Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

interests / alt.politics / Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

SubjectAuthor
* The Triumph Of AntifaBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaBlue Lives Matter
|+* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaBradley K. Sherman
||+* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaBlue Lives Matter
|||+- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill
|||+- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill
|||`* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaBradley K. Sherman
||| `- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill
||`* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill
|| `- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaSiri Cruise
|+* Re: The Triumph Of Antifa26B.X958
||`- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill
|`- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill
`* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaNoBody
 +* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaBradley K. Sherman
 |`- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaNoBody
 `* Re: The Triumph Of AntifaSiri Cruise
  `- Re: The Triumph Of AntifaGovernor Swill

1
The Triumph Of Antifa

<u43nnm$6d5$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28499&group=alt.politics#28499

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: The Triumph Of Antifa
Date: 17 May 2023 23:24:38 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Wed, 17 May 2023 23:24 UTC

| Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
| races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
| a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
| and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
| campaign battles in local races.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>

--bks

If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<cjqa6ihb270ec29rre9920o709qp88bhgc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28500&group=alt.politics#28500

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The Triumph Of Antifa
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 20:01:36 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Thu, 18 May 2023 00:01 UTC

On 17 May 2023 23:24:38 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
> | campaign battles in local races.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>
> --bks
>
>If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.

<LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<u43qtc$7ag$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28501&group=alt.politics#28501

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 00:18:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 18 May 2023 00:18 UTC

Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
>> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
>> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
>> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
>> | campaign battles in local races.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
><LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.

What part of "longtime conservative strongholds" do you not understand?

--bks

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<XZednfrELZGuHPj5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28503&group=alt.politics#28503

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26BX...@zpq26q.net (26B.X958)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 21:36:50 -0400
 by: 26B.X958 - Thu, 18 May 2023 01:36 UTC

On 5/17/23 8:01 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 17 May 2023 23:24:38 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
>> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
>> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
>> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
>> | campaign battles in local races.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.
>
> <LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
> notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.

Yep. No surprises there. Would have been NICE if
they'd come to their senses and voted GOP but
such sensibility is just too much to hope for
at this junction - the Wokies will have to get
stabbed and robbed a few times first ...

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<2vgb6i9mgmp9bfkopqshm9ab440dm7paoh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28504&group=alt.politics#28504

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 02:42:15 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Thu, 18 May 2023 06:42 UTC

On Thu, 18 May 2023 00:18:52 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>><LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>>notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.
>
>What part of "longtime conservative strongholds" do you not understand?
>
> --bks

What part of Alvin Brown, Mayor of Jacksonville, Fl., 2011-2015, do
you not understand?

What part of the list of the Democrat mayors of Jacksonville, fl
through almost the entire 20th century do you not understand?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Jacksonville,_Florida

The leftist media has greatly aggagerated that election.

I might have been wrong about Colorado Springs, but like many of the
bigger cities in the USA, the recent trend has been toward "blue."
People who like living in densely packed locations seem to like
collectivism.

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<6r2c6ih92g20b1tqcegv7fvbr5scnk5k0h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28505&group=alt.politics#28505

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 07:27:18 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 May 2023 11:27 UTC

On Wed, 17 May 2023 20:01:36 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On 17 May 2023 23:24:38 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>

>> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
>> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
>> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
>> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
>> | campaign battles in local races.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>>If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.
>
><LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.

Why do you lie like that? For what possible purpose do you think failing to modify
reality benefits you?

Swill
--
"Poison is running through our democracy and parts of the extreme press. Truth, buried by lies.
and lies living on as truth. Lies told for profit and power. Lies and conspiracy and malice

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<bt2c6it1qcn9ekoq0gnt7kp0lo0o5ffm4a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28506&group=alt.politics#28506

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 07:29:57 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 May 2023 11:29 UTC

>>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>><LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>>notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.
>
>What part of "longtime conservative strongholds" do you not understand?
>
> --bks

Colorado Springs is home to the Air Force Academy and Jacksonville is shoved so far up
Florida's ass it might as well be Georgia.

Once again, BLM shows his complete ignorance of anything farther away then the barrel of
his gun.

Swill
--
[...]

<n33c6i5qb2djc2ni9f9bh8ofsiskgmate6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28507&group=alt.politics#28507

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 07:31:58 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 May 2023 11:31 UTC

On Thu, 18 May 2023 02:42:15 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 May 2023 00:18:52 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>><LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>>>notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.
>>
>>What part of "longtime conservative strongholds" do you not understand?
>>
>> --bks
>

>What part of Alvin Brown, Mayor of Jacksonville, Fl., 2011-2015, do
>you not understand?

Four of the last five mayors have been Republicans, fuckwit.

>I might have been wrong about Colorado Springs, but like many of the
>bigger cities in the USA, the recent trend has been toward "blue."
>People who like living in densely packed locations seem to like
>collectivism.

You're wrong about a lot of things.

Swill
--
[...]

<aa3c6i1qglhkace2octcok0knsa9dtseip@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28508&group=alt.politics#28508

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 07:36:36 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 May 2023 11:36 UTC

wrote:

>On Thu, 18 May 2023 00:18:52 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>><LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>>>notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.
>>
>>What part of "longtime conservative strongholds" do you not understand?
>>
>> --bks
>

>What part of Alvin Brown, Mayor of Jacksonville, Fl., 2011-2015, do
>you not understand?
>
>What part of the list of the Democrat mayors of Jacksonville, fl
>through almost the entire 20th century do you not understand?
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Jacksonville,_Florida

Just to make sure your nose is rubbed in thoroughly, since 1991 (32 years ago), Democrats
have served as mayor for only six years, Republicans for twenty six.

Per YOUR cite.

Swill
--
[...]

<fe3c6i5dpk1i9shtcdih00f2qgjq58prg8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28509&group=alt.politics#28509

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 07:49:25 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 May 2023 11:49 UTC

On Wed, 17 May 2023 21:36:50 -0400, "26B.X958" <26BX958@zpq26q.net> wrote:

>On 5/17/23 8:01 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>>> If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.
>>
>> <LOL> Both Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs are and have been
>> notoriously blue, you pathetic moron.
>
> Yep. No surprises there. Would have been NICE if
> they'd come to their senses and voted GOP but
> such sensibility is just too much to hope for
> at this junction - the Wokies will have to get
> stabbed and robbed a few times first ...

They might have voted Republican if they didn't have a murder rate more than double New
York City's.

Jacksonville 13.3 murders per 100,000 citizens
https://www.thecentersquare.com/florida/article_9f88a892-bc5a-11ed-932d-6f0daa825750.html

New York City 5.76 murders per 100,000 citizens.

"This equates to roughly 5.76 murders, 456 violent crimes and 757 property crimes per
100,000 residents in 2021.
What About Crime in GOP-Led Cities?

"Many GOP-led cities reported a high crime rate than New York during that same year.

"Oklahoma City, for instance, reported 11.92 murders, 627 violent crimes and 3,716
property crimes for every 100,000 residents, according to crime data compiled by the
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI).

"Miami had 10.68 murders, 615 violent crimes and 3,044 property crimes per capita.

"Other GOP-led cities with higher murder rates than New York in 2021 include Jacksonville,
Florida; Fresno, California; Omaha, Nebraska; Colorado Springs, Colorado and Tulsa,
Oklahoma. Fort Worth had a lower rate of murders than New York but experienced other
crimes at a higher rate."
https://www.newsweek.com/these-republican-cities-have-higher-crime-rate-new-york-city-1794909

Swill
--
[...]

<u45544$f9s$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28510&group=alt.politics#28510

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 12:19:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Thu, 18 May 2023 12:19 UTC

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donna-deegan-mayor-jacksonville-florida-defeats-desantis-endorsed-daniel-davis/>

| Colorado Republicans Lose Conservative Stronghold They've
| Held for 45 Years
<https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-republicans-lose-conservative-stronghold-45-years-1800846>

--bks

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<2cic6idjgqbi1l7papsu6na4a6u5vrhj6e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28512&group=alt.politics#28512

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 11:52:03 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 18 May 2023 15:52 UTC

On Thu, 18 May 2023 12:19:16 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | "Wow! In a big upset, the DeSanctimonious backed Republican
> | candidate for Mayor of Jacksonville, Florida, LOST. This is
> | a shocker. If they would have asked me to Endorse, he would
> | have won, easily. Too proud to do so. Fools! This is a BIG
> | LOSS for the Republican Party. Remember, "Rob" only won
> | because of me!!!" Trump posted.
><https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donna-deegan-mayor-jacksonville-florida-defeats-desantis-endorsed-daniel-davis/>
>

> | Colorado Republicans Lose Conservative Stronghold They've
> | Held for 45 Years
><https://www.newsweek.com/colorado-republicans-lose-conservative-stronghold-45-years-1800846>
>
> --bks

"The Nigerian-born politician, who moved to Colorado Springs in 2010 and co-founded two
popular restaurants in the city, received 57 percent of the vote as of 7:15 p.m. on
Tuesday, whereas Williams trailed him with 43 percent. Fifteen minutes later, Williams
conceded to his rival. "

Swill
--
[...]

<u46a6i$d7m8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28515&group=alt.politics#28515

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 15:52:02 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Thu, 18 May 2023 22:52 UTC

Governor Swill wrote:
> Jacksonville is shoved so far up
> Florida's ass it might as well be Georgia.

I realised a long time ago, different wokes for different folks.
If that's what gives Florida its happies, I should not interfere
in their decisions.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<9akh6idpu8jea4omsggbf3hfpm44rmsn6r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28537&group=alt.politics#28537

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 09:56:35 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 20 May 2023 13:56 UTC

wrote:

> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
> | campaign battles in local races.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>
> --bks
>
>If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.

What does this have to do with Antifa?

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<u4ajjq$qf6$3@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28539&group=alt.politics#28539

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 13:57:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sat, 20 May 2023 13:57 UTC

Kremlin Girl <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
>> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
>> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
>> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
>> | campaign battles in local races.
>What does this have to do with Antifa?

If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.

--bks

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<u4b9nu$15jfk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28550&group=alt.politics#28550

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 13:14:54 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Sat, 20 May 2023 20:14 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On 17 May 2023 23:24:38 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:
>

>> | Republicans suffered surprising losses Tuesday in mayoral
>> | races in Jacksonville, Fla., and Colorado Springs, dealing
>> | a blow to the GOP in two longtime conservative strongholds
>> | and highlighting the limits of waging hyperpartisan
>> | campaign battles in local races.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>> If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.
>
> What does this have to do with Antifa?

A few decades ago a bunch of liberal antifa americans visitted
Normandy and started social justicing all over Germany.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
The Church of the Holey Apple .signature 2.L / \
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: The Triumph Of Antifa

<j8li6i19onv3hgcbqr1t56qpqutkpmlkl2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=28557&group=alt.politics#28557

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 19:18:03 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 20 May 2023 23:18 UTC

On Sat, 20 May 2023 13:14:54 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:

>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/17/gop-mayor-election-losses/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>>> If you're not Antifa, you're Profa.
>>
>> What does this have to do with Antifa?
>>

>A few decades ago a bunch of liberal antifa americans visitted
>Normandy and started social justicing all over Germany.

Race traitorous basturds!

Swill
--
[...]

<eq9k6i19ekt51sp86cenmarv58m2d6vc9n@4ax.com>