Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump
From: 26BX...@zoq24q.net (26B.X938)
Subject: Germany Criminalized Yet Another Viable Opposition Party - a 3rd-World Shithole in Disguise
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:01:42 -0400
 by: 26B.X938 - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:01 UTC

https://www.dw.com/en/german-intelligence-classifies-afd-youth-wing-as-extremist/a-65439622

German intelligence classifies AfD youth wing as 'extremist'

The news could be a blow for the AfD. The party was recently
polling at around 15-17%, just a few percentage points behind
two members of Germany's governing coalition, the environmentalist
Greens and the center-left Social Democrats (SPD).

The AfD was founded in 2013 as an anti-euro party but has
shifted further to the right on issues like migration to
become Germany's most successful far-right party since
World War II.

More recently it has capitalized on voter anger over rising
energy prices in the wake of sanctions on Russia.

.. . .

What ? Did you think the dirty trick of CRIMINALIZING
YOUR POLITICAL OPPOSITION was restricted to 3rd-world
shit-holes ??? No, No, No ! The Frenchies do it, the
Italians to some degree and clearly the USA Dems/Woke
are doing it with Trump/MAGA. No such actors should dare
label themselves as "democracies" anymore.

Re: Germany Criminalized Yet Another Viable Opposition Party - a 3rd-World Shithole in Disguise

<fhgi4it3rfohbrbg3mtuj30kcf65dr8md9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27805&group=alt.politics#27805

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:25:00 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:25 UTC

On Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:01:42 -0400, "26B.X938" <26BX938@zoq24q.net> wrote:

> What ? Did you think the dirty trick of CRIMINALIZING
> YOUR POLITICAL OPPOSITION was restricted to 3rd-world
> shit-holes ??? No, No, No ! The Frenchies do it, the
> Italians to some degree and clearly the USA Dems/Woke
> are doing it with Trump/MAGA. No such actors should dare
> label themselves as "democracies" anymore.

Liar.

Cite criminalization of any political party in the United States.

Swill
--
So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Germany Criminalized Yet Another Viable Opposition Party - a 3rd-World Shithole in Disguise

<212f8549-c7da-4e56-8ed4-b2d6170104c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27820&group=alt.politics#27820

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Germany Criminalized Yet Another Viable Opposition Party - a
3rd-World Shithole in Disguise
From: alexande...@hotmail.com (MarcusAurelius)
 by: MarcusAurelius - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:00 UTC

Vielen dank fur die information. Das is schreklick! These means, in German: Many thanks for the information. That is horrible!
Aristotle and many other political theorists have stated that the main weakness of a democracy is the "tyranny of the majority."
Germany has become a tyrannical state of the majority as per the determination by German intelligence that the AfD youth wing is "extremist." Who are extremists are the "Cultural Marxists" and their supporters in Germany who are following the traditional Marxist tactics of 1. Terrorism (political correctness in it's mildest form);2. Political indoctrination; and, 3. Sustained guerilla warfare.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Germany Criminalized Yet Another Viable Opposition Party - a 3rd-World Shithole in Disguise