How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers.

interests / alt.politics / Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

SubjectAuthor
* Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonKen
|+* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonMitchell Holman
||+- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonJohn Doe
||`* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGovernor Swill
|| `* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonMitchell Holman
||  `* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGovernor Swill
||   `* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonMitchell Holman
||    `- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGovernor Swill
|+* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason26B.X929
||`- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGovernor Swill
|`- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGovernor Swill
+* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGerald
|`* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason26B.X929
| +- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonGovernor Swill
| `- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonWhataWonderfulWorld
+* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonNoBody
|+- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonJohn Doe
|`* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonBradley K. Sherman
| `* Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonNoBody
|  +- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonBradley K. Sherman
|  `- Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of TreasonSiri Cruise
`- Re: Hitler had his good pointsHunter

1
Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<u1e7e0$pka$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27465&group=alt.politics#27465

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason
Date: 15 Apr 2023 13:05:04 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 13:05 UTC

| Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
| Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
| clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
| suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
|
| Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
| the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
| made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
| security information.
|
| Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
| alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
| night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
| enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose-security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>

--bks

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<u1e8q2$225kl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27466&group=alt.politics#27466

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:28:32 -0500
 by: Ken - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 13:28 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
> | clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
> | suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
> |
> | Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
> | the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
> | made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
> | security information.
> |
> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
> | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
> | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
> | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose-security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
>
> --bks

If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe Biden.
He obviously is not aware of what is going on, and he has lied
continuously regarding his family and responsibility for his policies.
It is unfortunate that people like Cheney and Biden arrive at decisions
based upon hatred of an individual, rather than logic.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<XnsAFE75CEADCA47noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.55>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27467&group=alt.politics#27467

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:05:28 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:05 UTC

Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:u1e8q2$225kl$1@dont-email.me:

> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
>> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
>> | clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
>> | suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
>> |
>> | Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
>> | the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
>> | made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
>> | security information.
>> |
>> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
>> | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
>> | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
>> | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose
>> -security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
>>
>> --bks
>>
> If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe
> Biden. He obviously is not aware of what is going on, and he has lied
> continuously regarding his family and responsibility for his policies.
> It is unfortunate that people like Cheney and Biden arrive at
> decisions based upon hatred of an individual, rather than logic.

The party of "Lock Her Up!" dares to
complain about hatred of an individual.

Too funny.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<l9acnTv6Yshqa6f5nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27470&group=alt.politics#27470

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:11:50 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 19:11 UTC

On 4/15/23 9:28 AM, Ken wrote:
> Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>>   | Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
>>   | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
>>   | clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
>>   | suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
>>   | Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
>>   | the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
>>   | made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
>>   | security information.
>>   | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
>>   | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
>>   | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
>>   | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
>>   | ...
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose-security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
>>

>>      --bks
>>
> If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe Biden.
> He obviously is not aware of what is going on, and he has lied
> continuously regarding his family and responsibility for his policies.
> It is unfortunate that people like Cheney and Biden arrive at decisions
> based upon hatred of an individual, rather than logic.

And in '24 we will elect/re-elect a LOT of the same
sort of people .......

Both in the USA/Canada and Europe there seems to be some
"national suicide pact" in progress. Too many people don't
"get it", too many people think like 5-year-olds and I think
Jimmy Carter had it right when he spoke of a "malaise"
creeping across western civ.

If Putin and Xi had held off just a few years they would
not need to "invade" anything - just drive in and take over
as the population just says "Duuuuh ?"

So, is this IT for western civ and 'democracy' ? Has it burnt out
after only a few hundred years ? "Democracies"/"Free Countries"
are a lot of WORK - people have to stay on top of issues & leaders,
people have to be willing to give in order to get, people have
to have realistic expectations. All that seems to have dissolved.

Oh well, wait for the NEW world order, aka "The traditional world
order of strongmen and thugs and a gun to your head". I kinda hope
Iran gets the 'blue states' ......

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<UfA_L.2818773$US27.509133@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27472&group=alt.politics#27472

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 16:27:32 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 16:27 UTC

> Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:u1e8q2$225kl$1@dont-email.me:

> > > <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose
> > > -security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
> > >
> > > --bks
> > >
> > If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe
> > Biden. He obviously is not aware of what is going on, and he has lied
> > continuously regarding his family and responsibility for his policies.
> > It is unfortunate that people like Cheney and Biden arrive at
> > decisions based upon hatred of an individual, rather than logic.
> >

> The party of "Lock Her Up!" dares to
> complain about hatred of an individual.
>
> Too funny.

Exactly. It's just all so mind-numblingly obvious to anyone who is aware of current events.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<u1fivm$2c3og$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27474&group=alt.politics#27474

From: now...@protonmail.com (Gerald)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 01:28:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gerald - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 01:28 UTC

> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
> | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
> | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
> | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."

Putin says that as well.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<14ucnVbp9tT6_ab5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27475&group=alt.politics#27475

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:41:42 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 02:41 UTC

On 4/15/23 9:28 PM, Gerald wrote:
>> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
>> | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
>> | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
>> | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
>
> Putin says that as well.

MTG is an odd one. However she's also willfully
misinterpreted by the MSM out of pure hate so be
very careful when they tell you "what she said".

I suspect she'd want Jack The Dripper executed - but
her words were even more against those who are supposed
to oversee and care for our national security. How many
more like Tiexeira HAVEN'T they spotted ? Putin/Xi
may as well be standing inside the Pentagon recording
with phones .......

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<ouom3ihbi5nq8f6a9dmforq0j2vi5rmlvv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27476&group=alt.politics#27476

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:59:00 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 02:59 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 08:28:32 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

>If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe Biden.

*laughs and points*

Isn't that what the left said about Trump after he spilled Israeli intel info to Putin in
a private Oval Office meeting?

And now you're saying the same partisan bullshit about Biden - and don't even have good
reason for it.

HAW HAW HAW HAW !!!!

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<24pm3i1bf0me5ioqrp03hhsbinaiucg5pi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27477&group=alt.politics#27477

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 23:07:18 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 03:07 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:05:28 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:u1e8q2$225kl$1@dont-email.me:

>>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose
>>> -security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>> If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe
>> Biden. He obviously is not aware of what is going on, and he has lied
>> continuously regarding his family and responsibility for his policies.
>> It is unfortunate that people like Cheney and Biden arrive at
>> decisions based upon hatred of an individual, rather than logic.

> The party of "Lock Her Up!" dares to
>complain about hatred of an individual.
>
> Too funny.

Limited intellect. He thinks the President is a king who is personally on top of
everything. He doesn't understand delegation of responsibility, teamwork or comprehend
the sheer size of the US government. A Presidential Administration is a team running the
country. Biden has lots of help on his team and he's done a damn sight better at choosing
staff than Trump did. "I always hire the best people." Right. How many hundreds of
Trump staffers have been indicted? How many dozens withdrew their own nominations because
of their shady pasts and skeleton stuffed closets?

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<XnsAFE85BE6E826Cnoemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.48>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27479&group=alt.politics#27479

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:59:28 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:59 UTC

Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:05:28 +0000, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote in news:u1e8q2$225kl$1@dont-email.me:

>>> If anyone should lose their security clearance, it should be Joe
>>> Biden. He obviously is not aware of what is going on, and he has
>>> lied continuously regarding his family and responsibility for his
>>> policies. It is unfortunate that people like Cheney and Biden arrive
>>> at decisions based upon hatred of an individual, rather than logic.
>
>> The party of "Lock Her Up!" dares to
>>complain about hatred of an individual.
>>
>> Too funny.
>
> Limited intellect. He thinks the President is a king who is
> personally on top of everything. He doesn't understand delegation of
> responsibility, teamwork or comprehend the sheer size of the US
> government. A Presidential Administration is a team running the
> country. Biden has lots of help on his team and he's done a damn
> sight better at choosing staff than Trump did. "I always hire the
> best people." Right. How many hundreds of Trump staffers have been
> indicted? How many dozens withdrew their own nominations because of
> their shady pasts and skeleton stuffed closets?

If it happens under Biden it is the fault of Biden.

If it happens under Trump it is the fault of "The
Deep State liberals".

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<ub4o3ihamtu8et53dh6178qve83iepnbnv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27480&group=alt.politics#27480

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:17:49 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:17 UTC

On 15 Apr 2023 13:05:04 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
> | clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
> | suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
> |
> | Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
> | the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
> | made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
> | security information.
> |
> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
> | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
> | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
> | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
><https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose-security-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
>
> --bks

How is her statement of fact being "in favor of treason"?

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<ku9n3ilo2poqdte6or9301p1q677ijt153@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27484&group=alt.politics#27484

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 03:47:10 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 07:47 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 15:11:50 -0400, "26B.X929" <26BX929@zoq22u.net> wrote:

> Both in the USA/Canada and Europe there seems to be some
> "national suicide pact" in progress.

ROTFL!

You funny!

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<b2an3ihavlftpduc62eq5mqaabu6lejid2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27485&group=alt.politics#27485

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 03:50:46 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 07:50 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:41:42 -0400, "26B.X929" <26BX929@zoq22u.net> wrote:

> MTG is an odd one. However she's also willfully
> misinterpreted by the MSM out of pure hate so be
> very careful when they tell you "what she said".

It's tough to ignore when they play the video.

> I suspect she'd want Jack The Dripper executed - but
> her words were even more against those who are supposed
> to oversee and care for our national security. How many
> more like Tiexeira HAVEN'T they spotted ? Putin/Xi
> may as well be standing inside the Pentagon recording
> with phones .......

Russia's intel services suck. Weren't they the ones who told Putin that Ukraine would be
a cakewalk and the west would be afraid to interfere?

China's spies are a much more serious threat. Less to the military than to industry.
Unlike the Japanese, they haven't learned how to innovate yet so they're still stealing
and copying.

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Hitler had his good points

<63535ab132ae86d0bbd49cb261d4bade@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27492&group=alt.politics#27492

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 23:25:41 +0200 (CEST)
XzP5qnj8mYouqUnQnzaAJhhnlLUplFw2ChZapJxl9c49Rt7e/rAlUMW9ekXWZjE96jlupz5ZtUl
xxYBvikqvCAp25Co7q+y7FsG9mLI35nV3j/haL9E1EkB+/v1UzRu73EQ7TlHzWKGReEKrAiaJHM
i9V+nUjXoGEkjlY7rmbzTWlWOSCw0la1lWO6zIPdpACDbZMlPjDOE8+3DQ0S2Hw04N28sC/F6p5
YYxjcKtB5VpSYap2HuA0en7nrNtgyKO0TGZIGtVzJL/nkoG6m6kXWSUbsOw3BSPmpgkQ2YR3uDb
lSnlwHO2KYdlvJePUkJkK1a36ykpKkR+8bmsdbT74vS2o0LvKaZrGGVegzfxECKSsEyT+R5/nXk
MZsCHjgXcpjNaGqM4nrXeR7R+JIa45LOxkhE9M1WvinTUHT7MXKAObQY7hh3c4wxIHkhBLcMD4j
KUhNuLkP4nIm4MALVI8+Ve3VPo4NCtIg8L27n0rsBMfy2Qu7ulQo4PDbX4vC/IWkHoxGxZ1jJCV
qnQ/96SDFsdPDP/K9alZa4dqt2bC49v38V4Jgrgq5Zo5EgoXPOX+9MG6IyLopsnhW5IHeWSdAt6
3aqakf/sr9RvwgHYp2xtWMwftIy7fnjAygcD1QXRiv/RUhwg1SLjx0C6FH+ZHEwKJRA8ONaqGFA
8f31HqMRZKZZWxqUFiz9Sj/IfVS6OXycphGG9yPQWE0JQ1Ah5K+wilvqCLzDVJ3lZHZMg5hvpMf
P13kKyeTKfwmbENzZr0eCvrNiz46pZt5AqrDnm4Tp+dYlfH1vKoiu56Rc6n4bXv6DV9zG1vz9Nc
EMdHe4Yzq9xmIXw+67XFXXyTAz5LebchxbVeccJAtU+b6l5Z0cBAInay44pYD2g1ru0r1L8j45m
EG1htnH6Lvi21fDOYu6Ee96TQWAjqUUegPUuKeqbhaoApL9V6hb3ifsEWiMOQyW+JHmayFIJbOy
jwlP+TXEABooB9vienCv/5scY7LY27tx6gD2+R5Hz126nPzhf9I1OnGOuk8ERCwxletgyM3madT
eLJ1ve044I5glm4vIg9yq3jgYlFIIOUbgPcFGLfN0lkVJ2j1rCL3KPAF+1+dFyHXYNiOPabN75F
rhxI4aj1g2CYaHGGhNhzobUhmpAMHypF1RqaNfhZO03CIFYYwVUPNZ8oJ32xoRdsv1Zdhn3F/F3
D3d7PGFX4Ys59zhmd230XOZWGavBgU+4pslJH2q7mIstqlWXwIN4P";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Subject: Re: Hitler had his good points
From: hun...@bribes.com (Hunter)
 by: Hunter - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 21:25 UTC

On 15 Apr 2023, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:53:37 +0100 (CET), "Bradley K. Swerman"
> <bksw...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <ld1bug9k94248pq73...@4ax.com>

> >> He anally raped them and produced me.
> >>
> >> Homosexuality was required to be in the Nazi party back then, and
> >> we carry on that proud tradition today!
> >
> >Hunh uh. Everybody knows homosexuals can't breed each other and
> >get knocked up.
>
> Not true!
>
> Here is one of my baby photos!
>
> https://i.imgur.com/0PJ27hF.jpeg

Another baked Jew baby.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<XnsAFE96E14EEBC2foofoobar@85.12.62.240>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27501&group=alt.politics#27501

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: thunnusa...@hotmail.com (WhataWonderfulWorld)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:49:18 GMT
 by: WhataWonderfulWorld - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:49 UTC

"26B.X929" <26BX929@zoq22u.net> wrote in news:14ucnVbp9tT6
_ab5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com:

>> Putin says that as well.
>

> MTG is an odd one. However she's also willfully
> misinterpreted by the MSM out of pure hate so be
> very careful when they tell you "what she said".
>
> I suspect she'd want Jack The Dripper executed - but
> her words were even more against those who are supposed
> to oversee and care for our national security. How many
> more like Tiexeira HAVEN'T they spotted ? Putin/Xi
> may as well be standing inside the Pentagon recording
> with phones .......

She opens her mouth and says stoopid shit. and you blame the MSM ?

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<6fgp3ild2jh9pkcu9nrr2c48mqcqbdoj41@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27509&group=alt.politics#27509

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 23:51:18 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 03:51 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:59:28 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:05:28 +0000, Mitchell Holman
>> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> The party of "Lock Her Up!" dares to
>>>complain about hatred of an individual.
>>>
>>> Too funny.
>>
>> Limited intellect. He thinks the President is a king who is
>> personally on top of everything. He doesn't understand delegation of
>> responsibility, teamwork or comprehend the sheer size of the US
>> government. A Presidential Administration is a team running the
>> country. Biden has lots of help on his team and he's done a damn
>> sight better at choosing staff than Trump did. "I always hire the
>> best people." Right. How many hundreds of Trump staffers have been
>> indicted? How many dozens withdrew their own nominations because of
>> their shady pasts and skeleton stuffed closets?
>

> If it happens under Biden it is the fault of Biden.
>
> If it happens under Trump it is the fault of "The
>Deep State liberals".

Obama was getting the blame for the Great Recession as early as March 2009 even from CNN.
and then the bastards helped elect Trump! CNN is a closet right wing news outlet.

Swill
--
The difference between Jesus and Trump is, Jesus took his beating like
a man.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<XnsAFE956E428868noemailcomcastnet@69.80.101.49>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27525&group=alt.politics#27525

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: noem...@verizon.net (Mitchell Holman)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 13:30:33 +0000
 by: Mitchell Holman - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 13:30 UTC

> On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:59:28 +0000, Mitchell Holman
> <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Limited intellect. He thinks the President is a king who is
>>> personally on top of everything. He doesn't understand delegation
>>> of responsibility, teamwork or comprehend the sheer size of the US
>>> government. A Presidential Administration is a team running the
>>> country. Biden has lots of help on his team and he's done a damn
>>> sight better at choosing staff than Trump did. "I always hire the
>>> best people." Right. How many hundreds of Trump staffers have been
>>> indicted? How many dozens withdrew their own nominations because of
>>> their shady pasts and skeleton stuffed closets?
>>

>> If it happens under Biden it is the fault of Biden.
>>
>> If it happens under Trump it is the fault of "The
>>Deep State liberals".
>
> Obama was getting the blame for the Great Recession as early as March
> 2009 even from CNN. and then the bastards helped elect Trump! CNN is
> a closet right wing news outlet.
>
> Swill

I love the Jordon Klepper interview with
the Trumper demanding to know why Obama did
nothing to prevent the 9/11 attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<utU_L.4140904$JNZ4.3831249@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27534&group=alt.politics#27534

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:27:22 GMT
 by: John Doe - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:27 UTC

> On 15 Apr 2023 13:05:04 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

> > | Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
> > | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
> > | clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
> > | suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
> > |
> > | Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
> > | the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
> > | made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
> > | security information.
> > |
> > | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
> > | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
> > | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
> > | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
> > <https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/liz-cheney-says-greene-lose-secur
> > ity-clearance-defending-suspect-penta-rcna79734>
> >
> > --bks
>
> How is her statement of fact being "in favor of treason"?

For one, Marj's statement is not fact. For two, if she hates the president of the USA and hates half of the USA, she is not a patriot, but just a
super-partisan intent on tearing the nation apart.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<96gr3itkj31pjlgdndh34dvvbfqn5pcf6o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27545&group=alt.politics#27545

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:57:57 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 21:57 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 17:19:05 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>How is her statement of fact being "in favor of treason"?
>
>What part of "treason" do you not understand?
>
> --bks

Just answer my question.

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<u1kfub$13f$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27551&group=alt.politics#27551

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:07:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:07 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>How is her statement of fact being "in favor of treason"?
>>
>>What part of "treason" do you not understand?
>
>Just answer my question.

As soon as you learn to edit posts, Trollgirl.

--bks

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<u1ham9$npc$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27561&group=alt.politics#27561

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 17:19:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 17:19 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Former Rep. Liz Cheney said Thursday that GOP firebrand
>> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene should not have a security
>> | clearance after Greene defended the Air National Guardsman
>> | suspected of leaking a trove of classified documents.
>> |
>> | Cheney, a Republican from Wyoming who has come out against
>> | the Trump-aligned wing of the party, said Greene's comments
>> | made clear that she "cannot be trusted" with national
>> | security information.
>> |
>> | Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Georgia, defended the
>> | alleged leaker, Jack Teixeira, 21, in two tweets Thursday
>> | night, claiming that the Biden administration was "the real
>> | enemy" and had "lied to us from the very beginning."
>How is her statement of fact being "in favor of treason"?

What part of "treason" do you not understand?

--bks

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<u1kp16$37vm9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27565&group=alt.politics#27565

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 17:42:14 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 00:42 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 17:19:05 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:

>>> How is her statement of fact being "in favor of treason"?
>>
>> What part of "treason" do you not understand?
>>
>> --bks
>
> Just answer my question.

Oh, Lindsey, no pretending you have spine now.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Trumplings Now In Favor Of Treason

<pm8s3idopl9l1a1cq8kvttmav1dij8u1rf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27572&group=alt.politics#27572

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 01:02:31 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 05:02 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 13:30:33 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

> I love the Jordon Klepper interview with
>the Trumper demanding to know why Obama did
>nothing to prevent the 9/11 attacks.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a LOOOOOOONg time!

Sig file!

Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!
*stops for breath*
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Swill