From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Good roundup of present military affairs in eastern Europe
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 08:49:06 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 12 May 2022 00:49 UTC

Slider and the traitor in New Bedford won't be pleased.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/opinions/2022/05/11/putins-got-nothing-nuclear-weapons.html

Putin has fucked up, to put it bluntly.

I now have both Twitter accounts and Telegram accounts. Twitter is
like a heavily censored fucking newspaper compared to Telegram but
what I do is take the media from Telegram and post it on my Twitter
account, which has a much larger audience.

Behind the scenes, the Russians are getting butchered by the
Ukrainians. Putin must be eating his hat out of frustration. His
so-called "army" is nothing but a bunch of hillbilly motherfucking
rapists and scumbags being slaughtered by the much more disciplined
Ukrainian armed forces (TrO). You should see the media - TikTok taken
of hundreds of mutilated Russian corpses laying where they fell on the
steppes of Ukraine, pushing up sunflower seeds :)

Soon, NATO will gain Finland and possibly Sweden in its ranks. The
master strategist, Putin, has royally fucked up. Big time.

Sorry Brian (in case you get internet out there in the "wilds" of
England) - there will BE no cataclysm. Business as usual. Nothing to
see here, move on...