From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Trump's *Own Company* Calls Trump A F.cking Liar
Date: 27 Apr 2023 20:13:00 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:13 UTC

| Former president Trump's campaign quietly commissioned a
| second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks
| after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was
| recently questioned by the Justice Department about his
| work disproving the claims.
|
| Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems,
| studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and
| allegations for Trump's campaign in late 2020 and found
| they were "all false," he said in an interview with The
| Washington Post.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/04/27/trump-false-election-fraud-claims/>

--bkd

Are Mark, J.D., Todd and Billy ever going to apologize?

| The bottom line here is that DeSantis can keep hammering on
| how anti-woke he is and how woke goes to Florida to die
| (along with a lot of New Yorkers) and how he slew the great
| Disney dragon, and more along those lines, but it is not
| working and won't work because many voters don't have a
| clue what he is talking about and those that have a clue
| are not interested in the topic. Just continuing to do this
| is not going to make up that 37-point deficit. It appears
| that he is not only a one-trick pony, but nobody even likes
| the one trick.
<https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2023/Items/Apr27-3.html>

--bks

From bks Thu Apr 27 16:11:58 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics
Subject: Trump's *Own Company* Calls Trump A Fucking Liar

| Former president Trump's campaign quietly commissioned a
| second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks
| after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was
| recently questioned by the Justice Department about his
| work disproving the claims.
|
| Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems,
| studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and
| allegations for Trump's campaign in late 2020 and found
| they were "all false," he said in an interview with The
| Washington Post.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/04/27/trump-false-election-fraud-claims/>

--bkd

Are Mark, J.D., Todd and Billy ever going to apologize?

| The bottom line here is that DeSantis can keep hammering on
| how anti-woke he is and how woke goes to Florida to die
| (along with a lot of New Yorkers) and how he slew the great
| Disney dragon, and more along those lines, but it is not
| working and won't work because many voters don't have a
| clue what he is talking about and those that have a clue
| are not interested in the topic. Just continuing to do this
| is not going to make up that 37-point deficit. It appears
| that he is not only a one-trick pony, but nobody even likes
| the one trick.
<https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2023/Items/Apr27-3.html>

--bks

From bks Thu Apr 27 16:11:58 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics

| Former president Trump's campaign quietly commissioned a
| second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks
| after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was
| recently questioned by the Justice Department about his
| work disproving the claims.
|
| Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems,
| studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and
| allegations for Trump's campaign in late 2020 and found
| they were "all false," he said in an interview with The
| Washington Post.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/04/27/trump-false-election-fraud-claims/>

--bks

Re: Trump's *Own Company* Calls Trump A F.cking Liar

<u2fbjj$29era$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27846&group=alt.politics#27846

From: now...@protonmail.com (Gerald)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Trump's *Own Company* Calls Trump A F.cking Liar
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:38:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gerald - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:38 UTC

> | Former president Trump's campaign quietly commissioned a
> | second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks
> | after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was
> | recently questioned by the Justice Department about his
> | work disproving the claims.
> |
> | Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems,
> | studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and
> | allegations for Trump's campaign in late 2020 and found
> | they were "all false," he said in an interview with The
> | Washington Post.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/04/27/trump-false-election-
fraud-claims/>

Witch Hunt!!!

interests / alt.politics / Re: Trump's *Own Company* Calls Trump A F.cking Liar