Subject: Re: BREAKING: Travis County Jury Finds Texas Soldier Guilty of MURDER For Shooting Armed BLM-Antifa Protester in Self Defense During 2020 Riots
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 19:54:22 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Thu, 13 Apr 2023 23:54 UTC

On 4/9/23 6:44 PM, Cobb wrote:

>> Meanwhile in the Democrat hellhole of Travis Countyƒ İ
>>

> Bully for him. Everybody knows that murdering Americans is way
> over rated and pardons are deserved for the perpetrators,.'
>

> Another soft on crime Republican.

How long HAVE you had that cob stuck up your ass ???

Must be fermenting at this point ...

Injustice, esp politically-motivated, is ALWAYS bad Bad BAD.
It is bad if you are 'black', it is bad if you are 'white',
eventually it will be bad if you are 'Martian' or whatever.

(BTW, Rush Limbaugh hasn't had a TV show in a LONG LONG time,
and now never will since dead people make poor TV hosts)

interests / alt.politics / Re: BREAKING: Travis County Jury Finds Texas Soldier Guilty of MURDER For Shooting Armed BLM-Antifa Protester in Self Defense During 2020 Riots