From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: ping thang :)
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 11:35:48 +0100
 by: slider - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:35 UTC

### - btw: this is absolutely the LAST time am gonna bother 'explaining'
and/or 'spelling-out' anything to you ok? you're sooo damn slow on the
uptake (or just willfully obtuse) that it's a total waste of time
otherwise...

i.e., there are currently FOUR levels to this war to watch/observe that
tells us anything (there's actually more but for the sake of simplicity
let's just stick with the 4 main ones)

1, there's the escalating war of words = all the rhetoric + increasing
'threats' of violence/whatever etc etc...

2, there's the escalating economic/trade war = all the sanctions and
attempts to damage via each other via their respective economies + the
seizing of property/assets...

3, there's the escalating war on the ground = actual fighting + he use of
actual weapons!

4, then there's a kinda psychological war too!

for sure there's more, such as special-forces/sabotage going on behind the
lines on both sides, those 7 cars ablaze in moscow (and other similar
mystery fires) likely coming under that category...

i.e., THESE (above 4) are the DOTS i've been attempting to join so far!

and ALL my recent posts are ONLY concerning these 4 + what APPEARS to be
an escalation OF them AS they occur!

(i don't, for example, report on similar/repeat incidents, only what's an
escalation over before)

iow: ANYTHING you see me posting from NOW ON is a report only on what
appears to be an 'escalation' over what's already happened: something new
or worse than before! something that's raised the ante yet again in one
way or another re the above 4!

got it now???

everything else is just bs propaganda afaic, and you're full of it haha ;)

Re: ping thang :)

<fhh47hl7973j4difdvk4g3pc561uifuo1n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2799&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2799

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: ping thang :)
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 17:26:41 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 4 May 2022 09:26 UTC

Brian, you've threatened so many "last times" it isn't funny anymore.
The fact is, you're condescending. Most people abhor it. I guarantee
you're not like that in real life because people wouldn't stand for
it. Most would walk away but a few might arc up about it and you
certainly wouldn't do it again.

What fresh bilge have you cooked up here? The "Four Steps" theory?
Based on...what? Your half cooked opinion?

Spare me.

On Sun, 01 May 2022 11:35:48 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>### - btw: this is absolutely the LAST time am gonna bother 'explaining'
>and/or 'spelling-out' anything to you ok? you're sooo damn slow on the
>uptake (or just willfully obtuse) that it's a total waste of time
>otherwise...
>
>i.e., there are currently FOUR levels to this war to watch/observe that
>tells us anything (there's actually more but for the sake of simplicity
>let's just stick with the 4 main ones)
>
>1, there's the escalating war of words = all the rhetoric + increasing
>'threats' of violence/whatever etc etc...
>
>2, there's the escalating economic/trade war = all the sanctions and
>attempts to damage via each other via their respective economies + the
>seizing of property/assets...
>
>3, there's the escalating war on the ground = actual fighting + he use of
>actual weapons!
>
>4, then there's a kinda psychological war too!
>
>for sure there's more, such as special-forces/sabotage going on behind the
>lines on both sides, those 7 cars ablaze in moscow (and other similar
>mystery fires) likely coming under that category...
>
>i.e., THESE (above 4) are the DOTS i've been attempting to join so far!
>
>and ALL my recent posts are ONLY concerning these 4 + what APPEARS to be
>an escalation OF them AS they occur!
>
>(i don't, for example, report on similar/repeat incidents, only what's an
>escalation over before)
>
>iow: ANYTHING you see me posting from NOW ON is a report only on what
>appears to be an 'escalation' over what's already happened: something new
>or worse than before! something that's raised the ante yet again in one
>way or another re the above 4!
>
>got it now???
>
>everything else is just bs propaganda afaic, and you're full of it haha ;)

Re: ping thang :)

<op.1lm1phva7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2803&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2803

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 10:52:19 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 4 May 2022 09:52 UTC

### - lol have TRIED to 'walk away' from you several times now but even
THAT'S not good enough for you coz you INSIST on talking/arguing with me!?
and for which am mostly ridiculed when you - yet again duh! - fail to
understand or keep-up with the pretty simple lines of thought involved!

fuck me, you can't even tell what's intended as humour anymore??

anyways, have 'explained' to you everything about my actions/comments am
ever gonna explain to you, and if you CAN'T understand something as simple
as joining some easy dots indicating an escalation of some kind then
that's YOUR fucking problem mate, am DONE even 'trying' to reason with you
when your ABILITY to reason is quite obviously very seriously all fucked
up...

Re: ping thang :)

<crs47h9je14s6bbcqps2jj4g4er1avej7v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2806&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2806

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 20:39:11 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 4 May 2022 12:39 UTC

On Wed, 04 May 2022 10:52:19 +0100, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

You've got a personality disorder. Some sort of narcissistic need to
be right all the time even when you're patently, clearly wrong. Your
hypotheses are stunningly boring - you've been expecting and
predicting the apocalypse for two entire decades and it still hasn't
happened.

And it won't. It's all geopolitics way too esoteric for your mind,
give up, it's too hard for you to figure out.

Four steps of escalation. Give me a break.

Re: ping thang :)

<op.1lnc4kbn7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2809&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2809

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 14:58:58 +0100
 by: slider - Wed, 4 May 2022 13:58 UTC

### - you're the one with the personality disorder thang, quite obviously
so...

so much so: you're ALL the things you accuse OTHERS of!

go figure...