From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Fox-Dominion Suit Underway
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 18:25:30 GMT
 by: John Doe - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 18:25 UTC

Now that the Fox-Dominion suit is underway, I look forward to hearing the judgment. Dominion already has access to a huge number of texts from Fox
"personalities" and producers indicating they knew full well they were lying to their viewers, but bemoaned the fact that the viewers were such idiots
that they would leave Fox if Fox told the truth. Really daming stuff for Fox AND their viewership.

I surely hope that one of the penalties is that every 15 minutes for the next decade Fox has to air a 10-second PSA saying, "Warning. Fox
representatives like Hannity, Carlson, etc. have deliberately, knowingly, and repeatedly lied to you viewers. But it's what you asked for."