Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
From: 22TR...@noq24u.net (22T.R732)
Subject: Classy - Despite Exchanged Barbs, DeSantis Forbids Fla Law From Assisting in Trump Extradition
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 01:25:14 -0400
 by: 22T.R732 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 05:25 UTC

DeSantis is having NONE of this bullshit.

He has forbidden Florida law-enforcement from having
anything to do with extraditing/arresting Trump after
todays BS indictment.

At SOME point, Trump IS gonna go to NY in order to be
arrested. By then he will have set up a full CIRCUS
to gain max political benefit from the whole thing.

This case, from a seriously pro-crime DA, has likely
made Trump the '24 winner. They THINK the "uncertainty"
will deter voters ... but it'll have the exact opposite
effect. They've MADE Trump's case for political persecution
and America LOVES the unfairly persecuted.

Trump just has to pick a good MAGA VP ... DeSantis or
maybe Haley. That'll alleviate any "uncertainty" AND
they can immediately pardon Trump upon assuming office
and have GOOD reason to go after his persecutors.

Hell, a little end-around action and Trump could be POTUS
again in a day. POTUS -> Citizen, Pardon, Citizen -> VP,
VP resigns -> Trump = POTUS -> Trump re-selects VP :-)

Normally that'd seem corrupt ... but looking at the BS
the Dems/Wokies have been up to .........

Re: Classy - Despite Exchanged Barbs, DeSantis Forbids Fla Law From Assisting in Trump Extradition

<nrrd2i1koah70n5sdkgpj1ahc0f9q9mn97@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27142&group=alt.politics#27142

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.usa
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:35:12 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:35 UTC

On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 01:25:14 -0400, "22T.R732" <22TR732@noq24u.net> wrote:

>Hell, a little end-around action and Trump could be POTUS
>again in a day. POTUS -> Citizen, Pardon, Citizen -> VP,
>VP resigns -> Trump = POTUS -> Trump re-selects VP :-)
>
>Normally that'd seem corrupt ... but looking at the BS
>the Dems/Wokies have been up to .........

Be specific. What are the Dems doing that is as or more corrupt than your above scenario?

Remember, the GOP tried this before and it cost them the White House.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Classy - Despite Exchanged Barbs, DeSantis Forbids Fla Law From Assisting in Trump Extradition

<super70s-BB4EB5.13112531032023@reader5.news.weretis.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27145&group=alt.politics#27145

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 13:11:25 -0500
 by: super70s - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:11 UTC

In article <kJWcnR3XOOwm87v5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>,
"22T.R732" <22TR732@noq24u.net> wrote:

> DeSantis is having NONE of this bullshit.
>
> He has forbidden Florida law-enforcement from having
> anything to do with extraditing/arresting Trump after
> todays BS indictment.

That's pretty amusing since Trump wouldn't even piss on DeSantis if he
was on fire.

It's so obvious, DeSantis is just sucking up to the Trumpsters on the
outside chance Republicans don't nominate Trump.