From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: can.politics,soc.veterans,alt.food.fast-food,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: PROTOCOL No. 4
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 21:21:51 -0400
 by: Peeler - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:21 UTC

PROTOCOL No. 4

1. Every republic passes through several stages. The first of these is
comprised in the early days of mad raging by the blind mob, tossed
hither and thither, right and left: the second is demagogy from
which is born anarchy, and that leads inevitably to despotism - not
any longer legal and overt, and therefore responsible despotism, but
to unseen and secretly hidden, yet nevertheless sensibly felt
despotism in the hands of some secret organization or other, whose
acts are the more unscrupulous inasmuch as it works behind a screen,
behind the backs of all sorts of agents, the changing of whom
not only does not injuriously affect but actually aids the secret
force by saving it, thanks to continual changes, from the necessity of
expanding its resources on the rewarding of long services.

2. Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And
this is precisely what our force is. GENTILE masonry blindly serves as
a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our
force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an
unknown mystery.

WE SHALL DESTROY GOD

3. But even freedom might be harmless and have its place in the State
economy without injury to the well-being of the peoples if it rested
upon the foundation of faith in God, upon the brotherhood of
humanity, unconnected with the conception of equality, which is
negatived by the very laws of creation, for they have established
subordination. With such a faith as this a people might be governed
by a wardship of parishes, and would walk contentedly and humbly under
the guiding hand of its spiritual pastor submitting to the
dispositions of God upon earth. This is the reason why IT IS
INDISPENSABLE FOR US TO UNDERMINE ALL FAITH, TO TEAR OUT OF THE MIND
OF THE "GOYIM" THE VERY PRINCIPLE OF GOD-HEAD AND THE SPIRIT, AND TO
PUT IN ITS PLACE ARITHMETICAL CALCULATIONS AND MATERIAL NEEDS.

4. In order to give the GOYIM no time to think and take note, their
minds must be diverted towards industry and trade. Thus, all the
nations will be swallowed up in the pursuit of gain and in the race
for it will not take note of their common foe. But again, in order
that freedom may once for all disintegrate and ruin the communities of
the GOYIM, we must put industry on a speculative basis: the result of
this will be that what is withdrawn from the land by industry will
slip through the hands and pass into
speculation, that is, to our classes.

5. The intensified struggle for superiority and shocks delivered to
economic life will create, nay, have already created, disenchanted,
cold and heartless communities. Such communities will foster a strong
aversion towards the higher political and towards religion. Their only
guide is gain, that is Gold, which they will erect into a veritable
cult, for the sake of those material delights which it can give. Then
will the hour strike when, not for the sake of attaining the good, not
even to win wealth, but solely out of hatred towards the privileged,
the lower classes of the GOYIM will follow our lead against our rivals
for power, the intellectuals of the GOYIM.

https://www.laits.utexas.edu/bodian/judensau.jpg