From: nop...@nochance.com (George Bush)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: In Major Reversal, Biden Resurrects Trump Border Policy Ahead Of
Title 42 Repeal
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 12:29:47 -0400
 by: George Bush - Wed, 10 May 2023 16:29 UTC

| The new rule, a reversal of President Joe Biden’s campaign promises,
| comes as the administration hasfailed for more than two years to
| control historic levels of illegal immigration into the U.S. The
| ongoing crisis at the southern border is widely expected to worsen
| later this week when Title 42, a health order authorizing border
| officials to immediately expel migrants without processing, is
| repealed at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday.

| When former President Donald Trump implemented the rule to contain
| illegal immigration, Biden was one of his most vocal critics. Biden
| used Trump’s immigration policies as a club during the 2020
| presidential campaign.

| “This is the first president in the history of the United States of
| America that anybody seeking asylum has to do it in another
country,” | Biden said during the final debate of the campaign.
“That’s never | happened before in America.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/in-major-reversal-biden-resurrects-trump-border-policy-ahead-of-title-42-repeal

Guess the border wasn't as easy to control as Sleepy Joe thought? Now he
just looks like an idiot after he criticized 45 of doing the very same
thing he's doing because he's realizing just how bad it is down there.
Maybe he should actually take a visit down there to get a full grasp.