Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.science,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa
From: 26BX...@zoq24q.net (26B.X938)
Subject: Um ... DailyMail Thinks We Have Space-Probes 27 LIGHT-YEARS Away
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 23:50:52 -0400
 by: 26B.X938 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 03:50 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12017545/Aliens-contact-Earth-2029-scientists-say.html

Aliens could contact Earth by 2029, according to scientists tracking
a NASA probe that's traveling through space 27 lightyears away

.. . .

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....... sorry, we do NOT have
any probes 27 LIGHT-years away !!!

Most DailyMail stuff is just fine, but some OTHER
stuff ...........

Our most distant probes are the old Voyagers ... and
they've just BARELY left our solar system. It's about
4 light-years to the next from there.

As for "alien contact" ... the Pentagon has kinda
indirectly confirmed we've been experiencing some
kind of probes well beyond human tech - like at
least since WW2. Round things that can go hypersonic
at the drop of a hat. Ain't ours.

BUT - they don't DO anything, just watch. Alien
documentary drones ? Their creators MAY be 27+
light-years away - assuming there's anything left
of them BUT their little machines. Nobody has
seen evidence of lightspeed+ travel yet.

interests / alt.politics / Um ... DailyMail Thinks We Have Space-Probes 27 LIGHT-YEARS Away