Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.trump
From: 26BX...@zoq24q.net (26B.X938)
Subject: Jack The Dripper - Leaving A Mess for Longer Than First Realized
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 15:48:11 -0400
 by: 26B.X938 - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 19:48 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/airman-jack-teixeira-leaked-intelligence-documents-larger-group-report-says

Airman Jack Teixeira leaked intelligence documents to larger
group, report says

Massachusetts Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira reportedly
posted more classified information to another Discord group
as early as February 2022

.. . .

It's yet to be seen now long, and how widely, this
traitor has been spreading valuable top secrets
around.

"Traitor" might not be the right term here - he was
not after money, not motivated by any ideology, he
was just out to be a Big Man, to impress his online
buds. Very Gen-Z ... self-absorbed sociopath.

Except WHAT he was leaking - including the identities
of embedded intelligence operatives abroad - is going
to get a lot of people KILLED.

Re: Jack The Dripper - Leaving A Mess for Longer Than First Realized

<u251gv$6mdr$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27796&group=alt.politics#27796

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.trump
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 23:45:48 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 04:45 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 4/22/2023 2:48 PM, 26B.X938 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/airman-jack-teixeira-leaked-intelligence-documents-larger-group-report-says
>
> Airman Jack Teixeira leaked intelligence documents to larger
> group, report says
>
> Massachusetts Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira reportedly
> posted more classified information to another Discord group
> as early as February 2022
>
> . . .
>
>   It's yet to be seen now long, and how widely, this
>   traitor has been spreading valuable top secrets
>   around.
>
>   "Traitor" might not be the right term here - he was
>   not after money, not motivated by any ideology, he
>   was just out to be a Big Man, to impress his online
>   buds. Very Gen-Z ... self-absorbed sociopath.
>
>   Except WHAT he was leaking - including the identities
>   of embedded intelligence operatives abroad - is going
>   to get a lot of people KILLED.

Publicly try and when/not if found guilty. A public Hanging! Nuremberg
style. Then shake up the entire Military and especially the so called
spook units. Make some heads roll... And not just the privates. General
Milley should be top of the list for treason charges.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)