they're plotting.
>>
>> China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>> builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>> and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>> plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>> profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>> a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>> much push-back.
>>
>> Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>> drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>> or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>> warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>> formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>> further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>> into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>> get the call to action. There has long been concern
>> that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>> which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>

> As long as feeble, weak Joe Biden and his inept administration are in charge this will not end.
> Expect a major confrontation with Russia or China before Biden leaves office in 2024.
> and we won't have enough military or weapons or oil to fight back.
>
> The man is a fool.
>
> A dangerous fool.

Biden is either a fool or senile, but not because the US Navy has
continued with freedom of navigation operations.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<sbydnZ1QAtLj04P5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26957&group=alt.politics#26957

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:29:34 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:29 UTC

On 3/24/23 7:22 AM, Freethinker wrote:
> On 3/24/2023 7:08 AM, 24E.X756 wrote:
>> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>>

>> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
>> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
>> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>>
>> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
>> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
>> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>>
>> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
>> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
>> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
>> sovereignty.
>>
>> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
>> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
>> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
>> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>>
>> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
>> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
>> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
>> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>>   happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>>   the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>>   encounters.
>>
>>   THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>>   and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>>   whatever they're plotting.
>>
>>   China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>>   builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>>   and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>>   plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>>   profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>>   a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>>   much push-back.
>>
>>   Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>>   drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>>   or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>>   warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>>   formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>>   further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>>   into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>>   get the call to action. There has long been concern
>>   that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>>   which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>

> Why is the US fucking around over there?

You're kidding, right ???

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<sbydnZxQAtJM04P5nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26958&group=alt.politics#26958

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:30:57 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:30 UTC

On 3/24/23 8:40 AM, Mike Pompeii wrote:
> On 3/24/2023 8:30 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>> On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> To prove we can.
>>
>> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
>>

> We are the black flies, the locusts, and the plague. LOL

I agree Mr. Xi ... Chinese ARE the flies/locusts/plague.

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<ex-cnYw6sosKyIP5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26961&group=alt.politics#26961

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 24E.X...@noq21u.net (24E.X756)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:59:46 -0400
 by: 24E.X756 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:59 UTC

On 3/24/23 6:22 PM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 3/24/23 16:49, pothead wrote:
>> On 2023-03-24, 24E.X756 <24E.X756@noq21u.net> wrote:
>>> https://www.dw.com/en/china-threatens-serious-consequences-over-us-warship/a-65101901
>>>

>>> China and the US are once again in a standoff over the question
>>> of sovereignty in the South China Sea. The US says its ship
>>> was asserting its maritime rights in the area.
>>>
>>> China warned the US on Friday that there would be "serious
>>> consequences" after a US warship entered waters claimed by
>>> Beijing, ramping up already heightened tensions.
>>>
>>> The US Navy destroyer USS Milius sailed around the disputed
>>> Paracel Islands in the South China Sea for the second day in
>>> a row, in a move that Beijing described as violating China's
>>> sovereignty.
>>>
>>> "We sternly demand the US to immediately stop such provocative
>>> acts, otherwise it will bear the serious consequences of
>>> unforeseen incidents," Chinese Ministry of National Defense
>>> spokesperson Tan Kefei said.
>>>
>>> "The act of the US military seriously violated China's sovereignty
>>> and security, severely breached international laws, and is more
>>> ironclad evidence of the US pursuing navigation hegemony and
>>> militarizing the South China Sea," he added.
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>>     Well, they always warn of "consequences and nothing
>>>     happens. However China does seem to be escalating
>>>     the scale and aggression level of these maritime
>>>     encounters.
>>>
>>>     THIS incident seemed even more aggressive than usual,
>>>     and comes right when Xi and Putin are together, plotting
>>>     whatever they're plotting.
>>>
>>>     China keeps claiming more and more ocean. Sometimes it
>>>     builds-up a little sand island, puts it's flag on it
>>>     and then says nobody can sail anywhere near. The big
>>>     plan seems to be to seize total control of some very
>>>     profitable sea-lanes and fishing grounds. They proceed
>>>     a step at a time, no ONE event large enough to trigger
>>>     much push-back.
>>>
>>>     Oh, NK bragged yesterday that it had tested a "nuclear
>>>     drone torpedo". I'm not sure if it's nuclear powered
>>>     or (or AND) is intended to be armed with a nuclear
>>>     warhead. They are intended to infiltrate naval group
>>>     formations or even ports by stealth. China is much
>>>     further along with these things, putting a lot of 'AI"
>>>     into them now so they'll know just what to do if they
>>>     get the call to action. There has long been concern
>>>     that China could use Krazy Kim to make attacks for
>>>     which China proper could claim to have no involvement.
>>>

>> As long as feeble, weak Joe Biden and his inept administration are in
>> charge this will not end.
>> Expect a major confrontation with Russia or China before Biden leaves
>> office in 2024.
>> and we won't have enough military or weapons or oil to fight back.
>>
>> The man is a fool.
>>
>> A dangerous fool.
>
> Biden is either a fool or senile, but not because the US Navy has
> continued with freedom of navigation operations.

Hmmmm ... 'China' was a LOT larger during the last
ice age :

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8kAdE5BBdLI/UJJmzrHi-pI/AAAAAAAAAZY/KNxo98VGa0Q/s1600/asia+ice+age.jpg

And it WAS populated by proto-Chinese.

Probably loads of civs, maybe even cities, that
are now underwater.

I think it wants to regain its "lost territory" :-)

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<XnsAFD1DD7B31731noemailcomcastnet@69.80.102.51>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26964&group=alt.politics#26964

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:42:50 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:42 UTC

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

> On 2023-03-24, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:
>> On 3/24/23 07:26, Siri Cruise wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <174f571df97977a9$1$270558$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> To prove we can.
>>
>> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
>
> Peace through strength.
> They didn't fuck with Trump. They (Syria) tested him by gassing their
> own civilians and he destroyed one of their bases as promised.

Trump order the US abandonment of Syria
without even consulting the Pentagon and you
call that strength?

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2019/10/trump-withdraws-troops-syria-fallout

https://time.com/5521419/syria-withdrawal-donald-trump-joseph-votel/

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<hMKdnenJbdWt_oP5nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26965&group=alt.politics#26965

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
From: 27E.G...@noq24u.net (27E.G756)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:57:52 -0400
 by: 27E.G756 - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:57 UTC

On 3/24/23 6:11 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 3/24/2023 5:58 PM, pothead wrote:

>>> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
>> Peace through strength.
>> They didn't fuck with Trump. They (Syria) tested him by gassing their
>> own civilians and he
>> destroyed one of their bases as promised.
>>
>> To his credit Biden did strike back after the first drone attack
>> yesterday, but he is still a very
>> weak POTUS. Like Obama and his line in the sand.
>

> I am sure Biden would if he could. He is in charge of a declining
> empire. We huff and puff, but we have already joined the British Empire
> as a had-been, once-was. We should behave before our enemies put us in
> our place.

Our enemies dreams are finally coming true - the USA just
doesn't have "it" anymore. The leftist poison has done its
work.

Funny though how the leftists imagine the world and their
lives will be "better" ......

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<tvlp0b$2128r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26966&group=alt.politics#26966

From: his...@nym.hush.com (Dr. Jade Helm)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 21:15:23 -0600
 by: Dr. Jade Helm - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 03:15 UTC

I believe you.
--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<8l4t1iphn3okgpa2dr7ukjd23i23sf84hh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26973&group=alt.politics#26973

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:22:13 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 06:22 UTC

On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:42:50 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in

>>> Exactly, and it is the right thing to do.
>>
>> Peace through strength.
>> They didn't fuck with Trump. They (Syria) tested him by gassing their
>> own civilians and he destroyed one of their bases as promised.
>

> Trump order the US abandonment of Syria
>without even consulting the Pentagon and you
>call that strength?
>
>https://www.chathamhouse.org/2019/10/trump-withdraws-troops-syria-fallout
>
>https://time.com/5521419/syria-withdrawal-donald-trump-joseph-votel/

He negotiated the abandonment of Afghanistan with a terrorist group but without consulting
the legitimate Afghani government and released 5000 Taliban terrorist captives.

This is strength?

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Re: China Makes Big Threats Over US Navy in S. China Sea

<gp4t1ilfmisui9pvh66erkjffto69hg6vq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=26974&group=alt.politics#26974

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.military,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:23:09 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 25 Mar 2023 06:23 UTC

On Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:57:52 -0400, "27E.G756" <27E.G756@noq24u.net> wrote:

>On 3/24/23 6:11 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:

>>> Peace through strength.
>>> They didn't fuck with Trump. They (Syria) tested him by gassing their
>>> own civilians and he
>>> destroyed one of their bases as promised.
>>>
>>> To his credit Biden did strike back after the first drone attack
>>> yesterday, but he is still a very
>>> weak POTUS. Like Obama and his line in the sand.
>>

>> I am sure Biden would if he could. He is in charge of a declining
>> empire. We huff and puff, but we have already joined the British Empire
>> as a had-been, once-was. We should behave before our enemies put us in
>> our place.

*laughs and points*

> Our enemies dreams are finally coming true - the USA just
> doesn't have "it" anymore. The leftist poison has done its
> work.
>
> Funny though how the leftists imagine the world and their
> lives will be "better" ......

Better than under the alt right.

Swill