Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. -- Christopher Marlowe

interests / alt.politics / Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back

SubjectAuthor
* S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back26B.X938
`* Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em BackPaxPerPoten
 `* Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em BackKlaus Schadenfreude
  `* Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em BackPaxPerPoten
   `- Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em BackKlaus Schadenfreude

1
S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back

<F9ecnV9tld-nTdT5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27818&group=alt.politics#27818

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.trump,alt.survival
From: 26BX...@zoq24q.net (26B.X938)
Subject: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 21:30:29 -0400
 by: 26B.X938 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 01:30 UTC

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-sending-nuclear-submarines-south-korea-1st-time-40-years

Biden, Yoon Agree: Response To North Korean Nuclear Attack Would
Include US Nukes

As expected, Presidents Biden and Yoon unveiled the "Washington
Declaration" during an afternoon joint press conference, boosting
military cooperation which will include US nuclear deterrents
being parked on the peninsula (previewed below).

"The alliance formed in war and has flourished in peace," Biden
to reporters gathered in the Rose Garden. "Our mutual defense
treaty is iron clad and that includes our commitment to extend
a deterrence – and that includes the nuclear threat, the nuclear
deterrent." He added: "They’re particularly important in the face
of DPRK’s increased threats and the blatant violation of US
sanctions." Biden further called the US-South Korea alliance
"the linchpin of regional security and prosperity" in the
Indo-Pacific.

.. . .

Fire nukes, get nukes in RETURN. That's the only policy
that has a chance of working.

This news is probably driving Kim absolutely nuts. We
hope not nuts enough to attempt military aggression or
nuclear attacks.

Kim has spent the past decade screaming about raining nukes
down on all opponents - even produced a faux-video segment
about a large US city being nuked. He, and his father before
him, are the aggressors. SK/US would have been happy to just
patrol the DMZ forever, totally ignoring NK. Kim won't
have that. His paranoia (or political ploy) about an
imminent SK/US invasion is the only thing that'll do it
for him. He also assumes China is gonna have his back ...
though I think China just keeps him as a noisy little
bulldog to distract everyone.

Now make no mistake ... NK already has enough weapons to
do SERIOUS damage - to SK, to Japan, to US interests and
even the continental US itself. No, not hundreds/thousands
of nukes - but ENOUGH. If we lost even half a dozen large
cities - and surrounding land due to fallout - it'd be
a HUGE mess. Would likely break our economic machine and
we'd wind up 3rd-world with some or another Fearless
Leader in control with an iron grip.

Now TAIWAN ... um ... very different thing. China DOES
have hundreds of nukes and efficient delivery systems and
is building more VERY fast. I fear that, despite all the
US rhetoric, that if China wants Taiwan we would do little
more than complain. We like Taiwan, but it's not worth
ending the world over. Our best bet is to arm it to the
teeth, secret deliveries when possible - turn it into
a porcupine China would regret ever touching.

Final bit, apparently a couple of US subs ARE en-route
to SK to bolster the Nuke-Em-Back message. We could
melt NK before their first missile hit LA. Note also
that the Russian pacific fleet IS doing joint "maneuvers"
with the Chinese too.

Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back

<u2f96g$293hk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27843&group=alt.politics#27843

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.trump,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:58:09 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:58 UTC
Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)

On 4/26/2023 8:30 PM, 26B.X938 wrote:
> [...]
>   cities - and surrounding land due to fallout - it'd be
>   a HUGE mess. Would likely break our economic machine and
>   we'd wind up 3rd-world with some or another Fearless
>   Leader in control with an iron grip.
>
>   Now TAIWAN ... um ... very different thing. China DOES
>   have hundreds of nukes and efficient delivery systems and
>   is building more VERY fast. I fear that, despite all the
>   US rhetoric, that if China wants Taiwan we would do little
>   more than complain. We like Taiwan, but it's not worth
>   ending the world over. Our best bet is to arm it to the
>   teeth, secret deliveries when possible - turn it into
>   a porcupine China would regret ever touching.
>
>   Final bit, apparently a couple of US subs ARE en-route
>   to SK to bolster the Nuke-Em-Back message. We could
>   melt NK before their first missile hit LA. Note also
>   that the Russian pacific fleet IS doing joint "maneuvers"

One has to jusssst love a Nay-saying SOB like you. You just basically
invited our enemies to take to first shots. I believe that you of course
can save yourself from this horror by immediately killing yourself.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back

<8bG2M.635121$PXw7.220773@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27845&group=alt.politics#27845

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.trump,alt.survival
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:28:05 -0400
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:28 UTC

On 4/27/2023 9:58 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> [...]
>>    have hundreds of nukes and efficient delivery systems and
>>    is building more VERY fast. I fear that, despite all the
>>    US rhetoric, that if China wants Taiwan we would do little
>>    more than complain. We like Taiwan, but it's not worth
>>    ending the world over. Our best bet is to arm it to the
>>    teeth, secret deliveries when possible - turn it into
>>    a porcupine China would regret ever touching.
>>
>>    Final bit, apparently a couple of US subs ARE en-route
>>    to SK to bolster the Nuke-Em-Back message. We could
>>    melt NK before their first missile hit LA. Note also
>>    that the Russian pacific fleet IS doing joint "maneuvers"
>>    with the Chinese too.
>
> One has to jusssst love a Nay-saying SOB like you. You just basically
> invited our enemies to take to first shots. I believe that you of
> course can save yourself from this horror by immediately killing

Go watch some WWI and WWII documentary movies on YouTube. It is easy to
understand that there must be some triple-entente among China, Russia,
and North Korea.

The US and South Korea will lose, badly, if they pull any shit. North
Korea is more than capable of annihilating South Korea. China's long
range missiles can take out the 7th Fleet and all US bases in the
Pacific on day-one. Russia will nuke all US bases in Europe and nuke the
US. The NATO members will not do shit for self-preservation. It doesn't
take a genius to figure out the scenario.

--

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky Fiddles while Ukraine Burns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Zelensky declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 to Jewish parents in the industrial metropolis of Kryvyy Rih in southern Ukraine, USSR. Like many people from Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk region, he grew up as a native Russian speaker
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Volodymyr-Zelensky

Zelensky is #1 of The Jerusalem Post's 50 Most Influential Jews of 2022
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influential-jews-2022

U.S. admits to running Ukraine biolabs
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Is this bald kraut with beady shifty eyes holding hands with the Jew clown?
https://www.thelocal.de/20221207/fact-check-how-much-help-has-germany-given-ukraine/

Zelensky's Green-Screen Fake Video
You can easily discern that Zelensky is standing in front of a green screen in a studio by observing the inconsistency of lighting on Zelensky's face and the natural lighting of the background, and notice that the green-screen artifacts on Zelensky's body outline when the green-screen is edited out, and notice that the background is a static photo by noting there is no change in the background for 10 minutes like wind blowing tree branches and dead leaves, and notice that no white vapor was coming out of Zelensky's mouth when speaking outdoors in freezing temperature in Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txQHyYQkkI

Zelenskyy has no interest in freedom or democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-this-reality-about-ukraines-zelenskyy

Putin says Russia could adopt US preemptive strike concept
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-russia-adopt-us-preemptive-strike-concept-94876110

Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkp2G0Q9Ac

Putin attends Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NwYlTlHxs

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

'Target Achieved': Putin goes ballistic amid war; Dares West with 'advanced' ICBM | Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoKrDjRp08

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/

Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back

<u2fbl1$29dlo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27847&group=alt.politics#27847

From: PPP...@Yale.com (PaxPerPoten)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.trump,alt.survival
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 21:40:02 -0500
 by: PaxPerPoten - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:40 UTC

On 4/27/2023 9:28 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> [...]
>>>    with the Chinese too.
>>
>> One has to jusssst love a Nay-saying SOB like you. You just basically
>> invited our enemies to take to first shots. I believe that you of
>> course can save yourself from this horror by immediately killing
>> yourself.
>

> Go watch some WWI and WWII documentary movies on YouTube. It is easy to
> understand that there must be some triple-entente among China, Russia,
> and North Korea.
>
> The US and South Korea will lose, badly, if they pull any shit. North
> Korea is more than capable of annihilating South Korea. China's long
> range missiles can take out the 7th Fleet and all US bases in the
> Pacific on day-one. Russia will nuke all US bases in Europe and nuke the
> US. The NATO members will not do shit for self-preservation. It doesn't
> take a genius to figure out the scenario.

After that scenario happens, you may redraw the world map sans China,
N.Korea etc. The Biden administration will disappear just like Italy's
Mussolini/Fascist. You of course will be sent to a research lab for
dissection and detoxification. Perhaps Wuhan be blended with Covid.

Attachments: "PPP.vcf" (text/vcard)
Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back

<VBG2M.2997715$GNG9.2062304@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27848&group=alt.politics#27848

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.eu,alt.politics.trump,alt.survival
From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:56:38 -0400
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:56 UTC

On 4/27/2023 10:40 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 4/27/2023 9:28 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> One has to jusssst love a Nay-saying SOB like you. You just
>>> basically invited our enemies to take to first shots. I believe that
>>> you of course can save yourself from this horror by immediately
>>> killing yourself.
>>

>> Go watch some WWI and WWII documentary movies on YouTube. It is easy
>> to understand that there must be some triple-entente among China,
>> Russia, and North Korea.
>>
>> The US and South Korea will lose, badly, if they pull any shit. North
>> Korea is more than capable of annihilating South Korea. China's long
>> range missiles can take out the 7th Fleet and all US bases in the
>> Pacific on day-one. Russia will nuke all US bases in Europe and nuke
>> the US. The NATO members will not do shit for self-preservation. It
>> doesn't take a genius to figure out the scenario.
>
> After that scenario happens, you may redraw the world map sans China,
> N.Korea etc. The Biden administration will disappear just like Italy's
> Mussolini/Fascist. You of course will be sent to a research lab for
> dissection and detoxification. Perhaps Wuhan be blended with Covid.

You should put down your ganja and opium pipe you brought back from
'Nam. The USA is far behind China and Russia in modern weapons.

--

[...]

Click here to read the complete article

interests / alt.politics / Re: S.Korea/US Make Accord - If NK Uses Nukes we WILL Nuke 'Em Back