The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work. -- Richard Bach, "Illusions"

interests / alt.politics / Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups26B.X929
`* Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groupsMichael Ejercito
 `* Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups26B.X929
  `* Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groupsMichael Ejercito
   `- Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other 26B.X939

1
Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.

<PBOdnf3Y4d78wqD5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27535&group=alt.politics#27535

Subject: Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups
have other ideas.
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 11:01:34 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 15:01 UTC

On 4/17/23 8:38 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/13/fight-over-biden-electric-car-push-00091800
>

> Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have
> other ideas.

China outranks all of them ... really REALLY wants to addict
us to their battery paks and more.

Joe thinks he's talking "green", but it's REALLY about
WAR - China gaining power.

Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.

<u1m2in$3hgna$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27589&group=alt.politics#27589

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
have other ideas.
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 05:31:19 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 12:31 UTC

26B.X929 wrote:
> On 4/17/23 8:38 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/13/fight-over-biden-electric-car-push-00091800
>>

>> Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have
>> other ideas.
>
> China outranks all of them ... really REALLY wants to addict
> us to their battery paks and more.
>
> Joe thinks he's talking "green", but it's REALLY about
> WAR - China gaining power.

So much for the right to choose.

Michael

www.avg.com

Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.

<jeOcnZNo6NCSAqP5nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27592&group=alt.politics#27592

have other ideas.
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 09:45:45 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:45 UTC

On 4/18/23 8:31 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> 26B.X929 wrote:
>> On 4/17/23 8:38 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>>> https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/13/fight-over-biden-electric-car-push-00091800
>>>

>>> Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have
>>> other ideas.
>>
>>   China outranks all of them ... really REALLY wants to addict
>>   us to their battery paks and more.
>>
>>   Joe thinks he's talking "green", but it's REALLY about
>>   WAR - China gaining power.
>>
>    So much for the right to choose.

Well, you can choose a gas car, diesel car, propane
car or, yes, a ChicomTotalitarianSlaveLaborBattery
car. Jay Leno might even sell you a balky steam car.
Plenty of "choices".

Now for certain reasons, esp "military", you ought to
stay away from the ChiComTotalitarianSlaveLaborBattery
cars IMHO. It reminds of those US companies that kept
selling scrap steel to Japan even AFTER Pearl Harbor.
In any case, as soon as it hits the fan in Taiwan, those
battery paks are gonna be off limits and you'll be riding
an emu or something.

Joe apparently wants to enslave us to the ChiCom batteries.
That'd be a disaster and a half. Oh, all the control/charging
systems for those cars use ChiCom CHIPS ... won't be any of
those too unless we help China slaughter Taiwan and beyond.
Hey, Hunter needs money from his "paintings" ... so expect
Joe to proceed in this direction unless sane people put a
stop to it.

There may be alternatives to lithium batteries, I see
'research reports' about them all the time, but none ever
come to MARKET. Work fine as a little speck under a
microscope but you can't really MAKE them in any useful
size/price-range/volume.

Other major source of lithium - Bolivia. But GUESS WHO
WE LET GAIN MASSIVE BIZ LEVERAGE IN S. AMERICA ??? Also
need cobalt, but GUESS WHO WE LET GAIN MASSIVE BIZ LEVERAGE
IN AFRICA ??? (This hasn't just been Joe, it's been going
on for quite awhile)

Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.

<u1opdv$277e$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27636&group=alt.politics#27636

From: MEjer...@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
have other ideas.
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 06:13:37 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 13:13 UTC

26B.X929 wrote:
> On 4/18/23 8:31 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> 26B.X929 wrote:

>>> China outranks all of them ... really REALLY wants to addict
>>> us to their battery paks and more.
>>>
>>> Joe thinks he's talking "green", but it's REALLY about
>>> WAR - China gaining power.
>>>
>> So much for the right to choose.
>
> Well, you can choose a gas car, diesel car, propane
> car or, yes, a ChicomTotalitarianSlaveLaborBattery
> car. Jay Leno might even sell you a balky steam car.
> Plenty of "choices".
>
> Now for certain reasons, esp "military", you ought to
> stay away from the ChiComTotalitarianSlaveLaborBattery
> cars IMHO. It reminds of those US companies that kept
> selling scrap steel to Japan even AFTER Pearl Harbor.
> In any case, as soon as it hits the fan in Taiwan, those
> battery paks are gonna be off limits and you'll be riding
> an emu or something.
>
> Joe apparently wants to enslave us to the ChiCom batteries.
> That'd be a disaster and a half. Oh, all the control/charging
> systems for those cars use ChiCom CHIPS ... won't be any of
> those too unless we help China slaughter Taiwan and beyond.
> Hey, Hunter needs money from his "paintings" ... so expect
> Joe to proceed in this direction unless sane people put a
> stop to it.
>
> There may be alternatives to lithium batteries, I see
> 'research reports' about them all the time, but none ever
> come to MARKET. Work fine as a little speck under a
> microscope but you can't really MAKE them in any useful
> size/price-range/volume.
>
> Other major source of lithium - Bolivia. But GUESS WHO
> WE LET GAIN MASSIVE BIZ LEVERAGE IN S. AMERICA ??? Also
> need cobalt, but GUESS WHO WE LET GAIN MASSIVE BIZ LEVERAGE
> IN AFRICA ??? (This hasn't just been Joe, it's been going
> on for quite awhile)

We should be able to choose plutonium-powered cars.

Michael

www.avg.com

Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.

<aiCdnYDbS8aIPN35nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27666&group=alt.politics#27666

Subject: Re: Biden wants to coax Americans into electric cars. These 3 groups have other ideas.
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.israel
From: 26BX...@zoq23q.net (26B.X939)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:18:45 -0400
 by: 26B.X939 - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 02:18 UTC

On 4/19/23 9:13 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> 26B.X929 wrote:

>>>     So much for the right to choose.
>>
>>   Well, you can choose a gas car, diesel car, propane
>>   car or, yes, a ChicomTotalitarianSlaveLaborBattery
>>   car. Jay Leno might even sell you a balky steam car.
>>   Plenty of "choices".
>>
>>   Now for certain reasons, esp "military", you ought to
>>   stay away from the ChiComTotalitarianSlaveLaborBattery
>>   cars IMHO. It reminds of those US companies that kept
>>   selling scrap steel to Japan even AFTER Pearl Harbor.
>>   In any case, as soon as it hits the fan in Taiwan, those
>>   battery paks are gonna be off limits and you'll be riding
>>   an emu or something.
>>
>>   Joe apparently wants to enslave us to the ChiCom batteries.
>>   That'd be a disaster and a half. Oh, all the control/charging
>>   systems for those cars use ChiCom CHIPS ... won't be any of
>>   those too unless we help China slaughter Taiwan and beyond.
>>   Hey, Hunter needs money from his "paintings" ... so expect
>>   Joe to proceed in this direction unless sane people put a
>>   stop to it.
>>
>>   There may be alternatives to lithium batteries, I see
>>   'research reports' about them all the time, but none ever
>>   come to MARKET. Work fine as a little speck under a
>>   microscope but you can't really MAKE them in any useful
>>   size/price-range/volume.
>>
>>   Other major source of lithium - Bolivia. But GUESS WHO
>>   WE LET GAIN MASSIVE BIZ LEVERAGE IN S. AMERICA ??? Also
>>   need cobalt, but GUESS WHO WE LET GAIN MASSIVE BIZ LEVERAGE
>>   IN AFRICA ??? (This hasn't just been Joe, it's been going
>>   on for quite awhile)
>>
>    We should be able to choose plutonium-powered cars.

When I was a kid, all the "science" shows on TV *promised*
everything would run on atomic batteries by now ! It was
just assumed.

Simply put a few plutonium D-cells in yer flying car every
year and you're George Jetson !

They *promised* !!!