From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Russia's Dmitry Rogozin Delivers Nuclear Threat About Boris Johnson's
Hair
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:24:49 +0100
 by: slider - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:24 UTC

Russia's space industry chief appears to have indirectly issued a strange
threat to the United Kingdom and its prime minister just a day after the
test of an upcoming nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile.

Russia carried out a test of its in-development Sarmat missile on
Wednesday, which has been interpreted as a show of strength nearly two
months into its widely condemned invasion of Ukraine.

Dmitry Rogozin, director general of Russia's Roscosmos space agency, took
to Twitter on Thursday in what appeared to be a further show of force—this
time directed at U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his famous tousled
blond hair.

In his tweet, Rogozin posted what he dubiously claimed was a comment by
Johnson, translated from Russian: that the U.K. reserves the right to
carry out a retaliatory nuclear strike against Russia without first
consulting with other members of NATO—the international military alliance
that it belongs to, along with the United States.

Rogozin wrote, translated from Russian: "Boris, if 'Sarmat' is used, none
of you will 'consult with each other'.

"And there will be no-one to style your hair, Mr. Prime Minister. Yes, and
there will be nothing [nowhere?] to lay."

Newsweek has been unable to independently verify whether Johnson ever made
the comment that Rogozin alleged he did.

A spokesperson for 10 Downing Street, the office of the U.K. prime
minister, told Newsweek they were not aware that Johnson had ever made any
such comments and were looking into the matter further.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-dmitry-rogozin-boris-johnson-hair-comment-sarmat-nuclear-missile-1699812

Re: Russia's Dmitry Rogozin Delivers Nuclear Threat About Boris Johnson's Hair

<7nh46hpl9g7djq4duvk7mvac9opei0s5rt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2741&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2741

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Russia's Dmitry Rogozin Delivers Nuclear Threat About Boris Johnson's Hair
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:13:59 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:13 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:24:49 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>Russia's space industry chief appears to have indirectly issued a strange
>threat to the United Kingdom and its prime minister just a day after the
>test of an upcoming nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile.
>
>Russia carried out a test of its in-development Sarmat missile on
>Wednesday, which has been interpreted as a show of strength nearly two
>months into its widely condemned invasion of Ukraine.
>
>Dmitry Rogozin, director general of Russia's Roscosmos space agency, took
>to Twitter on Thursday in what appeared to be a further show of force—this
>time directed at U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his famous tousled
>blond hair.
>
>In his tweet, Rogozin posted what he dubiously claimed was a comment by
>Johnson, translated from Russian: that the U.K. reserves the right to
>carry out a retaliatory nuclear strike against Russia without first
>consulting with other members of NATO—the international military alliance
>that it belongs to, along with the United States.
>
>Rogozin wrote, translated from Russian: "Boris, if 'Sarmat' is used, none
>of you will 'consult with each other'.
>
>"And there will be no-one to style your hair, Mr. Prime Minister. Yes, and
>there will be nothing [nowhere?] to lay."
>
>Newsweek has been unable to independently verify whether Johnson ever made
>the comment that Rogozin alleged he did.
>
>A spokesperson for 10 Downing Street, the office of the U.K. prime
>minister, told Newsweek they were not aware that Johnson had ever made any
>such comments and were looking into the matter further.
>
>https://www.newsweek.com/russia-dmitry-rogozin-boris-johnson-hair-comment-sarmat-nuclear-missile-1699812

Stupid Russian or bad translation?

These missiles haven't even finished testing yet. And, before the war
and sanctions, Russia's GDP was around the size of Spain, slightly
more than Australia.

Now, it will be less than the GDP of Australia.

So, if and when these things replace the aging Satans (which probably
have deteriorated to the extent they will fall in the ocean), how on
earth is Russia going to pay for them?

In vodka?

These clowns rattle the sabre because they are nervous about how badly
the war is going. And Biden is not taking any steps back at all.
Hopefully Macron wins against Le Pen and is on side with Boris and
punishes the cowardly Germans and starts really, really sending
weapons, offensive Russian killing weapons, to Ukraine so those brave
boys would not have died in vain.

Re: Russia's Dmitry Rogozin Delivers Nuclear Threat About Boris Johnson's Hair

<op.1k1hyeom7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2746&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2746

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Russia's Dmitry Rogozin Delivers Nuclear Threat About Boris
Johnson's Hair
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:36:04 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:36 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:13:59 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 18:24:49 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Russia's space industry chief appears to have indirectly issued a
>> strange
>> threat to the United Kingdom and its prime minister just a day after the
>> test of an upcoming nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile.
>>
>> Russia carried out a test of its in-development Sarmat missile on
>> Wednesday, which has been interpreted as a show of strength nearly two
>> months into its widely condemned invasion of Ukraine.
>>
>> Dmitry Rogozin, director general of Russia's Roscosmos space agency,
>> took
>> to Twitter on Thursday in what appeared to be a further show of
>> force—this
>> time directed at U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his famous
>> tousled
>> blond hair.
>>
>> In his tweet, Rogozin posted what he dubiously claimed was a comment by
>> Johnson, translated from Russian: that the U.K. reserves the right to
>> carry out a retaliatory nuclear strike against Russia without first
>> consulting with other members of NATO—the international military
>> alliance
>> that it belongs to, along with the United States.
>>
>> Rogozin wrote, translated from Russian: "Boris, if 'Sarmat' is used,
>> none
>> of you will 'consult with each other'.
>>
>> "And there will be no-one to style your hair, Mr. Prime Minister. Yes,
>> and
>> there will be nothing [nowhere?] to lay."
>>
>> Newsweek has been unable to independently verify whether Johnson ever
>> made
>> the comment that Rogozin alleged he did.
>>
>> A spokesperson for 10 Downing Street, the office of the U.K. prime
>> minister, told Newsweek they were not aware that Johnson had ever made
>> any
>> such comments and were looking into the matter further.
>>
>> https://www.newsweek.com/russia-dmitry-rogozin-boris-johnson-hair-comment-sarmat-nuclear-missile-1699812
>
> Stupid Russian or bad translation?
>
> These missiles haven't even finished testing yet. And, before the war
> and sanctions, Russia's GDP was around the size of Spain, slightly
> more than Australia.
>
> Now, it will be less than the GDP of Australia.
>
> So, if and when these things replace the aging Satans (which probably
> have deteriorated to the extent they will fall in the ocean), how on
> earth is Russia going to pay for them?
>
> In vodka?
>
> These clowns rattle the sabre because they are nervous about how badly
> the war is going. And Biden is not taking any steps back at all.
> Hopefully Macron wins against Le Pen and is on side with Boris and
> punishes the cowardly Germans and starts really, really sending
> weapons, offensive Russian killing weapons, to Ukraine so those brave
> boys would not have died in vain.

### - you failed to pick-out the salient part that refers to it being an
escalation...

e.g., "In his tweet, Rogozin posted what he dubiously claimed was a
comment by
Johnson, translated from Russian: that the U.K. reserves the right to
carry out a retaliatory nuclear strike against Russia without first
consulting with other members of NATO—the international military alliance
that it belongs to, along with the United States.

Rogozin wrote, translated from Russian: "Boris, if 'Sarmat' is used, none
of you will 'consult with each other'."

the question being: did the boris really say that?? in which case it's yet
another fairly aggressive escalation (in rhetoric) to which we can
presumably expect a reply in-kind of some sort...

such as them letting off that satan2 missile + the words that went with it
for example!

that via such actions russia is clearly telling the uk not to fuck with it
or else!

and every day it's getting a little worse/more-aggressive from BOTH sides!

e.g., we're currently delivering increasingly heavier & heavier weapons to
unkraine, but we don't know at what point russia may decide that it's all
a step too far: tanks, planes, missiles, what?? and we're pushing that
limit every day!

the first we'll likely know about it though is when russia DOES something
about it, and then it all depends of what WE do in response! and then ya
gots ww3 right there in an instant!

and it could ALL happen... today!!!

or the next day i dunno when!

but at this rate fairly fuckin' soon!

Re: Russia's Dmitry Rogozin Delivers Nuclear Threat About Boris Johnson's Hair

<ec6k6hpgeu0e614lh1q0lil41gl8ht0bns@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2764&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2764

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:36:14 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:36 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:36:04 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>another fairly aggressive escalation (in rhetoric) to which we can
>presumably expect a reply in-kind of some sort...
>
>such as them letting off that satan2 missile + the words that went with it
>for example!
>
>that via such actions russia is clearly telling the uk not to fuck with it
>or else!
>
>and every day it's getting a little worse/more-aggressive from BOTH sides!
>
>e.g., we're currently delivering increasingly heavier & heavier weapons to
>unkraine, but we don't know at what point russia may decide that it's all
>a step too far: tanks, planes, missiles, what?? and we're pushing that
>limit every day!
>
>the first we'll likely know about it though is when russia DOES something
>about it, and then it all depends of what WE do in response! and then ya

If the state of the Russian army is anything to go by, there is little
to fear from the Russian rocket forces :)

They'll probably crash into the nearest ocean.