Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Subject: Macron Apparently Now Loves Xi, Thinks USA Is Evil Slavemaster
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 19:30:22 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Wed, 12 Apr 2023 23:30 UTC

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20230412-macron-insists-france-won-t-be-us-vassal-on-taiwan-amid-status-quo-controversy

Macron doubles down on Taiwan comments, says France won't be
US 'vassal'

Macron -- wrapping up a state visit to the Netherlands during
which he has also faced protests over pension reforms -- said
France still backed the "status quo" on Taiwan.

But the French president appeared to stick by remarks in an
interview at the weekend, in which he said Europe should not
be a "follower" of either Washington or Beijing or get caught
up in any escalation.

"Being an ally does not mean being a vassal... doesn't mean
that we don't have the right to think for ourselves," Macron
told a press conference in Amsterdam with Dutch Prime Minister

.. . .

So ............ Macron is now a CHINESE vassal.

France just became untrustworthy, in league with
large dangerous totalitarian enemies.

Macron has been leaning totalitarian lately, keen
to rule by edict. "Democracy ? France don't need
no fuckin' Democracy !"

Re: Macron Apparently Now Loves Xi, Thinks USA Is Evil Slavemaster

<MnIZL.1531142$8_id.223346@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27441&group=alt.politics#27441

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 20:52:58 -0400
 by: max headroom - Thu, 13 Apr 2023 00:52 UTC

On 4/12/2023 7:30 PM, 26B.X929 wrote:
> https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20230412-macron-insists-france-won-t-be-us-vassal-on-taiwan-amid-status-quo-controversy
>

> Macron doubles down on Taiwan comments, says France won't be
> US 'vassal'
>
> Macron -- wrapping up a state visit to the Netherlands during
> which he has also faced protests over pension reforms -- said
> France still backed the "status quo" on Taiwan.
>
> But the French president appeared to stick by remarks in an
> interview at the weekend, in which he said Europe should not
> be a "follower" of either Washington or Beijing or get caught
> up in any escalation.
>
> "Being an ally does not mean being a vassal... doesn't mean
> that we don't have the right to think for ourselves," Macron
> told a press conference in Amsterdam with Dutch Prime Minister
>
> . . .
>
>   So ............ Macron is now a CHINESE vassal.
>
>   France just became untrustworthy, in league with
>   large dangerous totalitarian enemies.
>
>   Macron has been leaning totalitarian lately, keen
>   to rule by edict. "Democracy ? France don't need
>   no fuckin' Democracy !"

Macron signed a lot of business deals on his trip to China. France was
shafted by the US by stealing France's submarine contract with
Australia. We Americans are thieving arseholes. LOL

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/france-signs-economic-deals-with-china/