From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Putin warns the new Sarmat weapon 'will provide food for thought for
our enemies'
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:27:09 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:27 UTC

Russia has test launched a new intercontinental ballistic missile, its
Defence Ministry announced today.

Vladimir Putin said the unmatched Sarmat missile will provide 'food for
thought for those who try to threaten Russia' and will make Russia's
enemies 'think twice'.

The first launch of the missile was carried out today at the Plesetsk
spaceport in northern Russia.

Putin was shown on TV being briefed by the military that the missile had
been launched from the country's northwest and hit targets in the
Kamchatka peninsula in the far east.

He told the army: 'I congratulate you on the successful launch of the
Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile.

'This truly unique weapon will strengthen the combat potential of our
armed forces, reliably ensure the security of Russia from external threats
and make those who, in the heat of aggressive rhetoric, try to threaten
our country, think twice.'

Russian state media added: 'Sarmat is the most powerful missile with the
longest range of destruction of targets in the world, which will
significantly increase the combat power of our country's strategic nuclear
forces.'

The missile, known in the West as Satan-2 - is believed to be the biggest
beast in Russia's nuclear arsenal.

The weapon is estimated to have an 11,000-mile range, carrying up to 10
heavy warheads.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10735901/Russia-tests-new-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-provide-food-thought-enemies.html

Re: Putin warns the new Sarmat weapon 'will provide food for thought for our enemies'

<3gh46h17bbmmg7opmv81nantv2lt4f9p38@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2739&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2739

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Putin warns the new Sarmat weapon 'will provide food for thought for our enemies'
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:08:21 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:08 UTC

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:27:09 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>Russia has test launched a new intercontinental ballistic missile, its
>Defence Ministry announced today.
>
>Vladimir Putin said the unmatched Sarmat missile will provide 'food for
>thought for those who try to threaten Russia' and will make Russia's
>enemies 'think twice'.
>
>The first launch of the missile was carried out today at the Plesetsk
>spaceport in northern Russia.
>
>Putin was shown on TV being briefed by the military that the missile had
>been launched from the country's northwest and hit targets in the
>Kamchatka peninsula in the far east.
>
>He told the army: 'I congratulate you on the successful launch of the
>Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile.
>
>'This truly unique weapon will strengthen the combat potential of our
>armed forces, reliably ensure the security of Russia from external threats
>and make those who, in the heat of aggressive rhetoric, try to threaten
>our country, think twice.'
>
>Russian state media added: 'Sarmat is the most powerful missile with the
>longest range of destruction of targets in the world, which will
>significantly increase the combat power of our country's strategic nuclear
>forces.'
>
>The missile, known in the West as Satan-2 - is believed to be the biggest
>beast in Russia's nuclear arsenal.
>
>The weapon is estimated to have an 11,000-mile range, carrying up to 10
>heavy warheads.
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10735901/Russia-tests-new-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-provide-food-thought-enemies.html

Slider, it was a routine launch. He is pissed off and nervous about
how badly his war is going and he *is* an unelected autocrats, so
there's plenty to be nervous about. It's a distraction.

The US hasn't lifted its DEFCON so, move on, nothing to see here.

Re: Putin warns the new Sarmat weapon 'will provide food for thought for our enemies'

<op.1k1ftdwx7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2744&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2744

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Putin warns the new Sarmat weapon 'will provide food for thought
for our enemies'
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:49:51 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:49 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:08:21 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:27:09 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Russia has test launched a new intercontinental ballistic missile, its
>> Defence Ministry announced today.
>>
>> Vladimir Putin said the unmatched Sarmat missile will provide 'food for
>> thought for those who try to threaten Russia' and will make Russia's
>> enemies 'think twice'.
>>
>> The first launch of the missile was carried out today at the Plesetsk
>> spaceport in northern Russia.
>>
>> Putin was shown on TV being briefed by the military that the missile had
>> been launched from the country's northwest and hit targets in the
>> Kamchatka peninsula in the far east.
>>
>> He told the army: 'I congratulate you on the successful launch of the
>> Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missile.
>>
>> 'This truly unique weapon will strengthen the combat potential of our
>> armed forces, reliably ensure the security of Russia from external
>> threats
>> and make those who, in the heat of aggressive rhetoric, try to threaten
>> our country, think twice.'
>>
>> Russian state media added: 'Sarmat is the most powerful missile with the
>> longest range of destruction of targets in the world, which will
>> significantly increase the combat power of our country's strategic
>> nuclear
>> forces.'
>>
>> The missile, known in the West as Satan-2 - is believed to be the
>> biggest
>> beast in Russia's nuclear arsenal.
>>
>> The weapon is estimated to have an 11,000-mile range, carrying up to 10
>> heavy warheads.
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10735901/Russia-tests-new-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-provide-food-thought-enemies.html
>
> Slider, it was a routine launch. He is pissed off and nervous about
> how badly his war is going and he *is* an unelected autocrats, so
> there's plenty to be nervous about. It's a distraction.
>
> The US hasn't lifted its DEFCON so, move on, nothing to see here.

### - haven't you noticed that all my recent posts singularly refer only
to escalations of one description or another? each one adding a little
more fuel to the fire than before...

(i don't comment on them because in that regard they speak for themselves:
they're an upping of the ante each time...)