From: more_for...@kill_druggies.com (It's Okay Let The Addicts Die)
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.fentanyl,alt.law-enforcement,alt.fan.states.idaho,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Subject: Idaho sheriff says area 'overwhelmed' by fentanyl overdoses: 'This is at everyone's doorstep'
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 20:59:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: It's Okay Let T - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 20:59 UTC

If they are stupid enough to take drugs and kill themselves - no problem.

The more the merrier! We don't need weak drug addicts voting in
elections.

An Idaho sheriff said on "Fox & Friends First" Friday his county is
"overwhelmed" with fentanyl seizures and overdoses as a result of the
open-border policies of the Biden administration. Donahue emphasized the
deadly drug is affecting every community in the United States.

"These are numbers that we have never seen before, literally unprecedented
and fentanyl is at everyone's doorstep because of that porous border and
because of the cartels and how much supply they are moving across the
southern border," said Canyon County Sheriff Kieran Donahue.

REP. POSEY, FLORIDA AG MOODY UNVEIL BILL TO ALLOW STATES TO DEMAND
ENFORCEMENT OF FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW

The Drug Enforcement Administration is warning of a "nationwide spike" in
fentanyl-related mass overdoses as it says the drug is killing Americans
at an "unprecedented" rate � deaths that top Republicans are tying to the
ongoing crisis at the southern border.

BIDEN HAS ENABLED NATIONAL SECURITY CRISIS AT SOUTHERN BORDER: SARAH
HUCKABEE SANDERS

The agency said that many of the victims believed they were taking
cocaine, and did not know that it was laced with Fentanyl � a deadly drug
that is 50-100 times more potent than morphine.

Speaking to hosts Carley Shimkus and Ashley Strohmier, Donahue described
how fentanyl plays a role in a majority of overdose deaths in his
jurisdiction and around the United States.

"We've lost 105,000 people last year to overdose, 66% of those can be
attributed to fentanyl. Those are astounding and terrifying numbers in
this country, and we are bracing for what's going to happen next."

Shimkus asked the sheriff if he had a message for President Biden.

"This is unacceptable, and the president needs to take responsibility and
the administration needs to assist our colleagues on the border," he said.

Fox News' Adam Shaw contributed to this report

https://www.foxnews.com/media/border-crisis-fentanyl-biden-idaho-sheriff-
overwhelmed

Re: Idaho sheriff says area 'overwhelmed' by fentanyl overdoses: 'This is at everyone's doorstep'

<chine.bleu-CEAE1E.14371508042022@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2778&group=alt.law-enforcement#2778

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.fentanyl,alt.law-enforcement,alt.fan.states.idaho,talk.politics.guns,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 14:37:23 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 21:37 UTC

In article <XnsAE738E64FDBDA0204H@0.0.0.2>,
"It's Okay Let The Addicts Die" <more_for_us@kill_druggies.com>
wrote:

> If they are stupid enough to take drugs and kill themselves - no problem.

They aren't 'urban' heroin addicts so the government has to help
them.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

interests / alt.law-enforcement / Idaho sheriff says area 'overwhelmed' by fentanyl overdoses: 'This is at everyone's doorstep'