The Universe is populated by stable things. -- Richard Dawkins

interests / alt.politics / Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

SubjectAuthor
* Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
|+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerBradley K. Sherman
||+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
|||`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
||| +* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerMitchell Holman
||| +- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
||| `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
|||  `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
|||   `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
||`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
|| `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
|+- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerKẻ giả mạo là sâu bọ
|+- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
|+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer26B.X919
||`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
|| `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
||  `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
|`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
| +* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
| |+- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
| |+- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerMitchell Holman
| |`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
| | +* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
| | |+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerMitchell Holman
| | |+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
| | |+- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| | |`- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
| | `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| +* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| |`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
| | +* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerMitchell Holman
| | |+- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerSiri Cruise
| | |+* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
| | |`* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerGovernor Swill
| | | `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| | |  `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| | |   `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerBradley K. Sherman
| | |    `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerDavid Hartung
| | |     `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerBradley K. Sherman
| | `* Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| |  `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerNoBody
| `- Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A GroomerRandy
`* Gays never should have been allowed to become priestsArrest Gays
 +- Re: Gays never should have been allowed to become priestsGovernor Swill
 `- Re: Gays never should have been allowed to become priestsJohn Doe

Pages:123
Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<6qt63i1g9gju1u0etmk212eqn2ituhe9jp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27409&group=alt.politics#27409

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:41:43 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:41 UTC

On Sat, 8 Apr 2023 21:34:05 -0500, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>On 4/8/23 10:38, Governor Swill wrote:

>>> I agree, so why don't you get upset about the tens of thousands of
>>> children assaulted by someone other than a member of the clergy?
>>
>> Because like cops, clergy are held to a different standard. Cops are expected to be
>> exceptionally lawful while clergy are expected to be exceptionally moral.
>
>I believe that you are spinning a yarn.
>
>You make a big deal out of the Baltimore abuse scandal because it suits
>you purpose to see any christian discredited. Unfortunately the fact
>that Catholics covered this sort of thin up for years has made them
>vulnerable to your sort of bigotry.

What Baltimore abuse scandal. Never heard of it. Stop lying.

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<0st63idqjuarvtd242irde8anum2ttem5s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27410&group=alt.politics#27410

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:42:12 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:42 UTC

--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<ast63ip6qq1m402ohjsjeel1gksp595a9f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27411&group=alt.politics#27411

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:44:11 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:44 UTC

On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 04:26:26 -0500, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>On 4/8/23 21:56, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote in

>>> I believe that you are spinning a yarn.
>>>
>>> You make a big deal out of the Baltimore abuse scandal because it
>>> suits you purpose to see any christian discredited. Unfortunately the
>>> fact that Catholics covered this sort of thin up for years has made
>>> them vulnerable to your sort of bigotry.
>>>

>> You claim to want to protect children
>> but refer to the prosecution of crimes
>> against children as bigotry?
>
>Not at all, what I am referring to as bigotry is that you seem to paint
>all clergy with the child abuser brush, while ignoring the facts.

You've gone totally around the bend, man. Nobody in here is painting all clergy as child
abusers. Your continual use of "you" when addressing someone who had nothing to do with
whatever you're whining about today sounds a lot like a crazy bag lady with a shopping
cart full of newspapers and old clothes.

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<f3u63i17al6m24llopipgp1b2lhmnumhk5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27412&group=alt.politics#27412

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:48:00 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:48 UTC

On Sun, 09 Apr 2023 02:36:01 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:

>Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u0sb2q$1bon5$2@dont-
>email.me:
>
>> NoBody wrote:
>>> Have you ever expressed outraged against teachers who are doing the
>>> same with their students? Looks like you're a religious bigot too.
>>
>> Cite where I demand abusive teachers be shielded from the law and
>> transferred to another school. Now try to slip in your child
>> hating politics.
>>

> "Nobody" is famous for demanding people
>defend positions they never held and which
>she just imputes to them.

Ditto MattB. Disagree with him on anything and the next thing you know, he's accusing you
of being antifa or a Soros clone or a child predator.

Swill
NP: Patti Labelle - Lady Marmalade
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<28u63i956svmg1v25k5f53db9strkk91u7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27413&group=alt.politics#27413

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:49:38 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:49 UTC

On Sun, 9 Apr 2023 04:27:51 -0500, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>On 4/8/23 21:36, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u0sb2q$1bon5$2@dont-
>> email.me:

>>> Cite where I demand abusive teachers be shielded from the law and
>>> transferred to another school. Now try to slip in your child
>>> hating politics.
>>>

>> "Nobody" is famous for demanding people
>> defend positions they never held and which
>> she just imputes to them.
>
> From what I see, and have seen for years, that is your practice.

Lol! Projecting your behaviors onto others doesn't exempt you from the guilt.

Swill
--
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<va683ihtn45neaphuiu80kkeibms50gbmq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27418&group=alt.politics#27418

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:14:06 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 14:14 UTC

On Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:48:00 -0400, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Apr 2023 02:36:01 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u0sb2q$1bon5$2@dont-
>>email.me:

>>> Cite where I demand abusive teachers be shielded from the law and
>>> transferred to another school. Now try to slip in your child
>>> hating politics.
>>>

>> "Nobody" is famous for demanding people
>>defend positions they never held and which
>>she just imputes to them.
>
>Ditto MattB. Disagree with him on anything and the next thing you know, he's accusing you
>of being antifa or a Soros clone or a child predator.

Care to cite the posts where I've done this? You can't because you're
a troll.

>Swill
>NP: Patti Labelle - Lady Marmalade

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<pf683ihe5pfp4nuj5crbl34s75o6pincvb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27419&group=alt.politics#27419

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:15:28 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 14:15 UTC

On Sun, 09 Apr 2023 10:24:58 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 8 Apr 2023 11:16:58 -0700, Siri Cruise
><chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>NoBody wrote:
>>> Have you ever expressed outraged against teachers who are doing the
>>> same with their students? Looks like you're a religious bigot too.
>>
>>Cite where I demand abusive teachers be shielded from the law and
>>transferred to another school. Now try to slip in your child
>>hating politics.
>
>Doesn't work that way. I've NEVER seen you post outrage about
>teachers abusing kids yet you post when it's about priests. This
>would be your burden to show that you did post such outrage.

Oh Siri???

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<kv3d3idhere9kh66no2qtsobc85a87glpf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27437&group=alt.politics#27437

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 07:03:31 -0400
 by: NoBody - Wed, 12 Apr 2023 11:03 UTC

On Mon, 10 Apr 2023 10:14:06 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Apr 2023 22:48:00 -0400, Governor Swill
><governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 09 Apr 2023 02:36:01 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u0sb2q$1bon5$2@dont-
>>>email.me:

>>> "Nobody" is famous for demanding people
>>>defend positions they never held and which
>>>she just imputes to them.
>>
>>Ditto MattB. Disagree with him on anything and the next thing you know, he's accusing you
>>of being antifa or a Soros clone or a child predator.
>
>Care to cite the posts where I've done this? You can't because you're
>a troll.

Swilly runs away again.

>>Swill
>>NP: Patti Labelle - Lady Marmalade

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<u1hldo$sn8$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27488&group=alt.politics#27488

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:22:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:22 UTC

David Hartung <junk@nogood.com> wrote:

>> | A director of music ministry at a Catholic school is one of
>> | six individuals whom authorities in Washington say were
>> | arrested in connection with an undercover sting of child
>> | predators.
>>
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/catholic-school-director-among-those-nabbed-in-undercover-child-predator-sting/ar-AA19UuzL>
>
>And?

See Subject line.

--bks

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<u1gu5m$jb0$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27513&group=alt.politics#27513

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:45:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:45 UTC

> | More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with
> | the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600
> | children and often escaped accountability, according to a
> | long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed
> | the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church
> | leaders of decades of coverups.

| A director of music ministry at a Catholic school is one of
| six individuals whom authorities in Washington say were
| arrested in connection with an undercover sting of child
| predators.
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/catholic-school-director-among-those-nabbed-in-undercover-child-predator-sting/ar-AA19UuzL>

--bks

Re: Scratch A Pastor, Find A Groomer

<g_-cnQgEIv9N3aH5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27568&group=alt.politics#27568

Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 13:39:11 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 18:39 UTC