From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Sending weapons to Ukraine is 'pouring oil on the flames', Kremlin
warns US
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 14:50:28 +0100
 by: slider - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 13:50 UTC

Mounting weapons deliveries to Ukraine are "pouring oil on the flames" and
risk "more losses" on the battlefield, Russia has warned the US.

"We stressed the unacceptability of this situation when the United States
of America pours weapons into Ukraine, and we demanded an end to this
practice," Anatoly Antonov, Moscow’s ambassador to the US, said in an
interview on Russian state TV.

"What the Americans are doing is pouring oil on the flames... I see only
an attempt to raise the stakes, to aggravate the situation, to see more
losses."

Mr Antonov said an official diplomatic note had been sent to Washington
expressing Russia's concerns, but no reply had been received.

It comes hours after Antony Blinken, the US Secretary of State, met the
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv, where he announced more
than $322 million (£252m) in new military financing for Ukraine. This
takes the total US security assistance to Ukraine since the start of the
invasion to around $3.7 billion (£2.9bn).

Unveiling the package, which includes foreign military financing and cash
for Soviet-era weapons, the US said it “wants to see Russia weakened”,
adding: “We can win, they can win if they have the right equipment.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/25/ukraine-russia-news-war-putin-latest-updates-boris-moscow/