From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: When the woke agenda takes over
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:44:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:44 UTC

On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:50:10 -0400, NoBody wrote:

> A California school district secretly counseled an 11-year-old through
> a gender transition, prompting the mother to file a lawsuit.
>
> The lawsuit alleges that members of the Chico Unified School District
> (CUSD) in northern California encouraged a fifth-grade girl to
> transition without parental consent during the 2021-2022 school year.
> Aurora Regino, the child’s mother, filed the lawsuit against the
> school’s superintendent, Kelly Staley, and the five-member Board of
> Education.
>
> “They were talking to my daughter about different support groups in
> town to help her with her transition and then discussed breast binding
> with my daughter that I had no knowledge of,” Regino told Fox News’
> Claudia Cowan.
>
> While Regino’s daughter began struggling with anxiety due to a family
> member’s death and her mother’s battle with breast cancer, she was
> also allegedly subjected to discussions on gender identity by a school
> counselor who continually visited classrooms to discuss the subject.
>
> That counselor invited Regino’s daughter to an “Arts and Crafts” group
> that allegedly continually devolved into discussions regarding
> sexuality and gender identity. The counselor also counseled the
> student one-on-one without the mother’s knowledge.
>
> When Regino’s daughter said she “felt like a boy,” the counselor
> instructed her to adopt a male identity and pronouns, to not discuss
> the transition with her mother, and told fellow staff members to refer
> to the student by that identity.
>
> According to the mother’s complaint, her daughter said she felt
> “stuck” with the new identity and kept it up for the rest of the year.
> https://readlion.com/2023/02/21/california-school-district-sued-for-enabling-childs-gender-transition-and-hiding-it-from-parents/

If some [fat|homely|insecure] kid starts up with questions you canna'
answer, the easy way out is to tell them they're the WRONG SEX: once
they're convinced of that ALL THEIR OTHER PROBLEMS shrink to insignificance
by comparison ;^]

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

interests / alt.politics / Re: When the woke agenda takes over