From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Sorry, Slider, no nuclear war this year :)
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 09:54:33 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sun, 1 May 2022 01:54 UTC

"Russia says risks of nuclear war must be kept to minimum: TASS

Russia believes the risks of nuclear war should be kept to a minimum
and that any armed conflict between nuclear powers should be
prevented, according to the TASS news agency quoting a foreign
ministry official.

Vladimir Yermakov, the foreign ministry’s head of nuclear
non-proliferation, said all nuclear powers must stick to the logic
laid out in official documents aimed at preventing nuclear war.

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday the West should not
underestimate the elevated risks of nuclear conflict over Ukraine,
although the US subsequently said it did not believe there was a
threat of Russia using nuclear weapons despite an escalation in
Moscow’s rhetoric."

Note the US couldn't give a shit about Putin's ramblings vis a vis
nuclear war. Putin knows such a move by him will result in the
entirety of Russia converted into a glass parking lot - and the same
for all the countries which host his and his kleptocratic friends'
stolen billions.

And, Slider, Russia is going to lose this war in Ukraine. It already
is losing. 30000 dead and counting. Most of its tanks. Running out
of troops and already, in occupied areas, partisan warfare is
starting.

Fuck Russia with broken glass.

Re: Sorry, Slider, no nuclear war this year :)

<op.1lgwj9gk7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2785&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2785

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Sorry, Slider, no nuclear war this year :)
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 03:15:35 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 1 May 2022 02:15 UTC

On Sun, 01 May 2022 02:54:33 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> "Russia says risks of nuclear war must be kept to minimum: TASS
>
> Russia believes the risks of nuclear war should be kept to a minimum
> and that any armed conflict between nuclear powers should be
> prevented, according to the TASS news agency quoting a foreign
> ministry official.
>
> Vladimir Yermakov, the foreign ministry’s head of nuclear
> non-proliferation, said all nuclear powers must stick to the logic
> laid out in official documents aimed at preventing nuclear war.
>
> Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday the West should not
> underestimate the elevated risks of nuclear conflict over Ukraine,
> although the US subsequently said it did not believe there was a
> threat of Russia using nuclear weapons despite an escalation in
> Moscow’s rhetoric."
>
> Note the US couldn't give a shit about Putin's ramblings vis a vis
> nuclear war. Putin knows such a move by him will result in the
> entirety of Russia converted into a glass parking lot - and the same
> for all the countries which host his and his kleptocratic friends'
> stolen billions.
>
> And, Slider, Russia is going to lose this war in Ukraine. It already
> is losing. 30000 dead and counting. Most of its tanks. Running out
> of troops and already, in occupied areas, partisan warfare is
> starting.
>
> Fuck Russia with broken glass.

### - you're an simpleton if you believe ANY of the current propaganda
thang, let alone glory & roll-around in it like you do lol (eww)

(we discussed this but you've already forgotten it all?? you apparently
much prefer flag-waving to critical/logical thinking so you sink back down
into the shite every time...)

i.e., stand up and discern some opinion of your OWN for once instead of
feeding off the completely biased western media! (which is all pure hatred
at this time coz we're at war!)

but then you've already forgotten what that all even means innit heh...

poor thang, he just doesn't understand :)