Subject: Re: The Supreme Court Is Harming Public Health and the Environment
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.israel
From: 22TR...@noq24u.net (22T.R732)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 22:07:34 -0400
 by: 22T.R732 - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 02:07 UTC

On 4/3/23 9:07 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2803498
>

> The Supreme Court Is Harming Public Health and the Environment
> Lawrence O. Gostin, JD1; Sarah Wetter, JD, MPH1
> Author Affiliations Article Information
> JAMA. Published online March 31, 2023. doi:10.1001/jama.2023.3564
> related articles icon Related
> Articles
> Afundamental shift in the Supreme Court was set in motion in 2020 with
> the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. President Trump appointed Amy Coney
> Barrett as his third appointee, forming a conservative 6-3
> supermajority. The Supreme Court’s jurisprudence is having a profound
> effect on public health, safety, and environmental policy. This
> Viewpoint looks back at the Supreme Court’s 2021 and 2022 terms and
> forward to the 2023 term and beyond.

Gee ... how DARE they actually STICK TO THE LAW rather
than just make it up to suit the 'crisis' or crusade of
the moment ............

Re: The Supreme Court Is Harming Public Health and the Environment

<u0h47q$3dq8n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27220&group=alt.politics#27220

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.israel
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 05:12:43 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 4 Apr 2023 12:12 UTC

22T.R732 wrote:
> On 4/3/23 9:07 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2803498
>>

>> The Supreme Court Is Harming Public Health and the Environment
>> Lawrence O. Gostin, JD1; Sarah Wetter, JD, MPH1
>> Author Affiliations Article Information
>> JAMA. Published online March 31, 2023. doi:10.1001/jama.2023.3564
>> related articles icon Related
>> Articles
>> Afundamental shift in the Supreme Court was set in motion in 2020 with
>> the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. President Trump appointed Amy Coney
>> Barrett as his third appointee, forming a conservative 6-3
>> supermajority. The Supreme Court’s jurisprudence is having a profound
>> effect on public health, safety, and environmental policy. This
>> Viewpoint looks back at the Supreme Court’s 2021 and 2022 terms and
>> forward to the 2023 term and beyond.
>
> Gee ... how DARE they actually STICK TO THE LAW rather
> than just make it up to suit the 'crisis' or crusade of
> the moment ............

You got that right.

Also note that JAMA claimed to be an expert on crime policy.

Michael

www.avg.com