From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: UK investigates claim chemical weapons used in Mariupol attack
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 02:11:54 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 01:11 UTC

The Foreign Office is trying to verify reports that Russia has used
chemical weapons in an attack on the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol,
Liz Truss has said.

"Reports that Russian forces may have used chemical agents in an attack on
the people of Mariupol. We are working urgently with partners to verify
details," the Foreign Secretary wrote on Twitter.

"Any use of such weapons would be a callous escalation in this conflict
and we will hold Putin and his regime to account."

Ukrainian lawmaker Ivanna Klympush said Russia had used an "unknown
substance" in Mariupol and that people were suffering from respiratory
failure. "Most likely chem.weapons!" she tweeted.

Ukraine's Azov battalion in a Telegram message earlier on Monday had
claimed a Russian drone dropped a "poisonous substance" on Ukrainian
troops and civilians in Mariupol.

The force also claimed that people were experiencing respiratory failure
and neurological problems.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/11/ukraine-war-russia-latest-news-zelensky-mariupol-kyiv-putin/

Re: UK investigates claim chemical weapons used in Mariupol attack

<mmua5hdbhod8ensilom3tfplkd7dbtqssg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2720&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2720

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 21:16:32 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 13:16 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 02:11:54 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>The Foreign Office is trying to verify reports that Russia has used
>chemical weapons in an attack on the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol,
>Liz Truss has said.
>
>"Reports that Russian forces may have used chemical agents in an attack on
>the people of Mariupol. We are working urgently with partners to verify
>details," the Foreign Secretary wrote on Twitter.
>
>"Any use of such weapons would be a callous escalation in this conflict
>and we will hold Putin and his regime to account."
>
>Ukrainian lawmaker Ivanna Klympush said Russia had used an "unknown
>substance" in Mariupol and that people were suffering from respiratory
>failure. "Most likely chem.weapons!" she tweeted.
>
>Ukraine's Azov battalion in a Telegram message earlier on Monday had
>claimed a Russian drone dropped a "poisonous substance" on Ukrainian
>troops and civilians in Mariupol.
>
>The force also claimed that people were experiencing respiratory failure
>and neurological problems.
>
>https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/11/ukraine-war-russia-latest-news-zelensky-mariupol-kyiv-putin/

False flag by Russia - False flag by Ukraine.

Who knows? If it was sarin or VX or something along the
organophosphate line, there would be a hundred thousand dead by now.
VX in particular pervades for days on surfaces and for months in cold
weather. You simply do not survive Sarin and VX attacks.

Sounds like hysteria and bullshit to me.

Re: UK investigates claim chemical weapons used in Mariupol attack

<op.1kiv3do67eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2721&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2721

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:27:03 +0100
 by: slider - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:27 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:16:32 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 02:11:54 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The Foreign Office is trying to verify reports that Russia has used
>> chemical weapons in an attack on the besieged Ukrainian city of
>> Mariupol,
>> Liz Truss has said.
>>
>> "Reports that Russian forces may have used chemical agents in an attack
>> on
>> the people of Mariupol. We are working urgently with partners to verify
>> details," the Foreign Secretary wrote on Twitter.
>>
>> "Any use of such weapons would be a callous escalation in this conflict
>> and we will hold Putin and his regime to account."
>>
>> Ukrainian lawmaker Ivanna Klympush said Russia had used an "unknown
>> substance" in Mariupol and that people were suffering from respiratory
>> failure. "Most likely chem.weapons!" she tweeted.
>>
>> Ukraine's Azov battalion in a Telegram message earlier on Monday had
>> claimed a Russian drone dropped a "poisonous substance" on Ukrainian
>> troops and civilians in Mariupol.
>>
>> The force also claimed that people were experiencing respiratory failure
>> and neurological problems.
>>
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/11/ukraine-war-russia-latest-news-zelensky-mariupol-kyiv-putin/
>
> False flag by Russia - False flag by Ukraine.
>
> Who knows? If it was sarin or VX or something along the
> organophosphate line, there would be a hundred thousand dead by now.
> VX in particular pervades for days on surfaces and for months in cold
> weather. You simply do not survive Sarin and VX attacks.
>
> Sounds like hysteria and bullshit to me.

### - agreed! plus a MUCH better effort on your part thang! such
objectivity putting us right on the same page for once!

someone (we don't actually know whom) used chlorine gas in syria for
example, which is not that dangerous but bad enough to cause a publicity
uproar/redflag-panic that justified 50 cruise missiles from trump...

the point being that we're now at-war, and as such can't trust a goddamned
thing we hear anymore on the news coz it's ALL pure propaganda! all other
non-official sources are banned!

as such we're forced to try reading between the lines of any/all reports
just to try and understand what's really happening (we can't possibly
trust what they say so have to observe what they do instead) although
chances are we'll never really know beyond a point coz there's secret
files they're still only just opening now from ww2! (churchill regularly
marked certain items with 60-years before being allowed to become public
knowledge etc, and war doesn't change)

Re: UK investigates claim chemical weapons used in Mariupol attack

<9jg46h5rdl3lljn6efrofnpjelj30hqi57@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2737&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2737

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:56:38 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 05:56 UTC

On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:27:03 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:16:32 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 02:11:54 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The Foreign Office is trying to verify reports that Russia has used
>>> chemical weapons in an attack on the besieged Ukrainian city of
>>> Mariupol,
>>> Liz Truss has said.
>>>
>>> "Reports that Russian forces may have used chemical agents in an attack
>>> on
>>> the people of Mariupol. We are working urgently with partners to verify
>>> details," the Foreign Secretary wrote on Twitter.
>>>
>>> "Any use of such weapons would be a callous escalation in this conflict
>>> and we will hold Putin and his regime to account."
>>>
>>> Ukrainian lawmaker Ivanna Klympush said Russia had used an "unknown
>>> substance" in Mariupol and that people were suffering from respiratory
>>> failure. "Most likely chem.weapons!" she tweeted.
>>>
>>> Ukraine's Azov battalion in a Telegram message earlier on Monday had
>>> claimed a Russian drone dropped a "poisonous substance" on Ukrainian
>>> troops and civilians in Mariupol.
>>>
>>> The force also claimed that people were experiencing respiratory failure
>>> and neurological problems.
>>>
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/04/11/ukraine-war-russia-latest-news-zelensky-mariupol-kyiv-putin/
>>
>> False flag by Russia - False flag by Ukraine.
>>
>> Who knows? If it was sarin or VX or something along the
>> organophosphate line, there would be a hundred thousand dead by now.
>> VX in particular pervades for days on surfaces and for months in cold
>> weather. You simply do not survive Sarin and VX attacks.
>>
>> Sounds like hysteria and bullshit to me.
>
>### - agreed! plus a MUCH better effort on your part thang! such
>objectivity putting us right on the same page for once!
>
>someone (we don't actually know whom) used chlorine gas in syria for
>example, which is not that dangerous but bad enough to cause a publicity
>uproar/redflag-panic that justified 50 cruise missiles from trump...
>
>the point being that we're now at-war, and as such can't trust a goddamned
>thing we hear anymore on the news coz it's ALL pure propaganda! all other
>non-official sources are banned!
>
>as such we're forced to try reading between the lines of any/all reports
>just to try and understand what's really happening (we can't possibly
>trust what they say so have to observe what they do instead) although
>chances are we'll never really know beyond a point coz there's secret
>files they're still only just opening now from ww2! (churchill regularly
>marked certain items with 60-years before being allowed to become public
>knowledge etc, and war doesn't change)

Simple application of logic in context of a major war in which,
always, there is significant propaganda. Russia is a serious player -
if it intended on using WMD, specifically poison gas, then it would
use Sarin or VX which are horror weapons invented for insecticidal use
by German chemists over 70 years ago. Proven mass killers.

And if VS or Sarin were used, people wouldn't be sick, they would be
dead. And plenty of them too.

And false flags occur. If I recall correctly, Hitler (Heydrich or
Himmler as proxy) used it as a rationale to invade Poland. They used
prisoners, killed them (called them "canned goods") and then dressed
them in Polish military uniforms. Then, killed a heap of other
prisoners and dressed them in German uniforms or civvie threads, and
killed them too. Presto, pretext.

So, I guess we do agree. Take with a huge pinch of salt, in other
words.

Re: UK investigates claim chemical weapons used in Mariupol attack

<op.1k04t4s77eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2742&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2742

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:52:42 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:52 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:56:38 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:27:03 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:16:32 +0100, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:

>>> False flag by Russia - False flag by Ukraine.
>>>
>>> Who knows? If it was sarin or VX or something along the
>>> organophosphate line, there would be a hundred thousand dead by now.
>>> VX in particular pervades for days on surfaces and for months in cold
>>> weather. You simply do not survive Sarin and VX attacks.
>>>
>>> Sounds like hysteria and bullshit to me.
>>
>> ### - agreed! plus a MUCH better effort on your part thang! such
>> objectivity putting us right on the same page for once!
>>
>> someone (we don't actually know whom) used chlorine gas in syria for
>> example, which is not that dangerous but bad enough to cause a publicity
>> uproar/redflag-panic that justified 50 cruise missiles from trump...
>>
>> the point being that we're now at-war, and as such can't trust a
>> goddamned
>> thing we hear anymore on the news coz it's ALL pure propaganda! all
>> other
>> non-official sources are banned!
>>
>> as such we're forced to try reading between the lines of any/all reports
>> just to try and understand what's really happening (we can't possibly
>> trust what they say so have to observe what they do instead) although
>> chances are we'll never really know beyond a point coz there's secret
>> files they're still only just opening now from ww2! (churchill regularly
>> marked certain items with 60-years before being allowed to become public
>> knowledge etc, and war doesn't change)
>
> Simple application of logic in context of a major war in which,
> always, there is significant propaganda. Russia is a serious player -
> if it intended on using WMD, specifically poison gas, then it would
> use Sarin or VX which are horror weapons invented for insecticidal use
> by German chemists over 70 years ago. Proven mass killers.
>
> And if VS or Sarin were used, people wouldn't be sick, they would be
> dead. And plenty of them too.
>
> And false flags occur. If I recall correctly, Hitler (Heydrich or
> Himmler as proxy) used it as a rationale to invade Poland. They used
> prisoners, killed them (called them "canned goods") and then dressed
> them in Polish military uniforms. Then, killed a heap of other
> prisoners and dressed them in German uniforms or civvie threads, and
> killed them too. Presto, pretext.
>
> So, I guess we do agree. Take with a huge pinch of salt, in other
> words.

### - surely the 'point' here is that such propaganda occurs (and is
occurring) on BOTH sides!

that because of this we can't currently trust a word we're being told
because we're at-war and it's all hyped to suit and/or is even being
manufactured to suit so as to quite deliberately streamline unthinking
people's thoughts on the matter, thus bending them to the war-effort...

iow: we're all being... played!

a perfect example of such war-propaganda singularly designed to 'justify'
certain (usually horrible) actions, is that story from back before the
gulf war when iraq invaded kuwait that time and there were all these
images on tv regarding babies having been thrown out of their incubators
etc, a terribly distressed eye-witness nurse telling the story to a
horrified world?

the only problem being that it all came out later that the WHOLE thing had
been deliberately staged???

and that's how it works, see? - LOOK WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!! LOOK WHAT
THEY'VE DONE!!! SHOCK/HORROR!

the bastards! let's all go get 'em!!!!!!

and the WHOLE thing was pure bs??? more than half a million iraqi's
killed, their country poisoned with deactivated uranium all based on a...
total lie!!

and THAT was WESTERN propaganda! (so-called 'black propaganda' actually)

ditto colin powell at the UN graphically holding up a vial of white powder
saying they had clear evidence that iraq had anthrax and other wmd's, and
the WHOLE thing was a complete and utter lie!!! this then used to coerce
the UN into agreeing to legally let the US bomb & invade iraq + to
ultimately destroy them and murder sadam hussein!

so don't even for one moment think that we're not capable of doing some
pretty damn horrible things ourselves in that respect, because such
propaganda (= mind control after all) is a standard part of ANY war!

Re: UK investigates claim chemical weapons used in Mariupol attack

<ds5k6htvag7q005bgtqp6m9eduijub5bsl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2763&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2763

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:33:50 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:33 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:52:42 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:56:38 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:27:03 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:16:32 +0100, o'Mahoney
>>> <libertidad@south.south.com>

<snip>

You heard of Telegram? Open source, uncensored (except by the chan
owners), no advertisements and REAL TIME (unlike the billionaire
controlled media such as Twitter, FB and so on).

I have an account. I have access to many, many accounts - RU and UA
and others. This is unvarnished and can be very nasty.

Today, for instance, a vid of a guy in one of the liberated towns (all
Russians killed), just like you or I, western clothes, young, looks
like a student, walks past a fried Russian AFV with some crisp Russian
corpses in it, takes a half charcoal foot and nibbles on it.

Such is the fucking HATRED this war has engendered.

Another shows a Russian prisoner hung with his own rifle strap. As
in, lynched.

And another, the Azov stuck with 600 wounded and many more civvies in
Avozstal bunkers Mariupol, crucifying a Russian prisoner.

This is the real deal. UA is hitting ammo stored in RU now, and
therre are explosions in Transnistria. Gas cut off in Bulgaria and
Poland and Bulgaria will soon stop the gas flow to Hungary and Serbia
(good).

I have a Twitter a/c which I've devoted to the war. I am unashamedly
on side with the oppressed, the UA. They were invaded by the
Russians, not vice versa. I feed my a/c with Telegram footage, it is
news as it is happening. Neither a/c is in my name.