Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.religion,alt.politics,alt.censorship,alt.politics.trump
From: 26BX...@zoq21u.net (26B.X919)
Subject: "Wokies" Go Wild, Shred Xian Bibles at "Protest"
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 00:34:53 -0400
 by: 26B.X919 - Fri, 7 Apr 2023 04:34 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11948099/Woke-protesters-shut-conservative-event-publicly-funded-upstate-New-York-college.html

Is nothing sacred? Foul-mouthed woke protesters are accused
of destroying a BIBLE while trying to shut down conservative
event at publicly funded upstate New York college

Students at the University of Albany shouted down a Ian Haworth
on Tuesday

He had been invited to campus by a conservative students group to
give a lecture about the state of free speech on college campuses
in America

Haworth posted a number of videos of the protestors, including
one where a woman could be seen screaming 'This is what free
speech looks like!'

.. . .

Ok, nasty - but DO remember the various Ultra-Con Xian
preachers that have burned Korans or 'insulted' Muhammad.

That too was "free speech" as properly defined by our
constitution. I do not see it as especially "good speech"
but, for the common cause, it has to be protected. Any
other standard is worse, FAR worse.

However the Wokies CANNOT make any high-horse claims
of "respecting diversity" at this point. THEIR 'Truth'
is THE 'Truth' and NONE OTHER. Same mindset as the
Taliban/ISIS and in many ways the same danger .....

Re: "Wokies" Go Wild, Shred Xian Bibles at "Protest"

<JFWdnYZSgZefFa35nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27352&group=alt.politics#27352

Subject: Re: "Wokies" Go Wild, Shred Xian Bibles at "Protest"
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.religion,alt.politics,alt.censorship,alt.politics.trump
From: 26BX...@zoq21u.net (26B.X919)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 17:15:46 -0400
 by: 26B.X919 - Fri, 7 Apr 2023 21:15 UTC

On 4/7/23 10:42 AM, Sanjay A. Nair wrote:
> The main point of free speech is to allow others to freely express
> their thoughts, which allows us to judge what sort of person they
> really are.

I now have an inkling of their 'character'.

In any event, they were not arrested or tortured
or lynched - they had their little say, and made
it clear what assholes they are.