From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: LOL... Rudy Tries Pulling A Fast One
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 15:00:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 15:00 UTC

On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:28:29 -0700, Alan wrote:

> On 2023-04-23 14:55, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 11:41:44 -0700, Rudy Canoza says...
>>
>>> *However*
>>
>> No "however". Red states have higher gun rates and crimes BECAUSE of BLUE
>> cities. Period... end of discussion. This has been proven.

How so?
Proven means you have to deliver on some form of argument SHOWING THAT PROOF.
Doesn't have to be "proven" with citations, just needs to make sense. And
just telling us "A is B" doesn't cut it.

>> This is not in rational dispute.

It is, in fact, in "rational dispute" and nothing has been "proven"

> Rural areas of red states of the highest rates of gun violence in your
> country...

Yes, annnd...

Rural areas of "blue states" have similar "access to firearms"
as do rural areas of "red states", so the differences* observed
have other causalities like "access to good public education"

(*I'd suspect the rulz are better understood and written in blue country;-)

> 'On a regional basis it’s the southern swath of the country — in cities
> and rural areas alike — where the rate of deadly gun violence is most
> acute, regions where Republicans have dominated state governments for
> decades.'
>
> <https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/04/23/surprising-geography-of-gun-violence-00092413>
>
> 'On a regional basis it’s the southern swath of the country — in cities
> and rural areas alike — where the rate of deadly gun violence is most
> acute, regions where Republicans have dominated state governments for
> decades.'
>
> You lose...
>
> ...but I'm sure you're used to that.

BBB>) To reiterate, bullshit baffles brains.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell