From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Massive fire rages through Moscow
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:13:09 +0100
 by: slider - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:13 UTC

On Wednesday night, social media images showed a number of cars on fire on
Kustanayskaya Street in eastern Moscow. As shown in several testimonies
and footage of the incident, up to seven vehicles were on fire.

An explosion can be heard in a video released by Ukraine War SitRep, while
fires blaze down the street.

A clip from the Russian TV channel Moscow 24 was presented in a YouTube
video posted by aа аааа, translated to ‘Our Russia.’

Fires engulf a number of cars in the footage, which was shot on the same
street as Ukraine War SitRep’s clip.

Twitter user @igorsushko also shared a video of the fire from news agency
Mash, claiming that “seven cars were burned to a char in Moscow.”

As of publishing, the cause of the fire was unknown.

On Wednesday night, local authorities in three Russian areas bordering
Ukraine reported explosions.

According to reports, a munitions storage in the Belgorod region was set
on fire.

Suspected Ukrainian strikes have also been reported in the Voronezh and
Kursk districts.

There were unsubstantiated allegations in Kursk that Russian air defenses
had shot down Ukrainian military drones.

Explosions could also be heard in Kursk and Oboyan.

https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/04/russia-massive-fire-rages-through-moscow/

Re: Massive fire rages through Moscow

<jq7m6htutkos2t6n0fr9kunf8uukriult4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2778&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2778

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: Massive fire rages through Moscow
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:18:25 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 23:18 UTC

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:13:09 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday night, social media images showed a number of cars on fire on
>Kustanayskaya Street in eastern Moscow. As shown in several testimonies
>and footage of the incident, up to seven vehicles were on fire.
>
>An explosion can be heard in a video released by Ukraine War SitRep, while
>fires blaze down the street.
>
>A clip from the Russian TV channel Moscow 24 was presented in a YouTube
>video posted by a? ????, translated to ‘Our Russia.’
>
>Fires engulf a number of cars in the footage, which was shot on the same
>street as Ukraine War SitRep’s clip.
>
>Twitter user @igorsushko also shared a video of the fire from news agency
>Mash, claiming that “seven cars were burned to a char in Moscow.”
>
>As of publishing, the cause of the fire was unknown.
>
>On Wednesday night, local authorities in three Russian areas bordering
>Ukraine reported explosions.
>
>According to reports, a munitions storage in the Belgorod region was set
>on fire.
>
>Suspected Ukrainian strikes have also been reported in the Voronezh and
>Kursk districts.
>
>There were unsubstantiated allegations in Kursk that Russian air defenses
>had shot down Ukrainian military drones.
>
>Explosions could also be heard in Kursk and Oboyan.
>
>https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/04/russia-massive-fire-rages-through-moscow/

There's no doubt Ukraine is striking back inside Russia, just like
Russia is doing to Ukraine, but not on the same scale.

What was Putin thinking when he invaded Ukraine? That it would be
over in a matter of days? Impossible. Their land border is huge and
any conflagration in Ukraine will spread into a war of attrition which
then seeps back into Russia. That Europe would turn a blind eye?
Nope, wrong on that one too. That NATO would fall apart? Nope,
wrong. That the world would recoil in horror at Putin's nuclear sabre
rattling? Yep, it did, but only for a short while. Then, all his
nightmares come true - Finland and Sweden about to join NATO; huge
armament shipments into Ukraine from the US and a host of other
countries with advanced military tech. That the threat of cutting off
gas and oil would silence nations? Nope, wrong. Poland and Bulgaria
have given him the middle finger. That Ukrain would not fight back?
Nope wrong. That he would have it done by 9 May, VIctory Day? Nope,
wrong. It's a war now, not a "special military" adventure, and it
will drag on until Russia is so weakened it must pull out and give up.

Putin, the master strategist. More like - Putin, the emperor with no
clothes now held to be a war criminal by most of the civilised world
who has dragged his country into a war it cannot win, just like
Hitler.

Re: Massive fire rages through Moscow

<op.1lc4mozt7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2779&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2779

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:19:26 +0100
 by: slider - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 01:19 UTC

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:18:25 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:13:09 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday night, social media images showed a number of cars on fire
>> on
>> Kustanayskaya Street in eastern Moscow. As shown in several testimonies
>> and footage of the incident, up to seven vehicles were on fire.
>>
>> An explosion can be heard in a video released by Ukraine War SitRep,
>> while
>> fires blaze down the street.
>>
>> A clip from the Russian TV channel Moscow 24 was presented in a YouTube
>> video posted by a? ????, translated to ‘Our Russia.’
>>
>> Fires engulf a number of cars in the footage, which was shot on the same
>> street as Ukraine War SitRep’s clip.
>>
>> Twitter user @igorsushko also shared a video of the fire from news
>> agency
>> Mash, claiming that “seven cars were burned to a char in Moscow.”
>>
>> As of publishing, the cause of the fire was unknown.
>>
>> On Wednesday night, local authorities in three Russian areas bordering
>> Ukraine reported explosions.
>>
>> According to reports, a munitions storage in the Belgorod region was set
>> on fire.
>>
>> Suspected Ukrainian strikes have also been reported in the Voronezh and
>> Kursk districts.
>>
>> There were unsubstantiated allegations in Kursk that Russian air
>> defenses
>> had shot down Ukrainian military drones.
>>
>> Explosions could also be heard in Kursk and Oboyan.
>>
>> https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/04/russia-massive-fire-rages-through-moscow/
>
> There's no doubt Ukraine is striking back inside Russia, just like
> Russia is doing to Ukraine, but not on the same scale.

### - in the context of 'escalation' (which is what this post is about)
russia has, for the 3rd time now, warned-off nato countries from
interfering/sending arms/encouraging ukraine to strike inside russia with
them, right?

i.e., russia had warned europe that their gas would be cut off if not paid
in roubles, and poland & bulgaria were just made prime 'examples' of this
warning being true and were cut off on monday...

iow: russia always tends to carry-through on any threats they make.

so the unspoken question in regards to 'this' post is: after several
warnings to the west about NOT interfering by sending offensive arms to
ukraine and encouraging them to use them to hit inside russia, who's gonna
be russia's FIRST example of them having to pay a "lightning-fast" price
for it??

the uk maybe?

plus what's a "proportional" response to a huge blaze in moscow for
example...

a similar blaze in london perhaps? or in germany! or washington??

go figure on what THAT will then mean in terms of further escalation + the
west's likely response!

(snip out of context flag-waving bs...)
> What was Putin thinking when he invaded Ukraine? That it would

Re: Massive fire rages through Moscow

<ctlr6h9varcu2q57iamdk6d5egdmvhnig4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2781&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2781

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 08:59:45 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Sun, 1 May 2022 00:59 UTC

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:19:26 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:18:25 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:13:09 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wednesday night, social media images showed a number of cars on fire
>>> on
>>> Kustanayskaya Street in eastern Moscow. As shown in several testimonies
>>> and footage of the incident, up to seven vehicles were on fire.
>>>
>>> An explosion can be heard in a video released by Ukraine War SitRep,
>>> while
>>> fires blaze down the street.
>>>
>>> A clip from the Russian TV channel Moscow 24 was presented in a YouTube
>>> video posted by a? ????, translated to ‘Our Russia.’
>>>
>>> Fires engulf a number of cars in the footage, which was shot on the same
>>> street as Ukraine War SitRep’s clip.
>>>
>>> Twitter user @igorsushko also shared a video of the fire from news
>>> agency
>>> Mash, claiming that “seven cars were burned to a char in Moscow.”
>>>
>>> As of publishing, the cause of the fire was unknown.
>>>
>>> On Wednesday night, local authorities in three Russian areas bordering
>>> Ukraine reported explosions.
>>>
>>> According to reports, a munitions storage in the Belgorod region was set
>>> on fire.
>>>
>>> Suspected Ukrainian strikes have also been reported in the Voronezh and
>>> Kursk districts.
>>>
>>> There were unsubstantiated allegations in Kursk that Russian air
>>> defenses
>>> had shot down Ukrainian military drones.
>>>
>>> Explosions could also be heard in Kursk and Oboyan.
>>>
>>> https://www.bolnews.com/international/2022/04/russia-massive-fire-rages-through-moscow/
>>
>> There's no doubt Ukraine is striking back inside Russia, just like
>> Russia is doing to Ukraine, but not on the same scale.
>
>### - in the context of 'escalation' (which is what this post is about)

Really? Is that what this post is about? You could have fooled me.
I didn't snip any part of *your* post. Show me where you used the
word "escalation" above. The article *does* use words like
"suspected" "unsubstantitated" and "according to reports".

Where did you, or the article, mention "escalation"?

>russia has, for the 3rd time now, warned-off nato countries from
>interfering/sending arms/encouraging ukraine to strike inside russia with
>them, right?
>
>i.e., russia had warned europe that their gas would be cut off if not paid
>in roubles, and poland & bulgaria were just made prime 'examples' of this
>warning being true and were cut off on monday...

I don't think they give a shit. It's just Russia cutting off its nose
to spite its face.

>iow: russia always tends to carry-through on any threats they make.

What total, utter garbage. I'm surprised at you. Tell me any of the
threats (nuclear for instance) that Russia has carried through with.
It knows it's military is dwarfed by the combined military of NATO,
even the US alone. It's having its arse handed to it by a little
country almost one quarter the population of Russia and it can't do
anything about it.

You're starting to sound like that CUNT Arthur in his stinking welfare
riddled Rooseveldt Apartments. He is a dyed in the wool traitor and
someone should look after his interests, if you know what I mean.
Don't be one of them, Brian.

>so the unspoken question in regards to 'this' post is: after several
>warnings to the west about NOT interfering by sending offensive arms to
>ukraine and encouraging them to use them to hit inside russia, who's gonna
>be russia's FIRST example of them having to pay a "lightning-fast" price
>for it??

It is not. What steaming hot fresh garbage are you doling out now?
This short of shit might wash with ignorant people who don't read,
aren't educated and don't keep up with current events. But not with
me, mate.

"Unspoken question". The fucking article is full of allegations and
alleged reports. There isn't ROOM for "unspoken questions".

Are you always this sloppy in your thought processes or is it just a
development of your aging mind?

>the uk maybe?
>
>plus what's a "proportional" response to a huge blaze in moscow for
>example...

The "huge blaze" turned out to be a couple of cars set alight because
they had the "Z" painted on them. And I believe a supermarket or
something. In my city, of a mere 2 million, there are always fires
set by crooks and house fires, etc etc. In yours, of 10 million or
so, moreso.

It turned out to be nothing at all.

>a similar blaze in london perhaps? or in germany! or washington??

What bullshit.

>go figure on what THAT will then mean in terms of further escalation + the
>west's likely response!

You wish. As usual, you're going back into your shell of hatred of
those who have protected you all your life, your own society. Your
hell when you die should be a lifetime living in North Korea, or China
or Russia, or Belarus. Then you might learn to appreciate the society
which protected you from womb to tomb.

I mean. You can vote out Boris. You can't vote out Putin. Or Xi.

>(snip out of context flag-waving bs...)

You snipped out the relevant material, unlike the content of your post
and your previoius posts which postulate all sorts of dramatic
nonsense which have not yet, and most probably won't, happen.

Here. I'll replace it.

[...]

Now you tell me, Brian. Which parts of the above are "flag waving
bs"?

Try to be rational, logical and cohesive. Give it a go. I promise to
be the same. Just because you don't like something factual won't make
it go away :)

Re: Massive fire rages through Moscow

<op.1lgvusp77eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2784&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2784

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 03:00:18 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 1 May 2022 02:00 UTC

### - lol can't you read properly? or remember anything for longer than 10
minutes?? coz i stated quite CLEARLY in ANOTHER post that ALL my recent
posts are comments on 'escalation' alone that am generally NOT commenting
on because they speak for themselves? duh!

i.e., am merely documenting all the steps to ww3 AS they occur!

this recent business of ukraine striking targets inside russia being
something russia has repeatedly said it WILL escalate on and has made
several warnings to the west about (the uk in particular) re some kinda
retaliation...

these are flashpoints that may or may not turn into something worse, that
'risks' it all turning into something worse every time they push the
envelope!!!

now try to keep up there's a good chap, you're falling behind :)

On Sun, 01 May 2022 01:59:45 +0100, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:19:26 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:18:25 +0100, o'Mahoney
>> <libertidad@south.south.com>
>> wrote:

>>> There's no doubt Ukraine is striking back inside Russia, just like
>>> Russia is doing to Ukraine, but not on the same scale.
>>
>> ### - in the context of 'escalation' (which is what this post is about)
>
> Really? Is that what this post is about? You could have fooled me.
> I didn't snip any part of *your* post. Show me where you used the
> word "escalation" above. The article *does* use words like
> "suspected" "unsubstantitated" and "according to reports".
>
> Where did you, or the article, mention "escalation"?
>

>> russia has, for the 3rd time now, warned-off nato countries from
>> interfering/sending arms/encouraging ukraine to strike inside russia
>> with
>> them, right?

snip thang's complete confusion + total lack of critical/objective
thinking heh...