From: campb...@neotext.ca (Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics,can.politics
Subject: Re: Like Xi and Putin, The Communist Democrat Party Is Trying To Jail
Their Political Opponents
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 10:43:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Duncan Patton a Camp - Wed, 10 May 2023 10:43 UTC

On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:13:43 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <tvdc96$9uvk$3@dont-email.me>, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 2023-03-21 12:40, AlleyCat wrote:
>> >
>> > "Even the New York Times said they didn't think it was going to hold muster.
>> >
>> > "No federal agency... decided to prosecute; they all declined to prosecute
>> > Donald Trump."
>>
>> No federal agency...
>>
>> ...in a government run by Trump...
>>
>> ...decided to prosecute Donald Trump.
>
> Republicans have become the party of state's leftovers.

That'd appear to be the case, and it leaves the Demoncrits
a Partei capable of existing with no common grounds for action.

Shades 0f Russel's Paradox, don' ya thimk?
Or mebbe the (bitter) fruit of the knowledge
of Good and Evil, aye... Two Parties only in America? Pity.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell